Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why (3250 Views)

Ladies Can You Marry FAT Man? / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Andyblaze: 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
angry

1. Your Food Buddy : If you are foodie then you really
know what we are talking about. Do you really want
to be with a girl who orders small fried rice and sald every time
you go out and wants you to eat light? With a Fat wife or girlfriend who loves food, you will be free to eat as much as you want.

2. Mirror Mirror On The Wall: Girls who are perfectly
shaped are often too attached to the mirror. How
boring is to wait for a girl who is constantly looking at
the mirror and shows no interest in you! Obviously a
mirror is not a fat girl's best friend! Isn't it much
better to be with a girl who likes your company more
that staring at a mirror?

3. Better In Bed : What do you think is the height of
noise? Two skeletons making love on a tin roof! Do
you really want to make love to a pack of skin and
bones? Real women have some flesh on them. And
going by that, guys are bound to like fat girls in bed
even if they are jelly bellies. Men like the feeling of
holding a voluptuous woman in their arms. Skinny
girls aren't that tempting when it comes to the
bedroom!

4. No Inferiority Complex: If your girlfriend is so fit and
in shape, there is a constant pressure on you to
maintain yourself. Do you realize that you would be
living under constant pressure to keep up with her? It
is so much better to be with a fat girl who will wake
up late with you on Saturdays and share a big bite of
leftover pizza with you.

5. Your Bodyguard: Suppose you are hanging out with
your super hot and skinny girlfriend; some guys
makes a lewd comment about her. She will expect
you to go and pick up a fight with those guys even if
you are outnumbered. But if you are with a fat girl
you like, she will just go ahead and smack those guys
herself. Now obviously, a guy is not going to hit a girl
even if she is fat. Basically you get to save your
skin!!!

P.S : I only create serious topics these days, any attempt to label me a clown will be met with stiff legal action. Thanks angry angry

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by AbuMikey(m): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2013

SMH. gringrin

Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
lordy lord...
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
My patient is responding to treatment.

It's only a matter of time, he'll become the best and most sane poster on this section! grin grin grin wink tongue
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Dannylux: 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
Kinda logical but I will stick to the bones grin
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
alutacontinua: My patient is responding to treatment.

It's only a matter of time, he'll become the best and most sane poster on this section! grin grin grin wink tongue

i take it you havnt seen the looking for caro thread... grin
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
deejay_harry1:

Not at all....gimme the link grin grin grin grin
His medication was probably wearing off when he created that, he came late for his afternoon dose. cool undecided grin grin
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
alutacontinua:

Not at all....gimme the link grin grin grin grin
His medication was probably wearing off when he created that, he came late for his afternoon dose. cool undecided grin grin

he takes one step foward, and two steps back..grin grin
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 19, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Andyblaze: 12:01am On Nov 19, 2013
alutacontinua: My patient is responding to treatment.

Thanks a lot Aluta. I am becoming sane. But don't u fear I might get boring
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Andyblaze: 12:03am On Nov 19, 2013
deejay_harry1:

www.nairaland.com/1519155/picture-nairalander-looking-caro

he takes one step foward, and two steps back..grin grin

Stoppppppp!!!! Chai. U wan fall ur own man hands Now wey aluta don dey consider to give me the hug
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Andyblaze: 12:06am On Nov 19, 2013
deejay_harry1:

angry
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Andyblaze: 12:07am On Nov 19, 2013
Dannylux: Kinda logical but I will stick to the bones grin

Don't u want a woman that will defend you in public cuz I've always known u to be a weakling grin
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Andyblaze: 12:08am On Nov 19, 2013
mayapop: grin grin grin
kiss
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 19, 2013
Andyblaze:

Stoppppppp!!!! Chai. U wan fall ur own man hands Now wey aluta don dey consider to give me the hug

smiley oya make i edit off the link..wink
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 19, 2013
Lol @ Andy showing someone the way to yaba left! grin grin grin grin
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Andyblaze: 12:38am On Nov 19, 2013
alutacontinua: Lol @ Andy showing someone the way to yaba left! grin grin grin grin
grin grin cheesy you don see am na. I want him to come and experience your healing power.
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Andyblaze: 12:39am On Nov 19, 2013
deejay_harry1:

smiley oya make i edit off the link..wink
angry Too Late!!
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Dannylux: 1:02am On Nov 19, 2013
She can defend me grin
mayapop: grin grin grin
Andyblaze:

Don't u want a woman that will defend you in public cuz I've always known u to be a weakling grin
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Kidaakudz: 1:29am On Nov 19, 2013
grin grin
Funny but very true lol.
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Andyblaze: 1:31am On Nov 19, 2013
Dannylux: She can defend me grin

But she is like skeleton bonga fish na
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 19, 2013
Andyblaze:

angry angry it's your brain that is like skeleton bonga fish!

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 19, 2013
Dannylux: She can defend me grin

grin grin grin grin angry angry
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 19, 2013
He obviously copied that from somewhere grin
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Osgilliat(m): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2013
Dannylux: Kinda logical but I will stick to the bones grin

Bro when you aint a dog...only dog settles for bone...i like my girl thick and curvyyyy.
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by exqusite: 7:07am On Nov 19, 2013
0P e be lyk say ur beb too fat
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Danhumprey: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2013
Abu Mikey:

SMH. gringrin

Why didn't you draw my attention to this thread ? angry angry grin grin grin cheesy
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2013
clown! angry #thread moved to jokes section
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Baba419(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2013
Guess the OP was talking to me, cos lately ive seen myself being into a certain FULL chick, theres something about a girl like that that which makes me want to show her off for all she is.... Oh my God what am i doing? But im seriously considering dating a fat chick tongue
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Dannylux: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2013
Andyblaze:

Lmao.. pics can be deceiving tongue
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Dannylux: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2013
Please there's a difference between a thick girl and a fat girl sad

The thick girls don't have their bellies bouncing while they walk unlike the fat ones grin

Andy.. where does she belong? undecided
Re: All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why by Dannylux: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2013
mayapop: grin grin grin grin angry angry

wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. / Girl Sleeps With Landlord’s Son For Free Wifi / Finally I Got My Own.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.