Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital (27622 Views)

New Born Baby Dumped At Iyana Ipaja Market (photos) / Gunmen Storm Ekiti Hospital, Demand Day Old Babies / Gunmen Stormed Ekiti Hospital Demanding Day Old Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by ooshinibos: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
evil nigeria ..your evil stinks , you better not let the world hear about this news , this is worse than racism and peadophila
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by SU37fighter: 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
This's Sick.
Absolutely sickening.
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
LOL.....vagabonds.

Nothing surprises me in this dark country.......please dont allow the international community read this..lets hide our shame!!

Wanting to kidnap nd apparently kill babies for money...
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by alfredo4u(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
End time gunmen demanding for end time babies of computer brain

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
A ruthless & lawless nation!

Nigeria jagajaga.
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by freecocoa(f): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hian chineke nna! Wetin we no go hear for this country?

Small time armed robbers will start invading people's homes in demand of human parts, so stealing money\material things is no longer enough? They are now stealing human beings at gun point.

Jehovah lekwa umu gi o.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
alfredo4u: End time gunmen demanding for end time babies of computer brain

What is this one saying?
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
This idea of using humans as ritual is really disgusting and heartless!

Can an end be put to it soon??
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by imperiouxx(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
NL is getting boring day by day and it's full of local bigots who don't see beyond their face-to-face houses, texting shiits from their 1st generation mobile phones.

It isn't a bad idea quitting NL because of people that insult tribes, those that clicked "like" to insults and those that are fond of going into insult rampage because of a low life who started it.

I know it has no effect on NL but it will save me from seeing same shiits everyday from bunch of walking dead.
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sexcunt, there is nothing wrong in the reply I gave to that Nairalnader.

You didn't have to delete the post.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
I see badddddd pppleeee *shivering*

I talk am and I still repeat it even doh am an atheist

END TIME TINS!
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Forwetinnah: 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ritual thingz..2015 on their minds! They will never see innocent babies to sacrifice on their altar of doom. cry angry
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by Singleatom(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
If God doesnt punish dis generation,HE must appologise to sodom and Gomorah......Gordons
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by aryzgreat: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
E be like say caterpiller do some grading for here? See as stumps, valleys, hills wia leveled.

@ topic, I blv next election after anambra is ekiti state. May be d politicians av woken up to reality about lessons frm anambra election. Hence d early start to prepare dia charms and do rituals for power. Wot else will make them to search for a day old baby desperately like this.

God save us in ds remaining days b4 2013 ends
Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by COOLDUN: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
These apes that believe that their ancestor fell down from the sky with a broom and calabash will never wake up and face the realities of the 21st century. They are still living in the 1st century, while still claiming to be educated, I wonder how these people would have been, if they were not educated with a confiscated money from one section of the country.

Why in this modern time someone is wasting the lives of innocent people in the name of money ritual? Who told them that money ritual is real? Though if a tribe’s existence is based on lie/fable stories, which all of the people believe to an extend that it is written in the history books , why won’t they believe it, even if they were told that their grandfathers were transformed from women to men.

They have changed from diverting innocent bus travelers in their cities to their evil forests to the robbing of newly born babies in the hospitals.

Now I can believe a testimony of One of the escaped victims of the evil forest ritualists wrote how he and co army officer in the bus with guns overpowered ritualists/agents and slaughtered them including their village partners in rituals who always pretend to be helpers to the lucky escaped victims; he said that he and the co army officer pretended to be asleep when they blew their powdered substance in the bus, and made sure that they were proved beyond reasonable doubt that they were ritualists, when they were about to enter into the Sagamu/Lagos express way evil forest, when the bus slowed down because of the bad road, the army officer blew off the driver’s head which made the bus to fell in a ditch, before the other ritualists could know it they have surrendered them with their guns, shooting them on their heads, and tortured the remaining who pointed at the other females patners in the bus that pretended to be victims too. While they were toturing them they started showing them their villagers co ritualists too.

The army guys said that if they took them to the authorities they would be freed by their high placed patronizers so they decided to waste the ones they caught and freed the genuine passengers in the bus and fled the scene too.

I can see that the bus travelers are wiser and well prepared nowadays, that is why they have resorted to invading the hospitals.

I believe that this has made them to change their method by invading the hospitals in their towns, as foolish gullible people they are. Why should a man kill his fellow human being for money ritual? And their people would be claiming that other section of the country is desperate for money?

I would advise other people to leave these clowns to continue killing/wasting their new generation by killing them for senseless reasons so that they will seize to exist very soon. Keep on killing yourselves and point your fingers at other people.

GBOMO GBOMO. CARRY GO.

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Demand For New Born Babies At Ekiti Hospital by LBT: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
What a shame! Don't they have armed local night guards? Someone in that hospital have a hand in it but thank God they couldn't accomplish their wicked scheme. May fire burn them and those that sent them in Jesus Name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cattle Rustlers, Robbers & Kidnappers Paraded With Weapons By Police / Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl / Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.