Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,808 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199318 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2013
Good morning y'all. Hope u all had a wonderful night rest?
Pls, I wanna ask a question from anybody who can answer and pls I will appreciate an answer.
How can I see the mail mssgs pple frm NL are sending to my mail box? All I can see dia is "soso person(name of the person) will like to send u a mssg, but since u're not connected, u will need to contact the person by replying dis mail"
I've tried to reply b4 but I didn't get any feedback. So can someone enlighten me pls?

Am so sorry for derailing, dis will be my first and last time. Thanks in anticipation
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 8:21am On Nov 22, 2013
@sexy sapphire

if i am not wrong, check your mail box. A message from nairaland will be there and a link which will redirect you to the person's profile. Then you will follow the person before you can receive messages from that person.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2013
Y'all can click this link to follow my story. https://www.nairaland.com/1516453/loss-dignity-story#19525674
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by eyezik3(m): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: Good morning y'all. Hope u all had a wonderful night rest?
Pls, I wanna ask a question from anybody who can answer and pls I will appreciate an answer.
How can I see the mail mssgs pple frm NL are sending to my mail box? All I can see dia is "soso person(name of the person) will like to send u a mssg, but since u're not connected, u will need to contact the person by replying dis mail"
I've tried to reply b4 but I didn't get any feedback. So can someone enlighten me pls?

Am so sorry for derailing, dis will be my first and last time. Thanks in anticipation
sexy sapphire, when u reply the person d person will send msg back to you...that msg u are seeing is jst a link i av sent u a msg and i want u to reply via email so dat i can teach you.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2013
eyezik3:
sexy sapphire, when u reply the person d person will send msg back to you...that msg u are seeing is jst a link i av sent u a msg and i want u to reply via email so dat i can teach you.

I've replied u via email and I hope u get to see it. I need to follow b4 I see the mmsg and reply right, cos am yet to follow u? Thanks for taking ur precious time to help me out.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by linpok: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2013
eyezik3:

Had d sam issue
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by eyezik3(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2013
linpok:

Had d sam issue
send me an email..linpok
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by linpok: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2013
eyezik3:
send me an email..linpok

Done..kindli repli leme see
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2013
Thanks so much Eyezik, may the good Lord bless u
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2013
The rock5555:

i go wound u oo. Na etisalat i been dey use.
no mind am i think say him dial am join now abi no be u talk say if dem no go say u don do wetin self
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by eyezik3(m): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2013
Where dz my oga the rock55 naa, i dey skul dey press fone for ur update since my student dey think say wetin our teacher dey do naa, quickly cum update naa cuz i don dey miss ur story ooo.
#TeamUduak
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by eyezik3(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2013
@sexy saphire - Ameen ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Winnie1950(f): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2013
Thank God o. I got banned by anti spambot in the romance section bout the ban covered every other section of NL but it has been lifted by sexkilz. Thank God for the moderators. I for no do my bouncer work for one full day
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by buoye1(m): 9:57am On Nov 22, 2013
UDuak.....where monika na?u neva tlk abt her o
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2013
kingphilip:
no mind am i think say him dial am join now abi no be u talk say if dem no go say u don do wetin self

Na only my Mtn him dial.

buoye1: UDuak.....where monika na?u neva tlk abt her o

Do u know what dey call one night stand. Abi u no want make i survive for this life. That girl na bonafide fuccker. My dicck still get plenty work to do gringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2013
eyezik3: Where dz my oga the rock55 naa, i dey skul dey press fone for ur update since my student dey think say wetin our teacher dey do naa, quickly cum update naa cuz i don dey miss ur story ooo.
#TeamUduak

Beta teach them oo b4 u go begin write The Preachers Son as their topic
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2013
Winnie1950: Thank God o. I got banned by anti spambot in the romance section bout the ban covered every other section of NL but it has been lifted by sexkilz. Thank God for the moderators. I for no do my bouncer work for one full day

Na God catch u, No be Romance u go, na Sexuality... I dey lie??gringrin

glad u are back sha

Typing....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by tomiblack(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2013
I don join d train oooo. Rock abeg increase d speed
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Winnie1950(f): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
The rock5555:

Na God catch u, No be Romance u go, na Sexuality... I dey lie??gringrin

glad u are back sha

Typing....
habaticaly! u know say i no dey lie na. Ask foxy for clarification na for that thread wey Yemi2plus2 dey profess love to ishilove na e happen.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
Anticipating..
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Kikidgal(f): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
Rock, u 2 much abeg i wnt my own seat
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Skykid1208(m): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
EYes have seen, ears have heard we know according 2 d first story dat Uduwa sorry i mean uduak aka d rugged son of a gud fada,we all know wahala is ur baptismal name,...ride on joor bigest trouble maker...#winks#
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
LECTURER UDUAK
"That assignment wey i do for you, how many did you get?" i asked Racheal.

"I was the highest in my class, i got 8 out of 10" She said excitedly, the teacher was even asking me how i take do am, me wey just come from village not up to three months, i don pass every body" she boasted further.

I cocked my eyeballs and smiled, though i hated teaching her, i was gaining things, my brain was being refreshed and i always had one plate of rice and meat waiting for me after every lesson.

I could not believe i was the one teaching somebody maths even though its cut and join teaching, i do most of the solving till i manage to get the answer, wether na wrong or right, i dont care, then i would begin explaining it to her, she would just be nodding her head her own problem is let me write and let her go to submit it.

But that day i had other plans, i had seen what my lecturer neighbour was doing and i wanted to do excatly what he did, atleast no be only food i go dey chop, bleeping suppose dey also.

"Ok wait make i collect Aunty Charity's bench, e get something i wan tell you" i said and went to borrow the bench.

