Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Pastor Prophesy Date For Marriage, Both Ready Yet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Prophesy Date For Marriage, Both Ready Yet (701 Views)

She Said Not Ready Yet. / She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Think I Am Not Ready Yet. / Aint Ready Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Prophesy Date For Marriage, Both Ready Yet by Cabme(m): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2013
Am in love wit this gal met before 3months my nysc and since then God have been faithful to our relationship. This 5months i finished my service and my gal jst graduated, she went for a church progamme and 1 of the pastor gave her a prophesy that she is geting married next year feb. For my side no job yet and to her she is ready to give ear to another man, can this prophesy be truth? Advise

(1) (Reply)

America To Legalize Adult With Children Intimate Relationship / Question About Nigerian Dating? / My ODOLONDOLO [MALE] expands unnecessarily.. Help Pls..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.