Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital (27621 Views)

New Born Baby Dumped At Iyana Ipaja Market (photos) / Gunmen Storm Ekiti Hospital, Demand Day Old Babies / Gunmen Stormed Ekiti Hospital Demanding Day Old Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by logica(m): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
koonbey: They were looking for a Particular Baby.
Thank you. None seemed to have read the story. Probably planned to kidnap/harm the baby as revenge or for some reason. If the particular baby can be identified, I will say look closer at the baby's father. Just a hypothesis but could be the baby was unwanted; and the mother refused to do an abortion. It's likely the father is a "strong man". I'm coming up with this because the story is rather strange and the premises I'm creating are the only things that give it some sense.
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
Jesus wept! cry only God knows what they'd have done to the babies if they'd actually gone with any.

People can be so heartless, if they get caught now, they gonna be shouting "it's the devil's handiwork" and the nigga wouldn't stand up n defend himself.. angry
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by logica(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
COOLDUN: These apes that believe that their ancestor fell down from the sky with a broom and calabash will never wake up and face the realities of the 21st century. They are still living in the 1st century, while still claiming to be educated, I wonder how these people would have been, if they were not educated with a confiscated money from one section of the country.

Why in this modern time someone is wasting the lives of innocent people in the name of money ritual? Who told them that money ritual is real? Though if a tribe’s existence is based on lie/fable stories, which all of the people believe to an extend that it is written in the history books , why won’t they believe it, even if they were told that their grandfathers were transformed from women to men.

They have changed from diverting innocent bus travelers in their cities to their evil forests to the robbing of newly born babies in the hospitals.

Now I can believe a testimony of One of the escaped victims of the evil forest ritualists wrote how he and co army officer in the bus with guns overpowered ritualists/agents and slaughtered them including their village partners in rituals who always pretend to be helpers to the lucky escaped victims; he said that he and the co army officer pretended to be asleep when they blew their powdered substance in the bus, and made sure that they were proved beyond reasonable doubt that they were ritualists, when they were about to enter into the Sagamu/Lagos express way evil forest, when the bus slowed down because of the bad road, the army officer blew off the driver’s head which made the bus to fell in a ditch, before the other ritualists could know it they have surrendered them with their guns, shooting them on their heads, and tortured the remaining who pointed at the other females patners in the bus that pretended to be victims too. While they were toturing them they started showing them their villagers co ritualists too.

The army guys said that if they took them to the authorities they would be freed by their high placed patronizers so they decided to waste the ones they caught and freed the genuine passengers in the bus and fled the scene too.

I can see that the bus travelers are wiser and well prepared nowadays, that is why they have resorted to invading the hospitals.

I believe that this has made them to change their method by invading the hospitals in their towns, as foolish gullible people they are. Why should a man kill his fellow human being for money ritual? And their people would be claiming that other section of the country is desperate for money?

I would advise other people to leave these clowns to continue killing/wasting their new generation by killing them for senseless reasons so that they will seize to exist very soon. Keep on killing yourselves and point your fingers at other people.

GBOMO GBOMO. CARRY GO.
Somebody actually described this gibberish post as "articulate".

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by IYANGBALI: 2:34am On Nov 19, 2013
dominique: Plain madness! And these people have children of their own or hope to have at some point. Thunder fire and burn them all, heartless souls.
that is why I suggested to you that we should not have our shedrens here in naija
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by ceejay80s(m): 5:35am On Nov 19, 2013
Emylexray: No wonder God regretted creating man. This is the peak of wickedness!

whìch God regretted creating man?
Shebi God dey see future
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by jackile22: 5:49am On Nov 19, 2013
may God have mercy on them
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 19, 2013
Damojo: They need to legalize guns in this country, I have always said it!!!

oboy u smoke tissue paper?

Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by trendphemmy(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2013
k4kenny: This is just messed up. Just when you think you've heard the most gruesome news and seen the shadiest characters, these scum come along.
God in His infinite mercies made them come at a time when there were no newborns in the hospital. I can't imagine how horrible it'll feel after going through 9 rigorous months of pregnancy and hours of agonising labour only for a cursed soul to come and snatch your bundle of joy. They'll surely suffer in this world and the hereafter

Sooooo angry angry angry
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by NOFACE: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2013
logica: Somebody actually described this gibberish post as "articulate".

Oh i am very sorry , the comment is beyond your comprehension, seems you learnt the word gibberish newly? that is how we know small boys/girls, they always love to use any newly learnt words at a slightest opportunity.

I know that you are directly touched by the post. Take heart and learn how to reason with your head and not with the hole below your waist.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by realsuigeneris: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2013
APC seriouly getting ready 4 2015.....ritual things.....demandee: TIFNUBU.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by NOFACE: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2013
logica: Thank you. None seemed to have read the story. Probably planned to kidnap/harm the baby as revenge or for some reason. If the particular baby can be identified, I will say look closer at the baby's father. Just a hypothesis but could be the baby was unwanted; and the mother refused to do an abortion. It's likely the father is a "strong man". I'm coming up with this because the story is rather strange and the premises I'm creating are the only things that give it some sense.

