Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199182 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kingphilip(m): 6:23am On Dec 11, 2013
The rock5555:

Thanks sir. I don set am
so u jst buy am or na borrow person borrow u
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:52am On Dec 11, 2013
TEMPTATIONS

You know one thing with hunger, it temporarily blocks your thinking faculty and turns to a o dumb fool. Well i had no bad thoughts in mind as i saw her unclad on the bed my eyes were only on the plate of rice beside her, i told myself that i was just going to drag the food and run away but i was wrong. As soon as i jumped on the bed to carry the plate she jumped on my back and began rubbing her giagantic b@@bs on my back. That was enough to erase every self control i had.

I turned to face her then all of a sudden i turned and push her off before running away till i got home. I really did not know what came over me but i was sure that there was to be no Cds involved which was very risky. I had taken enough risk in this my short life that i was not willing to throw my life away just because of pu$$¥ and ofcus not the day i was baptised.

A head thumping headache almost ripped my brains out so i sat down to rest alittle. I switched on my phone which i put off when i flee from Christy's house. Her call came in almost immediatly.

"Peter what happened na?" She asked a jamb question.

"Babe e no easy, i saw ghost thats why" I lied.

"So you are afraid of ghost? Sharrap johr, just say you are a V" She said laughing.

"Yes oo, am a V dont mind me" i said corkily. Every boy na V until them jam you inside room then you go know say khaki no be leather.

I started my life trying to be straightforward but suddenly backslided along the way, though i kept struggling to hit the forward way, so many things never stopped to drag me back, which prompt me to for once abandon that addiction called bleeping for once. It was a serious palaver i was in and cut connection with everyone that could drag me back to my former lifestyle. I became like an introvert who was struggling to find foot on the sands of time, it helped me alot and also correct my ways.

For once i wanted to be a good kid like my dad ever wanted, i tried he was proud of me but was still not sure if i had really changed. I learnt that idleness put me in all these mess i found myself in so i made up my mind to be a hustler.

Though i never knew the kind of work i was to face, i never cared, wether it was to pack sh'it, i was ready to prove to my parents that life was not all about problems and troubles, i noticed one thing about parents, they always want their children to be self dependent. Not that i lacked anything but i guess that eating of food, watching of movies and calling girls was doing to me more harm than good. Life was all about choices and i was ready to conquer the darker side of life, my parents would not leave forever so i had to decide for myself once and for all how the direction of my life was going to be. I also had the perseverant side which they would never figure till then.

My life of hustling began.
END OF PART ONE

part two begins in the evening. Please dont practice what i did because na bad thing and that was all in the past. I don upgrade now. Thanks. And you would ask, did i stop bleeping abi getting into trouble. Hmm make una wait patiently and see na gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2013
Una good morning...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2013
kingphilip:
so u jst buy am or na borrow person borrow u

Chai so na like this u wan downgrade me.

Na my first android be this na. Na Nokia throughout my life. Na my own oo. I dey rock Etisalat BIS. Mehn that fone dey drink MB
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spongia1(m): 8:06am On Dec 11, 2013
The rock5555:

Nawao for u. Na so i bad reach? grin
shey u no know ni. U bad pass foxy
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Brozules(m): 8:48am On Dec 11, 2013
Congrat 4 d completion of part two..
More grease 2 ur elbow
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Dhortunn(m): 8:52am On Dec 11, 2013
Signed, Sealed & Delivered
Great work done, bro!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2013
Thumbs up the rock. Still waiting for more updates in the afternoon o!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2013
I ave bin in ghost mode for some tym,,but now i must comment.so far so gud ave leaint so ,much from dis story of urs.well don Rock..more power to ur fingers..kudos..

Patiently waitin for d PART 2 to commence
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by buoye1(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2013
Done with the useless part of yah lifegrin....Oya we don port to the better life....The new udauk!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2013
Nice writeup,keep it coming
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2013
***Runs into the thread with my AK 47******

***Dancing Skelewu ****

****Thank God ...No more bleeping again ****...

Nice 1 man
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by VickieZion(f): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2013
Tnk God 4 Uduwack's life....no more bleepin.I pray it shall b permanent till honeymoon tins...
@ Rock nd preacher's son family I still dey vex oooh,nobody nt even ROCK could ask of me.[b][/b]

E no good oooooh
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by buoye1(m): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2013
The rock5555: Una good morning...
what is good about the mornin if u no update?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
Oooooops!!!!!! Slept on thread, cnt believe dat!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mimisboygreat: *wakes her up from sleep* oya make we pray
na u pray pass
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ruthia: Oooooops!!!!!! Slept on thread, cnt believe dat!
we slept on thread can't believe it! grin
Ruthia: Oooooops!!!!!! Slept on thread, cnt believe dat!
we slept on thread can't believe it!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
01emek: we slept on thread can't believe it! grin we slept on thread can't believe it!
you again? Them do u do?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Yettocome(m): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
The Rock, my Oga at the top well done. I peep in and see you. Well done again sir. But sha, I don come again o... www.nairaland.com/1551761/ades-chronicle-tale
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by linpok: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dis last update was inspiring o...
THumbz Up@Uduakwink...

NEXT...............
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Knightmelvin(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
Bros i hail. Abeg come finish wetin u start. Guys dey wait o. Badest guy ever livest.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by adegwurulez(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
I'll love to see the repentant rock
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by honorbule(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
De-activating silent mood...*runs out to get extra pop-corn for part two*..
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by walewunmi(m): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
Oh mr rock y u kum put us 4 suspense naw e no fair oh!I dey enjoy u...still I follow
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Tombilly(m): 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
grin Guy ROCK evening never reach. Update us on ur ministry na we r anxious to read
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
Chai y nepa dey do me strong tin na. Abeg make una no vex, my battery remain one bar. E wan quench.

Part two starts tomorow. My apologies
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spongia1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dnt tel me “oduwaa“ has changed o. I no go like. Am o
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by buoye1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
The rock5555: Chai y nepa dey do me strong tin na. Abeg make una no vex, my battery remain one bar. E wan quench.

Part two starts tomorow. My apologies

Mtcheew we don heargrin u no go kill person wit suspence.....Oya ROCK to bed
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
Anticipating for part 2
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 6:25am On Dec 12, 2013
Rock You repent shocked..hmm...............I doubt you undecided
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2013
Still no light. Chai nepa abeg na.

Una goodmorning ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2013
Make i hear say rock d badoo repent, part 2 shall tell... @ROCK, Me get question 4 u, dat aunty may dey call u oduwa 4 ur compound, she don delete 4 dis story because me wan hear as u bleep her and do come and update

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.