Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199200 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
PrinceAdepoju:
Akowe, maybe I should apply ma'am!

Ur CV pls
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Daniel2802(m): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sexy Sapphire:

VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
This is to notify you all that the post of a janitor is opened on this thread. Interested applicants should submit their cv to me directly with atleast 2yrs working experience.

Signed:
Sexy Sapphire(secretary)

N.B: this is to notify Flow and Emek that their intake of alomo must reduce drastically, if not u will be the ones to fill the post of janitors.

By the way Rock, wat's wit u and soldier pikins?
I dy interested.I done clean my papa house for more than 7yrs so i dy okay for the job.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Sallychizzl3: 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
I don finally enter this thread courtesy YOU KNOW YOURSELF grin grin

Heard you're the most consistent of the lot, do not disappoint. @D'ROCK smiley

one last thing *facing sexy s* wetin you wan dey clean b4 i submit my cv
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
@Daniel, I think you're fit for the job. Welcome bro.

@Sallychizzl3, welcome to this amazing thread, tnx for joinin the family wia dia is love. To answer ur question, u don't rili av much to do than to dust the chairs, sweep and mop the floor and every other type of dirt.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
Rock, ur mtn number no dy go ooo buh I don mssg u sha, u go receive am wen u insert ur sim
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sexy Sapphire:
By the way Rock, wat's wit u and soldier pikins?

Maybe my DNA dey attracted to themgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sallychizzl3: I don finally enter this thread courtesy YOU KNOW YOURSELF grin grin

Heard you're the most consistent of the lot, do not disappoint. @D'ROCK smiley

one last thing *facing sexy s* wetin you wan dey clean b4 i submit my cv

Wow abeg who told you, am just trying small. Abeg meet my receptionist make she nack you one seat near Joizy, that babe no get husby yet but be careful of Mimisboygreat, that dude is a woman detecting machinegrin

Sexy Sapphire: Rock, ur mtn number no dy go ooo buh I don mssg u sha, u go receive am wen u insert ur sim

Check my Etisalat numba from my signature, MTN dey joke with me so i changed sim.

STILL TYPING.....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by trendiitee(f): 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
lekinz: @trendii tee....I dey look u for 3D
Lolllll,wetin I do nw
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Sallychizzl3: 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sexy Sapphire:

@Sallychizzl3, welcome to this amazing thread, tnx for joinin the family wia dia is love. To answer ur question, u don't rili av much to do than to dust the chairs, sweep and mop the floor and every other type of dirt.

[color=#990000]I think I'll pass.[/colour] grin

The rock5555:
Wow abeg who told you, am just trying small. Abeg meet my receptionist make she nack you one seat near Joizy, that babe no get husby yet but be careful of Mimisboygreat, that dude is a woman detecting machinegrin
[color=#990000]Thanks bro, you're a very gbaski host. grin
@ss,how joizy package go be nau?[/colour] wink
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Sallychizzl3: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

[color=#990000]I think I'll pass. grin[/colour]

[color=#990000]Thanks bro, you're a very gbaski host. grin
@ss,how joizy package go be nau? wink[/colour]

Seun! Wea the colour wey I order? angry
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
Omortolah: *resuming duty and talking aloud while cleaning everywhere* infact the rock we need cleaner on this thread oh *turning to sexy S abeg make a vacancy post for a cleaner* waiting for 2day's update
the person wey give u dis kain work dy craze? D person no knw say u be my wife? Infact come i go make u my director general in my company
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
HOME ALONE

"What did you say?" I asked while cleaning my ears to be sure.

"Of cus my dad is a soldier" She said proudly like she was announcing that her dad was the president of Egypt.

Everything began making sense to me, Rueben wanted out because he knew her dad was a military man and he wanted to run for his life. What a tripple wahala, from Promise of love to HIV wahala and then Soldier man's daughter, now that was enough to cause me a heart attack.

"Or are you scared?" She taunted me.

I shook my head slowly and smiled, but my heart was reading a different attitude.

"Dont worry i wont tell my dad about you no matter what" She encouraged me. I smiled and wrestled her phone from here and then embraced her before scrolling to my number and deleted it.

