Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199209 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ayam bak sha........ Una no fit ask after person... Mtcheeeeew!!

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:00am On Jan 11, 2014
HOME ALONE II

That night around seven i informed my brother that we would be going out, he was trying to slack and warn me that the night was already spent but one strict look made him keep quiet. I called Francis my friend, the son to Mama Otusha where Racheal worked to join us, he gladly did, since he was my brother's mate he convinced him better.

I took them to Husiani's Pes2 shop and paid for them while they enjoyed themselves. I thought them how to play Pes football and Grand theft auto, my brother could not stop talking about the number of gangstas he beat up. I stylishly collected his phone to avoid him checking the time.

After that i took them to the cinema to watch a Jackie chan movie, my brother was so excited that he refused eating when we got home, he felt like he just saw his dream girl. I was also grinning because things were also twinkling into places, i had gotten him entwined in my web of controls.

Someone banged on our door that night so he went to open the door, Aunty Charity barged in with a wicked scrowl on her face.

"Where una go?" She inquired. My brother wanted to talk when i shut him off, it seem like it was time to show Aunty Charity who is boss.

"Aunty why you dey ask?" I said.

"So because na parents don travel thats why una don dey waka anyhow ba?" She shouted at us. My temper was already flaring because i did not see her concern in our matter, not that we were kids that she wanted to compound rules on is. She was talking when i carried my plate into the kitchen while my brother ran to the room to go sleep. When she was tired of blabbing she went to her house.

"Uduak lets not go anywhere again?" My brother said with a little voice after aunty Charity left, when he saw that i sat quiet he went inside and slept because disturbing me could make him collect one slap.

The next day i informed Ndubisi of my situation, he was so happy because there were some chicks that he had been disturbing me to go arrange with him which i readily agreed then after then we were going to a party.

That party made more sense to me than anything, i was going to attend my first all night party, not those day parties where person go just run go house before night catches up with me.

That evening i behaved like i was not going anywhere cus my brother's heart was still not at peace, he was thinking about aunty Charity's threat of telling our parents. I kept reasurring him but his soft mind would not believe me.

I was waiting for him to sleep before going out but he was watching one American movie, he refused blinking an eyelid. I got angry and sneaked outside then switch off the control trick. That did the magic, he immediatly began dozing so i told him to go sleep. Then locked the gate and checked on him, the dude was sleeping soundly, i smiled and dressed up happily.

I never knew that my outing was going to end up more worse than good....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:01am On Jan 11, 2014
Ruthia: Ayam bak sha........ Una no fit ask after person... Mtcheeeeew!!

U and this ur sexy looking eyes. Welcome ma'am

Una good nite ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 12:22am On Jan 11, 2014
U go hear am today...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by s3nn2x(m): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2014
So Oga Uduak, how are we going to do it na? Your Part III is gone.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
s3nn2x: So Oga Uduak, how are we going to do it na? Your Part III is gone.
this is rubbish mehn, I give up.

Where would I start from?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by s3nn2x(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
The rock5555: this is rubbish mehn, I give up.

The thing pain me pass you oooo. I stopped reading last month, hoping that when I have the time to read, you would have gone far. Na wa oooo! E be like say na unto to the next thing jare.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
s3nn2x:
The thing pain me pass you oooo. I stopped reading last month, hoping that when I have the time to read, you would have gone far. Na wa oooo! E be like say na unto to the next thing jare.
true talk, na unto d next tin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by daveP(m): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
The rock5555: true talk, na unto d next tin
guy hw far now.i jst see say the entire season 3 don waka go yonder.hw u wan take do am nw? sad
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 3Dimension: 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
The rock5555: this is rubbish mehn, I give up.

have you read/watch time-travelling science fiction?

I guess we just travelled back in time.

Imagine the second season wey don reach 160 pages and season 3 wey don reach 30pages and counting... All gone into oblivion?