You can twist it as you like,but what we had there were ARMED RITUALISTS , who went to STEAL new born babies, if you are the one that sent them please just open up and confess your sins. And come out from your gullibility of believing that human beings can be used for MONEY RITUAL.

It is a big LIE, money is made through two ways, HARD WORK or DUBIOUS WAYS, but not by killing innocent people. For a very long time now many news of the Ritualists on rampage has been coming out from that particular mentioned state. Those victims were they also the unwanted sons/daughters of the STRONG MAN/MEN?

Spare us these not WE attitude, when news like this come on online let us follow it logically and not sentimentally , they were armed ritualists who went to steal new born innocent children, if they were sent to pick up a special baby, they would have had all the information of the baby's mother and her actual position in the hospital.

Maybe they needed a baby that was born at a particular time as directed by their BABALAWO in the evil forest , which made them to be looking for the special baby. No Strong man father here mr know all.

The headline wrote Armed Ritualist/New born babies Ritual Armed Robbers ( GBOMOGBOMO) , don't divert the news.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Pque(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2013
waleadex: There days are numbered.

Amen!!
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by EyeofanEagle(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2013
NOFACE:

You can twist it as you like,but what we had there were ARMED RITUALISTS , who went to STEAL new born babies, if you are the one that sent them please just open up and confess your sins. And come out from your gullibility of believing that human beings can be used for MONEY RITUAL.

It is a big LIE, money is made through two ways, HARD WORK or DUBIOUS WAYS, but not by killing innocent people. For a very long time now many news of the Ritualists on rampage has been coming out from that particular mentioned state. Those victims were they also the unwanted sons/daughters of the STRONG MAN/MEN?

Spare us these not WE attitude, when news like this come on online let us follow it logically and not sentimentally , they were armed ritualists who went to steal new born innocent children, if they were sent to pick up a special baby, they would have had all the information of the baby's mother and her actual position in the hospital.

Maybe they needed a baby that was born at a particular time as directed by their BABALAWO in the evil forest , which made them to be looking for the special baby. No Strong man father here mr know all.

The headline wrote Armed Ritualist/New born babies Ritual Armed Robbers ( GBOMOGBOMO) , don't divert the news.
Wise man do u read the news at all?
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by ami001: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2013
Its rather not a good idea to suspend night duty in a hospital, what if they've an emergency situation @ night?
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Showbright1: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2013
What a wicked world we are. O ga oh.
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by meforyou1(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2013
yoruba and ritual.
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by logica(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
NOFACE:

Oh i am very sorry , the comment is beyond your comprehension, seems you learnt the word gibberish newly? that is how we know small boys/girls, they always love to use any newly learnt words at a slightest opportunity.

I know that you are directly touched by the post. Take heart and learn how to reason with your head and not with the hole below your waist.
Can everybody see how the highlighted phrase was constructed. Now boys and girls, that is not how to speak or type English. This person is obviously a semi-illiterate.
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by logica(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Eye of an Eagle:
Wise man do u read the news at all?
You dey ask whether monkey read news. Monkey dey read news where you come from?
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by TinyToes: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
Stupid ritualists. Hope they are apprehended! Photos: Nude Woman Boards Chicago Train, Slaps Passengers & Announces She's A Goddess ... http://trendysturvs..com/2013/11/weord-photos-nude-woman-boards-chicago.html
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by 3kay945(m): 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
This is sad and unthinkable. I cant imagine someone losing her baby to this gruesome act. I hope it didnt make new trend.
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by ooshinibos: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
jmoore:

civil war

We need CCTVs in public institutions.

CCTV !!! we have been telling Nigerians to install cctv themselves and dont wait for the govt for 10 years now , Nigeria is the only country in the world that have not utilized these cheap techs to apprehend and capture thieves , i have never understood why this wicked religious country have openly refused to install these CCTV in public places for the security of its people , it just defies logical reasoning ...the citizens dont even want it too because their leaders reflects the culture they live in . most advance countries use CCTV to deter ,prevent and captures criminals and terrorist , they have even advanced into using cctv drones for preemptive surveilance actions ..NIGERIA we have a long way to go ..the moment we admit we have a problem , our problems will be solved without prayers and night vigils
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by ooshinibos: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
CCTV !!! we have been telling Nigerians to install cctv themselves and dont wait for the govt for 10 years now , Nigeria is the only country in the world that have not utilized these cheap techs to apprehend and capture thieves , i have never understood why this wicked religious country have openly refused to install these CCTV in public places for the security of its people , it just defies logical reasoning ...the citizens dont even want it too because their leaders reflects the culture they live in . most advance countries use CCTV to deter ,prevent and captures criminals and terrorist , they have even advanced into using cctv drones for preemptive surveilance actions ..NIGERIA we have a long way to go ..the moment we admit we have a problem , our problems will be solved without prayers and night vigils
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Richyflair: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
Congrats 2 all the nursing mothers that were discharded b4 those bloody vampires intruded.what God has given you no hospital robbers can take it 4rm u.congrates again
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Etianwanokon: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
I thank God that they had no babies to take away.
God will frustrate their tokens and make them mad. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) / Cattle Rustlers, Robbers & Kidnappers Paraded With Weapons By Police / Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.