Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital (27614 Views)

New Born Baby Dumped At Iyana Ipaja Market (photos) / Gunmen Storm Ekiti Hospital, Demand Day Old Babies / Gunmen Stormed Ekiti Hospital Demanding Day Old Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Lightening: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
COOLDUN: These apes that believe that their ancestor fell down from the sky with a broom and calabash will never wake up and face the realities of the 21st century. They are still living in the 1st century, while still claiming to be educated, I wonder how these people would have been, if they were not educated with a confiscated money from one section of the country.j

Why in this modern time someone is wasting the lives of innocent people in the name of money ritual? Who told them that money ritual is real? Though if a tribe’s existence is based on lie/fable stories, which all of the people believe to an extend that it is written in the history books , why won’t they believe it, even if they were told that their grandfathers were transformed from women to men.

They have changed from diverting innocent bus travelers in their cities to their evil forests to the robbing of newly born babies in the hospitals.

Now I can believe a testimony of One of the escaped victims of the evil forest ritualists wrote how he and co army officer in the bus with guns overpowered ritualists/agents and slaughtered them including their village partners in rituals who always pretend to be helpers to the lucky escaped victims; he said that he and the co army officer pretended to be asleep when they blew their powdered substance in the bus, and made sure that they were proved beyond reasonable doubt that they were ritualists, when they were about to enter into the Sagamu/Lagos express way evil forest, when the bus slowed down because of the bad road, the army officer blew off the driver’s head which made the bus to fell in a ditch, before the other ritualists could know it they have surrendered them with their guns, shooting them on their heads, and tortured the remaining who pointed at the other females patners in the bus that pretended to be victims too. While they were toturing them they started showing them their villagers co ritualists too.

The army guys said that if they took them to the authorities they would be freed by their high placed patronizers so they decided to waste the ones they caught and freed the genuine passengers in the bus and fled the scene too.

I can see that the bus travelers are wiser and well prepared nowadays, that is why they have resorted to invading the hospitals.

I believe that this has made them to change their method by invading the hospitals in their towns, as foolish gullible people they are. Why should a man kill his fellow human being for money ritual? And their people would be claiming that other section of the country is desperate for money?

I would advise other people to leave these clowns to continue killing/wasting their new generation by killing them for senseless reasons so that they will seize to exist very soon. Keep on killing yourselves and point your fingers at other people.

GBOMO GBOMO. CARRY GO.

Gbam. Inspite of the fact that all the mega churches are located in this region, yet negligible effect on morality. You see millions flocking to their programmes monthly. Where are all the ritual killers?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lucifer why why why why why why why why did u jump from the sky and become an ancestor ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by juman(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
Kai!

One nigeria problem.

Poverty! Wickedness! No fear of God!
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Fatban(m): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
e b lik sey u no knw d meanin of d word 'legalise'
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by kubi240: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
heartless souls abound too much in dis country
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Elan83(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
waleadex: There days are numbered.
how many days abeg
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by obc: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
jmoore:

civil war

We need CCTVs in public institutions.

U re right but epileptic power supply in d country will diminish the usefulness.
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by NOFACE: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
COOLDUN: These apes that believe that their ancestor fell down from the sky with a broom and calabash will never wake up and face the realities of the 21st century. They are still living in the 1st century, while still claiming to be educated, I wonder how these people would have been, if they were not educated with a confiscated money from one section of the country.

Why in this modern time someone is wasting the lives of innocent people in the name of money ritual? Who told them that money ritual is real? Though if a tribe’s existence is based on lie/fable stories, which all of the people believe to an extend that it is written in the history books , why won’t they believe it, even if they were told that their grandfathers were transformed from women to men.

They have changed from diverting innocent bus travelers in their cities to their evil forests to the robbing of newly born babies in the hospitals.

Now I can believe a testimony of One of the escaped victims of the evil forest ritualists wrote how he and co army officer in the bus with guns overpowered ritualists/agents and slaughtered them including their village partners in rituals who always pretend to be helpers to the lucky escaped victims; he said that he and the co army officer pretended to be asleep when they blew their powdered substance in the bus, and made sure that they were proved beyond reasonable doubt that they were ritualists, when they were about to enter into the Sagamu/Lagos express way evil forest, when the bus slowed down because of the bad road, the army officer blew off the driver’s head which made the bus to fell in a ditch, before the other ritualists could know it they have surrendered them with their guns, shooting them on their heads, and tortured the remaining who pointed at the other females patners in the bus that pretended to be victims too. While they were toturing them they started showing them their villagers co ritualists too.

The army guys said that if they took them to the authorities they would be freed by their high placed patronizers so they decided to waste the ones they caught and freed the genuine passengers in the bus and fled the scene too.

I can see that the bus travelers are wiser and well prepared nowadays, that is why they have resorted to invading the hospitals.

I believe that this has made them to change their method by invading the hospitals in their towns, as foolish gullible people they are. Why should a man kill his fellow human being for money ritual? And their people would be claiming that other section of the country is desperate for money?

I would advise other people to leave these clowns to continue killing/wasting their new generation by killing them for senseless reasons so that they will seize to exist very soon. Keep on killing yourselves and point your fingers at other people.

GBOMO GBOMO. CARRY GO.