Pathetic!!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by edgideon(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
hey I am back from the future and I saw that the trend will get to part 3
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
dave P: guy hw far now.i jst see say the entire season 3 don waka go yonder.hw u wan take do am nw? sad
mehn e dey do me like dream. If seun does not get back the data loss, na so my story don waka o
3Dimension: have you read/watch time-travelling science fiction?
I guess we just travelled back in time.
Imagine the second season wey don reach 160 pages and season 3 wey don reach 30pages and counting... All gone into oblivion?
Pathetic!!
kai e dey do me like dream
edgideon: hey I am back from the future and I saw that the trend will get to part 3
hehe dreaming tinz
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Danpersie31(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
yeah i tink dats true..nl jst made us use their latest technology 2 teleport back into d past.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Princeparix(m): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
Singing # starting from the bottom but I'm hia#
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by jobsat34(m): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2014
just about asking where to find rock5555. i stumbled across this piece and realise he too survived the tsunami disaster, but alas! his escapade couldnt make it.. atleast not all.. grin grin grin

sorry bro!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by FuckYou: 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
Abeg o,na beg i dey beg o.
Is this thread still and rock555 still alive.
Cos flood carry my other account go. So i need to know what's up.
Thanks
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Danpersie31(m): 10:09am On Jul 02, 2014
i ve an idea,i knw dat typin d season3 all over again is shit..daddy rock y dnt u jst continue 4rm where u stopped and use it as d season 3.u stopped at where u wrote commerce exam and u got punched by janet's admirer
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Dyoungstar: 1:12am On Jul 03, 2014
Are your stories up-to-date? Or some parts are missing cos of data loss, I don't want to follow an incomplete storie
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2014
Dyoungstar: Are your stories up-to-date? Or some parts are missing cos of data loss, I don't want to follow an incomplete storie
ur faddddddaaa

Oya swerve
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
The rock5555: ur faddddddaaa

Oya swerve

grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Danpersie31(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
u b dat man were dey disturb dis thread again..rock pls continue 4rm where we stopped
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by MachineX(m): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
Dyoungstar: Are your stories up-to-date? Or some parts are missing cos of data loss, I don't want to follow an incomplete storie
undecided Ur Faaaaaaaaaaddddddddaaaaa!!!

ThE OnE SidE!!!

#ote!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2014
MachineX: undecided Ur Faaaaaaaaaaddddddddaaaaa!!!

ThE OnE SidE!!!

#ote!
hehehehehe d guy vex me eh

Danpierse, sorry I can't cont season 3 here, that season dey too x-rated
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by MachineX(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
The rock5555: hehehehehe d guy vex me eh

Danpierse, sorry I can't cont season 3 here, that season dey too x-rated
oboy, 4get, after fastin u go continue! No Ask Me Wetin Go Happen If U No Complete Am!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Dyoungstar: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
MachineX: undecided Ur Faaaaaaaaaaddddddddaaaaa!!!

ThE OnE SidE!!!

#ote!

Nna nawa oooo. No be fight na, na just question I ask make I for no miss road.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Dyoungstar: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
The rock5555: ur faddddddaaa

Oya swerve

Rock5555 I thought you are a Christian, nawwa to you.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Danpersie31(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
rock den lets make a new thread 4 it.pls, i want d story 2get bk on track wit d continuation.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Daniel2802(m): 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Boy na wentin we go do?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dyoungstar:

Rock5555 I thought you are a Christian, nawwa to you.
ow so bcus u are a muslim that's y u are asking me that stupid question? BTW this thread was about 112 pages, so if u no get better to talk, swerve go yabaleft quickly
Danpersie31: rock den lets make a new thread 4 it.pls, i want d story 2get bk on track wit d continuation.
ok dude, I would tink about it
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ezeigbo194(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
Bros cm continue nw?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
ezeigbo194: Bros cm continue nw?
bros check my signature for my new story, I can't continue dis again, maybe one day sha

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ezeigbo194(m): 6:08am On Sep 09, 2014
Therock5555: bros check my signature for my new story, I can't continue dis again, maybe one day sha

is it scary or funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.