Immediatly i arrived and dropped the bench, she sat down and looked at me, i wanted to do runs but i immediately became tongue tied, i forgot all the lines i had in my head. What the fuQ

"You no wan talk again" she startled me.

"Ehm just forget, i go tell you later, oya lesson time now" i replied and sat down to teach her nonsense.

After saying rubbish for about five minutes i shouted, Do you Understand? But there was no answer only for me to raise my eyes i saw her staring at me with a foolish smile on her face.

"Wetin you see for my face wey you dey smile?" i asked frowning my face.

"So na bad thing to look you again, you fine na, thats why i been dey look you" she almost made me blush(fine fire, abi u want bleeping)

"So what have my face got to do with this assignment?" i quereid to test her abilities.

"Haba Uduak, so instead of you to talk say i dey fine also you come dey quarrel me again" she pouted and frown her face expecting me to beg her(a luxury i dont give to girls)

I just bent and continue working the maths, when she saw i did not pay her any attention she concentrated and watched absent mindedly what i did.

"Oya do this class work" i said and pass her the two simplest ones i could solve, incase she fail am.

Before twenty seconds she had given me back, i was suprised and smelt somthing funny cus she was all smiles.

"Na so this babe dey sharp abi na me no see time well" i thought and collected the piece of paper.

My eyes opened in shock to what i saw there.
Chai make una forgive me...

I wan go toiletgringringrin

See una in the evening....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Geestarry(f): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
U fit type 4 toilet na. Abeg do come update o. I dey wait
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ik4life: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
Chai! C suspense rock I take God beg u,update now plssssssss
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by vIQtoOor(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
I lyk d fact dat u keep ur readers in suspense,it makes d story interesting.... nice one eyen eka mi.......Buh mehn! do go toilet come back nw nw oo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
Na too much work dey hold me ooo. Make i see weda i fit drop another short one.

Geestary-i don come from toilet, abeg i fit rub hand for ur body? gringrin

ik4life-dude no worry i go update

vIQtoOor-so u sef na akwa ibomite. Welcome dude.

@Winnie- so Clemzy senior bros dey love ishilove, hehehehe una wan go see bad tin nai dem antispambot nab ugringrin

Typing.....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
Rock no mind am jare, since when dem ban am from literature section na so im dey behave for romance section.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Daniel2802(m): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
@rock hmmm watching you in HD.
@ritababe how you dy since na.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
Correct, ma gu¥ cum nack mi tori jor, she¥ u later put ur piakantus for the obosiasis?, pls tel me ¥es. Lols
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
MR LECTURER
"WHAAAT IS THIS?"

Racheal was looking at my face to see my reaction, my fisrt thought was to give her one bad eye but on a second thought i just smiled, i could see her smiling also, she thought i was flowing with her, if only she knew the external thoughts that rang through my mind she would have ran for her life.

Racheal was a slim average height dark girl, her english was nothing to write home about, she spoke mainly Hausa and Mada(the majority tribal group in Nasarawa state) but the school she was attending made her speak english smal though it was mostly pidgin, she was older than me, and that bear to the fact that they refused to carry her in jss 1 when her madam was putting her in school, instead she was pushed to ss1. Chai Public school na disease.

Na with that kind of english she wan use toast me, what the fuQ.

"Uduak i love you and what of you" was written as her answers to my maths questions, see me see wahala, na how maths and love come resemble, well i hardly used that word since me and Anna's seperation so i was careful on how to do with Racheal before it became complicated.

I smiled and dropped the paper down and wrote mine in simple english.

"Why did you say so?" i replied back on the paper and gave to her, she was co-ordinated inother that no one knew what we were doing.

"Because i hadly see you with any other girl, abi are you shy?" she wrote back.

Ehme shy, oh yes am shy but i dont call it shyness, its just tongue tiedness, i rarely talk when am with a girl except am used to you so its very hard to dechiper my ways.

"Am not shy but i thought you were too beautiful for me and other boys would have been toasting you" i flattered her which made her skimpered in fists of jubilation, she was glad that i was flowing with her.

"So would you be my boy friend cus no nobody is with me now,people have been coming but i dont have their time" she replied back. I smiled as i read it, the babe was daring, but i really needed to cast the demon of girls toasting me from my life cus i was begining to enjoy the lifestyle.

"Ok na, come my house tomorow, i go give you answer" i wrote back, she began giggling and shaking her legs.

"Uhm so you guys are solving maths, una weldone oo" My mother said from behind us, we were so engrossed in the runs game that we did not notice her coming in.

"Good evening mummy.. Good evening Ma" we both greeted.

"Uduak so you know maths like this and you refuse to read, by now you would have cleared your papers instead you were playing" my mother scolded me.

"Ohhh Mummy e don do na, no be una no gree me write Jamb, i for dey serious oo" i moaned and she poked her mouth in a 'Na so, make him dey here dey decieve himself' mannar.

"Oya let me see what you were solving sef" my mother said and strectch her hands forward to collect the paper.

The paper that i was solving runs instead of maths, i was in another big mess.

Chai piss don dey catch me, make i go piss come back jare.

See una tomorow....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
Money Soldier: Correct, ma gu¥ cum nack mi tori jor, she¥ u later put ur piakantus for the obosiasis?, pls tel me ¥es. Lols

U no say i no dey carry last na, i wire her jaregringrin stay patient

Clemzy16: Rock no mind am jare, since when dem ban am from literature section na so im dey behave for romance section.

Hehehehe, make him dey careful oo b4 Ishilove go kill am with heavy grammar. Him dey try sha

Daniel2802: @rock hmmm watching you in HD.
@ritababe how you dy since na.

Keep on watching in HD ooo

Make i enter church oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.