I escourted her almost home before i dodged and quickly climb bike before anyone mistakenly catches us, my papa still likes me jare. I called Rueben, he immediatly started laughing and hailing me.

"Man P-roooo I see as you and that girl been dey waka, you don really hammer her, if you see as she dey waka sef, chai bad boy ooo, i hope my mattras still dey alive" He joked.

"Sharrap jare, so na soldier man daughter you fit dash me ba?" I shouted back.

"Haa no be like that naw, the girl wan trap me inside her pussi, thats all" Rueben replied me.

"Guy dont ever give that girl my number again" I warned and cut the call.

He kept disturbing me that the girl was disturbing me and even threatened him once but i did a good job of refusing to back in again, i hate stories that touch. There was a day i saw her passing my area and my dad was talking to me, immediatly i saw her i dived like a bomb was coming for me and laid there till she passed.

"Wetin happen?" My dad asked.

"Na my slippers fall me for ground" I said while cleaning my body, my brother was also there, after my dad went inside he wispered to me.

"I know say na because of that girl you lie down" He said. I gave him that 'If you tell anybody, i break your nose look' which made him laugh.

"Uduak woman go finish you o" He shouted and ran inside before i gave him a heavy lump on his head.

"Uduak i want you to be careful at home, me and your mother are going to travel for a week so take care of this house, dont stay outside more than 8pm, am i understood?" My dad said while holding his ears.

I sat down with my brother in the palour listening to all the boring advices my dad was giving to us. My elder sister was still in school and my two kid sisters were taken to our members houses so it was only me and my brother that was going to stay at home for a whole week.

My mum lost her elder brother so they both were traveling to the village for burial things. My joy knew no bounds when they informed us of the journey. So many things ran through my mind.

Breaking all the rules available in that house was ringing in my mind but my brother was a real good son and was going to follow all the instructions my dad gave to the later but i knew the perfect way to bend him to do my will. We just had to be left alone first to determine what is going to happen.

As my parents were leaving we waved at them emphatically, my brother was almost in tears but i warned him to maintain himself.

"Go cook abeg, i dey hungry" I informed him.

"So na me be the wife abi?" He joked, ofcus cooking was his hobby.

I went to the kitchen and met him cooking rice, the aroma was so tantalizing so i carried one plate and attempted to fetch some, he chased me off with hot spoon.

When we were eating i asked him a question.
"What would you like to do now that mum and dad are not around?"

He looked at me shyly before he finally spoke," i would like to learn how to play Pes 2" He finally opened up.

I almost screamed Bingo cus i got his weak point.

"This night we would go there together" I replied happily.

"But daddy said we should not stay till in the night..."

"Haa abeg chill, you know say daddy no dey here, i dey go work tomorow so i no go get chance in the day time" I said. He sat still like he wanted to decide first, finally he made his decisions and agreed to go out that night.

Things were now perfect, i was rejoicing inwardly.

For you to catch a monkey, first encourage it to follow you home to collect Banana-Na me do the quotegrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
trendii tee:
Lolllll,wetin I do nw

U dey use style dey read abi....U no wan dey comment ....***Talking to my self ***E be like sey I don dey like u Oooo***
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
Make i reach home abeg....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kidaberry(f): 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
The rock5555: Make i reach home abeg....

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
you all are seeing what rock is doing to me not realizing that im expecting our baby
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
Aboki boy with Aboki brain ...hahahaha
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kidaberry(f): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
lekinz and mimisboy were are you
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
All of una wey dy claim say una dy find work and use idea dy toast my Sexy S God help una when i catch una bkos na sledge hammer i go use farm for una head. Infact sexy S leave dis work i go make u the general over seer for my company. Rock and lekinz as from 2day onwards i dn employ una as our bouncer. If anytin happen to omortolah or Sexy S dat day una go knw say i b soldier.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
*kida-berry#:
chai! See pretty babe o! She dy evn find me**running around d thread n.aked and dancing alanta** bt this one u mention lekinz evrytin dn spoil cos em go use dat em big head spoil things.#lol
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mimisboygreat: All of una wey dy claim say una dy find work and use idea dy toast my Sexy S God help una when i catch una bkos na sledge hammer i go use farm for una head. Infact sexy S leave dis work i go make u the general over seer for my company. Rock and lekinz as from 2day onwards i dn employ una as our bouncer. If anytin happen to omortolah or Sexy S dat day una go knw say i b soldier.

