Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199262 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
The rock5555:

Oga Foxy-the police stopped it last yr cus of Bokoharam threats, i dont know if it would happen this yr, but enuf babes go dey church sha, just know that u go prepare ur own room to stay oo, me go pretend like say i no know u. *evil gringrin*

Thunder fire you there. I wan come Akwanga again you dey tell me wetin to do? See this man....

Holla me with your sister number jor angry angry
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Jumizie13(f): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Tomkhalifa52(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nice job mr 404 @rock bt make you, floxy and mr flow go finish wetin una start
( naija thugs life) cos i don wait tire.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Joanee(f): 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
so funny, can't stop laughing....
ooops did i just un-ghost myself
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Danpersie31(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
hahahah%laughin till i bang my desktop monitor%chai na so winnie fy kill pple?if na so ba,choi kong tai 4 live for 200years.i didnt even feel d bouncer shooting.yeye bouncer winnie,na groundnut b ur bullet,no na cashew nut.
@rock,let me b ur treasurer and PRO.Ur bouncers are ground nutish in structure bt i like dem cos i fit misbehave.i only fear mynd.abeg no tell am o
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
Tomkhalifa52: Nice job mr 404 @rock bt make you, floxy and mr flow go finish wetin una start
( naija thugs life) cos i don wait tire.

Seriously, I hate it when I am referred to as FLOXY....

Wetin dey do you self angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
The rock5555:

Where this my cook na, DearBouncers abeg go jack Jumizie and her sister come here, Kingphilip don call me take permision, him dey resume in the evening.
My pple don dey hungry oo....

***knocking...Koorn Koorn koorn*****.....She(jumzie ) comes out ...yawning...So na here u dey sleep wey pple dey hungry...Abeg go prepare food

jawe...B4 I vex use my kondo on u.....Nt dt Kondo Oooooo...i meant club
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
Uduak,u funny ehcheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
Danpersie31: hahahah%laughin till i bang my desktop monitor%chai na so winnie fy kill pple?if na so ba,choi kong tai 4 live for 200years.i didnt even feel d bouncer shooting.yeye bouncer winnie,na groundnut b ur bullet,no na cashew nut.
@rock,let me b ur treasurer and PRO.Ur bouncers are ground nutish in structure bt i like dem cos i fit misbehave.i only fear mynd.abeg no tell am o

It seems dis guy is a learner....Groundnut nd chicken laps are codes used in describing bullet nd gun respectively nd if u still dont understand ask Foxy ....u better don't try rubbish ....Enuf groundnut dey Ooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
lekinz:

It seems dis guy is a learner....Groundnut nd chicken laps are codes used in describing bullet nd gun respectively nd if u still dont understand ask Foxy ....u better don't try rubbish ....Enuf groundnut dey Ooooo

You dey mind some people angry angry
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by chistar01(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Seriously, I hate it when I am referred to as FLOXY....

Wetin dey do you self angry angry
lol, you own na just "FLOXY" and na once in a while so Ɣ you dey vex?
I get called "chister" "cheater" "christar" "chista" "chestar" and all sort of names that make me wonder weither people can't see the bold brown coloured "CHISTAR" that is written above every comment I make on NL. angry it could be annoying attimes, but what can I do?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

You dey mind some people angry angry

The guy is just a learner Jooor....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Geestarry(f): 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
Rock! Dry gin? Ah..i don dey fear
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
Walks into the thread happily, sat down behind lekinz, discovered their was no update. Went outside, met Jumizie on the way with a plate of rice, kicks Jumizie acrobatically and grabbed the plate 4rm her, sat down on the floor and ate the rice and even broke the plate.
Uduak come update before i vex vomit all the rice i ate.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
D9ty7: Walks into the thread happily, sat down behind lekinz, discovered their was no update. Went outside, met Jumizie on the way with a plate of rice, kicks Jumizie acrobatically and grabbed the plate 4rm her, sat down on the floor and ate the rice and even broke the plate.
Uduak come update before i vex vomit all the rice i ate.

U did what....Ate the rice....Mtcheew...Hmmmm...Uhmmmm...Ehnnn...Ehy....I know its just a dream sha...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by pricelesslove(f): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
well done, uduka
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
lekinz:

U did what....Ate the rice....Mtcheew...Hmmmm...Uhmmmm...Ehnnn...Ehy....I know its just a dream sha...
No be dream o. As a matter of fact u even asked for a grain sorry i mean a spoon.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
Uduak abeg hold brake small naw... I still dey behind
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ave always wanted to see today....***Loading d groundnut into my chicken lap ***Pointing it to D9ty7 mouth****oya dey vomit dt rice now now nd make e be like normal cooked rice b4 i baptize dt ur big mouth with dis groundnut****

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
Clemzy16: Uduak abeg hold brake small naw... I still dey behind

Oga accelerate jooor
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 360prince(m): 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
Bleep with me, cos you know i godt it (ross+boss)

my dad on nairaland mr THE ROCK. Am happy you finally made a new topic and as well start writing. I see the spirit moving in you like your blood. Keep it up and never stop

na me, your NL sonsmiley
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
lekinz: Ave always wanted to see today....***Loading d groundnut into my chicken lap ***Pointing it to D9ty7 mouth****oya dey vomit dt rice now now nd make e be like normal cooked rice b4 i baptize dt ur big mouth with dis groundnut****
Wetin i do sef. Shey person no fit eat again?
I don remember sey i get one bazouka inside my wardrobe.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
Points my bazouka at lekinz. He was beggin me just then Jumizie walks in with another plate of rice, drops the gun and began eatin the food.
Omg! I too lyk food.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Winnie1950(f): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
D9ty7:
(points my ak47 at him) if u move i shoot. How dare u challenge my oga?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
D9ty7:

Hahahaha...Laughing sarcastically....Bazouka nd Double barrel...Hahahahaha
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
Winnie1950: (points my ak47 at him) if u move i shoot. How dare u challenge my oga?

Drop the gun Winnie...The guy needs training...U don't need wasting d groundnut on this flat chested guy when there are people with big,broaded chest
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
Winnie1950: (points my ak47 at him) if u move i shoot. How dare u challenge my oga?
Now i understand it is 2 against 1. I knw wat 2 do. You and your boss shud get ready. A warrant of arrest has been issued for the possesion of firearm.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
D9ty7: Points my bazouka at lekinz. He was beggin me just then Jumizie walks in with another plate of rice, drops the gun and began eatin the food.
Omg! I too lyk food.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha.....Joseph d dreamer
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Daniel2802(m): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
Announcing the arrival of....

Master Daniel

I hope am not late,abeg any free post.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
Winnie was beggin immediately she saw a police van waiting for her. She bribed me by giving me her number and residential address.
Lekinz is forming macho man. A back heel kick was unleashed on him and immediately he dropped his gun and promised me his daughter's number.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
D9ty7:
Now i understand it is 2 against 1. I knw wat 2 do. You and your boss shud get ready. A warrant of arrest has been issued for the possesion of firearm.

It seems u don't know law...Body guards are allowed to move about with different types of firearms ranging from P90 pdw to 50 cal snipper riffle
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
D9ty7: Winnie was beggin immediately she saw a police van waiting for her. She bribed me by giving me her number and residential address.
Lekinz is forming macho man. A back heel kick was unleashed on him and immediately he dropped his gun and promised me his daughter's number.

Lol.....Mehn this guy is a comedian.....Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.