Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,599 members, 7,851,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

How Do I Careless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Careless (533 Views)

What Happened To Her After A Careless Night-Out / 5 Likely Signs That She Careless About You / Why Are Ppl So Careless Abt The Way They Use Words Like "love",and "heartbreak"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Careless by enomasly: 12:22am On Nov 19, 2013
My girlfriend hurts me alot every nite i go to bed crying she doesnt even get me happy n she keeps saying she isnt romantic as an excuse nairalanders i need advise how do i careless and become less hurt? Pls i need to knw
Re: How Do I Careless by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 19, 2013
enomasly: My girlfriend hurts me alot every nite i go to bed crying she doesnt even get me happy n she keeps saying she isnt romantic as an excuse nairalanders i need advise how do i careless and become less hurt? Pls i need to knw
Just give her rat poison undecided
Re: How Do I Careless by jacobsdiamond(f): 12:56am On Nov 19, 2013
Pray to be delivered! [ tongue[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Do I Careless by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2013
Monkey!! The topic shoudda been how do I ''care less'' not ''careless'' angry

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News... / The Least Place To Look For S. E. X Partner In Nigeria#epic / Who Re All Ds Gurls Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.