Very good and well articulated post, honestly i love reading from this writer. Ignorance and gullibility are the worst incurable diseases in this world. There is nothing like money ritual.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Deijay(f): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
PRAISE GOD!
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by andyanders: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
dominique: Plain madness! And these people have children of their own or hope to have at some point. Thunder fire and burn them all, heartless souls.
\My sister, they will NEVER EVER have peace in their entire life and may the blood of any baby they have stolen and killed, destroy them and their entire generation in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by smithsammy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
buoye1: So serious how ppu r trying every possible means of making money!!!they ll stil donate half to charity SMH......2nd to comment sha!
for ur mind?
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Ogum(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
chukwu ga akpo ndi a oku.......dem wan breastfeed them? Ndi ara
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by smithsammy(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
buoye1: So serious how ppu r trying every possible means of making money!!!they ll stil donate half to charity SMH......2nd to comment sha!
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by jomogbomo1: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
COOLDUN: [b]These apes that believe that their ancestor fell down from the sky with a broom and calabash [/b]will never wake up and face the realities of the 21st century. They are still living in the 1st century, while still claiming to be educated, I wonder how these people would have been, if they were not educated with a confiscated money from one section of the country.

GBOMO GBOMO. CARRY GO.
grin
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Osamabinladin: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
stalemate!
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by penny01502: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Evil men shall never go unpunish
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Kingspin(m): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
Is there any up-coming election in the state.
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Kingspin(m): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Is there any up-coming election in the state?
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by seangy4konji: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
funny hearing it in news yesterday...Dem no go bank robb money,na babies..wetin we nor go see for this world selfNaija sha...
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by eyinjubaby(f): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Like seriously!!!!!i don't wnt to blv dis,, maybe de dey act film!!!!
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by lastmessenger: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
Damojo: They need to legalize guns in this country, I have always said it!!!

And then what?
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by 2chief(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by phreakabit(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
What's happening in the South West man?. . . . Getting out of hand!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by YoshiMaster: 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
COOLDUN: These apes that believe that their ancestor fell down from the sky with a broom and calabash will never wake up and face the realities of the 21st century. They are still living in the 1st century, while still claiming to be educated, I wonder how these people would have been, if they were not educated with a confiscated money from one section of the country.

GBOMO GBOMO. CARRY GO.
I was feeling your post till the part in bold. What do you mean by they should keep killing themselves? Isn't it bad people that are killing good poeple?

So you mean the bad people should kill all the good people?

Same thing with Boko Haram, some people said, the northerners should finish killing themselves. Can't you see that in every case there is a good person and a bad person. Why advocate for a whole tribe to kill themselves?
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by dapsonlou(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
The only way to put a stop to this, once a ritualist is arrested, the should arrest the babalawo along with them, u will see how fast ritual killing will stop
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Wakabook01(m): 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
Was there no way to alert the police or other security agents, or are the police better at confirming incidents? Why must issues like this come up before 'measures' are put in place to forestall a reoccurence? Just asking.....
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by EiE1(f): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
k4kenny: This is just messed up. Just when you think you've heard the most gruesome news and seen the shadiest characters, these scum come along.
God in His infinite mercies made them come at a time when there were no newborns in the hospital. I can't imagine how horrible it'll feel after going through 9 rigorous months of pregnancy and hours of agonising labour only for a cursed soul to come and snatch your bundle of joy. They'll surely suffer in this world and the hereafter

Sooooo angry angry angry

Word for word you spoke my mind out.
As i was reading the story, i was actually crying, panting, sighing and praying... Gossssh! What kind of pple are these? Humans!? I don't think so!
God where are you
Ahan ahan, aiye yii ma gaa oh!
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
Guess u don't also know of the deadly shrine worse than okija in osun...
For your mind,ur pple are so holy and don't commit crimes.
Mtchewwww indirect tribal bigots
So many hidden posts and matured comments .
Dayokanu and his tribal train are absent...
Wud hv been a diff story if it was in Igbo land.
Who is fooling who?
Because u control half of the media ,u hide and cover up 80% of ur pples crime but if an Igbo man steals maggi it will make front page with all manner of insults as if d whole tribe committed d crime and d mods will go to sleep.
Inferiority complex @ its peak!

Cubeet: What a wicked world. I never knew Ekiti state was like this

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Rogers210(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2013

GBOMO GBOMO. CARRY GO.
What kind of human being thinks like this? Myths abound in almost every culture and civilization. From the Greeks to the Aborigines of Australia. Only a hopelessly ignorant YAHOO will think like you. Crimes abound in every clime. From primitive Bushmen of South Africa to the civilized societies of Europe, you will find crime. Therefore, your mindset is debased. You wrote from the shallowness of your wisdom and the height of your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by corruptst(m): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
Cubeet: What a wicked world. I never knew Ekiti state was like this
What exactly is your point?
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by COOLDUN: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
Rogers210: What kind of human being thinks like this? Myths abound in almost every culture and civilization. From the Greeks to the Aborigines of Australia. Only a hopelessly ignorant YAHOO will think like you. Crimes abound in every clime. From primitive Bushmen of South Africa to the civilized societies of Europe, you will find crime. Therefore, your mindset is debased. You wrote from the shallowness of your wisdom and the height of your stupidity.

So you know that ? i am very happy you know that there is crime and criminals in every society, tribe and country. I hope you will continue with your latest civilized manner. Thank you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community / How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable / Suspected Stowaway Dies In Arik Air Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.