U don see work for filling station bah....Comon go nd take care of Bingo....D gateman told me that Rock(the Bulldog) don shit for ground ...go pack am now now ...

N.b:Na my dog I name Rock Oooo cos that name na die

*kida-berry#:

Am here darling....Ave missed u a lot....***Kisses her nd walks her out***My chicken lap dey here Oooo...Make una no go try nonsense
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kidaberry(f): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mimisboygreat: chai! See pretty babe o! She dy evn find me**running around d thread naked and dancing alanta** bt this one u mention lekinz evrytin dn spoil cos em go use dat em big head spoil things.#lol

lolz carries my bags and sits in the middle of lekinz and mimisboygreat but guy wear clothe na
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mimisboygreat: chai! See pretty babe o! She dy evn find me**running around d thread n.aked and dancing alanta** bt this one u mention lekinz evrytin dn spoil cos em go use dat em big head spoil things.#lol

U think sey e easy make person be bouncer ni....No too dey happy too much ...Na because of Rock (bulldog) shit wey she see na em make she call ur same ....Go pack am now now
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
*kida-berry#:

lolz carries my bags and sits in the middle of lekinz and mimisboygreat but guy wear clothe na
babe i dn wear am o! Come mek we kukuma comot b4 lekinz sees us. That guy no dy fear em oga again. I go sack am n employ new bouncer.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
*kida-berry#:

***Sees Mimisboy ...Get the f**k out of here...U wan dey enjoy ur Oga food abi ..

Walks her out ...Let's go baby ...the body guards are waiting outside
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
lekinz:

U think sey e easy make person be bouncer ni....No too dey happy too much ...Na because of Rock (bulldog) shit wey she see na em make she call ur same ....Go pack am now now
so dis boy u dn dy smoke igbo abi? U dn 4gt say na ur oga u dy talk to lyk dat abi? Tym to sack u dn reach. **walks closer to kida-berry and tells ha. Dnt mind d guy na my dog keeper em be**lol
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mimisboygreat: babe i dn wear am o! Come mek we kukuma comot b4 lekinz sees us. That guy no dy fear em oga again. I go sack am n employ new bouncer.

Lol....U wan dey form wetin u no be for here....ordinary cleaner
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
lekinz:

***Sees Mimisboy ...Get the f**k out of here...U wan dey enjoy ur Oga food abi ..

Walks her out ...Let's go baby ...the body guards are waiting outside
**uses my hammer n re shapes his head**come on babe our private jet is waiting with our persönal securities** as for dat boy lekinz i go sack am. He dn dy grow wings.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mimisboygreat: so dis boy u dn dy smoke igbo abi? U dn 4gt say na ur oga u dy talk to lyk dat abi? Tym to sack u dn reach. **walks closer to kida-berry and tells ha. Dnt mind d guy na my dog keeper em be**lol

Lol....How bouncer wan take be dog keeper..e be like sey u don dey smoke dog poo bah ?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
lekinz:

Lol....U wan dey form wetin u no be for here....ordinary cleaner
chai! This boy yaf kill me.**ROCK come bounce this guy outa my prescence b4 he use touch and follow confuse my babes them**
N.B. ROCK na my new bouncer n personal security cos i dn sack lekinz.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
lekinz:

Lol....How bouncer wan take be dog keeper..e be like sey u don dey smoke dog poo bah ?
this thing dn too much o! E be like say dis guy s high on paw paw leaf. Abi he dy sleep on top bicycle?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
waow! Home alone indeed feed me more abeg
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
*kida-berry#:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
you all are seeing what rock is doing to me not realizing that im expecting our baby

cry Haaa babe am sorry, i no know say u hold my baby naw, oya make u no vex, just leave those two ugly boys who are busy killing demselves wif insults, lets talk about this my Love....

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.