Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,919 members, 7,838,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse (47131 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by karmaleon: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
I Hate 9ja: To d females

26)how many guyz f*cked u @ ur nysc camp
27)are u a v*rgin
28)do u av a womb
29)do u know how to cook
30)how many boyfriend have u had
31)how many lecturers and H.O.D had s*x with u in d uni/poly/coll.
32)how many postinor sachets av u used so far
33)how many abortion have u had
34)has ur DAD slept with u
35)have u been r*ped
few month ago one of my graduated colleague(female) wed and can u all imagine dat our H.O.D who has b@nged d hell our of this gurl happened to be d father of d day @ her....unknw to d huzzy what as transpired btw them,what a crazy world,mehn i need a crazy faith

[size=16pt]LOL[/size]

1 Like

Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by angelz(f): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
l remember asking some of this questions about a decade ago, and d answers l got were both interesting and otherwise.
Do u know where d actual answers to most of this questions is? its in MARRIAGE.
Granted you may get some answers during courtship. When l say ANSWERS, I mean non verbal. His/her actions n inaction during
courtship will answer most questions, but the real deal is in marriage.
U may get an answer that seem satisfactory during courtship, but get ready for another unsatisfactory ones in marriage.

1 Like

Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lol..how many s*xual partners have you had? Personally, I don't think I'd like to know. I knew a guy that wrote down the names of girls he had slept with ( the ones he could remember o) and they were up to like 50 if not more sef..*nawa*
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by adaptor4all: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
Just asked a girl all these questions now..Her response was , "Hope I passed d interview? If yes,when can I resume work?"
But seriously,these questions are 4 strangers. Ur spouse shd also b ur best friend.Remember u'll spend d rest of ur life wt him/her. So choose ur inmate wisely.
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by kstyle2(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
So u mean u wont ask ur spouse wat footbal club she or he supports?dats my numbr 1 question n if she doesnt support man utd or dortmund, den itz a no
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by cutz(f): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
Words...Theory.
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by amunekeuto: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mariojane: Without checking dis questions i believe in a relationship guys or ladies must hv been asking their partners such questions or something similar. There re some questions u won't even ask but u will get ur answers to them when u get closer to ur spouse.
sleep with or bleep the person. so many things can be discovered in bed in one night more than you can playing 20 questions for months.
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by jadelyn007(f): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
charles316:

The honest answer to this question will simply end relationships even before the marriage. Its an established fact that most naija babes have had tens of guys in their P**uss*y.
and naija guys r what exactly Virgins:/
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by amunekeuto: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mariojane: Without checking dis questions i believe in a relationship guys or ladies must hv been asking their partners such questions or something similar. There re some questions u won't even ask but u will get ur answers to them when u get closer to ur spouse.
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by jadelyn007(f): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
nnocurruption: you forgot to add the most important question "Are you a virgin". note this question is from a guy to a girl not the other way round.
Trust me guys you don't want to marry a girl and someday meet a guy who told you that he has slept with your wife countless times or he told you that your wife was a cheerful sex giver and has committed abortion countless times which may lead to infertility.
my point is if you marry a hoe you might end up looking for children since your wife has committed several abortion so to be fully sure if she is the perfect person for you ask her if she is a virgin.
are d ladies also permitted to ask if u r a male hoe cos we Dnt wanna hear dat d number of gals u hv screwwed is above 2,dat makes ur organ a recycled product!!

1 Like

Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by kennyfao(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
[quote author=vivacious vivi]
So, here are 20 questions to ask a potential spouse. These are just suggestions, and by no means should all of them be asked on a first date. If a question doesn’t feel right to you, then don’t ask it. Or, just replace it with one that is not on the list. The point is to get singles who desire to be married to think carefully about what’s important to them and then to have open communication about these issues before marriage. There are plenty of married and divorced people who wish they had asked the tough questions before saying “I do.”

black-couple-holding-each-other

Do you have any life-threatening or incurable diseases? Wagabyi for including this particular one
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Edykul(f): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
The questions r much o.
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by alyarmouk(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
So you go just sidon dey ask woman all ds one??
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
quivah:
more to say you are only intersted in your spouse's sexual pasts..
Like you anywhere better yourself LOL.
Pfttt!

@op, all the questions,where do they lead? A happy home?! I doubt..
yea am better,u gotta check urslf
BUT that doesnt mean i wld reject a woman with a bad past,hurtz abi?
ladies think they are better @ asking question,are u guilty of any of my question shioor
can u now tell that d Op questions are future questions,are they not more of d guyz intimate past smh
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
ACS....answer consulting services... Make u na come for answers...our automated answering software depend on certain criteria

1.Have the questionare hammer u before
2.How much has he spent on u
3.Is he d one that opened ur nairlaland account
4.Is he d one that paid ur school fees
5.Is he ur God

after u supply these answers we will generate 20 answers for u
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
ITbomb:
My dear I would not ask this question because the answer would be ringing in my head for the rest of my life.
Let sleeping dog lie for peace to my soul.
You are my wife now , old things have pass away as long as your womb still dey intact and the opening is still tight, no problem .
abi ohh
many ladies cant come out in d open to talk abt dia past,yet i wonder why a lady wld such questions frm me smh
the Op feels insecured and scared of the unkwn,no man can help u,tell it to God he care's
i dont see why u shldnt accept a guyz/ladies past in as much as God accept us irrespective of our shortcomings
Love shld be unconditional,no matter what!
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Beaf1: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
You may also request for documents/witnesses to back up his/her answers to these questions. If not, you are on a loong thing my sister.

If I may ask, would answers to these questions result in a happy/unhappy home?

BTW you left an important one: Sexual compatibility - This is what break most homes even though people shy away from stating/discussing it. Only 3 out of 10 men cares about there wive's orga'sm during sex. When they are done, they are done.
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Lukatarule(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
Imagin asking ur babe how many guys she has ever date. She will tell she've never been in relationship or she has only dated 1guy through out her life as at the time u meet her
CFCfan: These ones na JMAB questions oh grin

Seriously though, they are crucial to the length of any relationship. Someone that doesn't have any goals is automatically 'undateable'.
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Blazinraj01(f): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
No 1. What is your Genotype?

1 Like

Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by ifoundmyperfect: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
You are on point. But its far more than just 20 questions. You make it look like a cross examination. It should be more of an interaction. It is expected one gets to find out all these during the course of friendship. No be one day thing.
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by leonshom(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
Na so sista Caro dey ask all these questions oo,so tee she turns 50 & still single !
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by rossete2020(f): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
these ones pass jamb question o
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Orikinla(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
They are very good must ask questions.
But many singles in Nigeria have so many secrets and the girls in particular hide the facts from their past relationships.
Like they never tell you if they have been ra-ped.
And the psychological consequences of ra-pe can affect your marriage.
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Akpan107(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
chymystique: Nice thread Vivi.. Buh sometimes askin these question wnt make a diff cos ur spouse mit LIE cool
telling lies in a relationship might be the most tereble thing a girl/guy will ever do in a relationship.

As soon as you get married to the said girl/guy after the lie, it will not take long for you to know the foundation of the relationship was built on a ''big'' lie and that may END the marrage.

You must not lie to convince your partner to marry you.

Stand for the truth and if the relationship was built on true love, it would stand the test of time.

The Bible says we have all sined and fallen short of the glory of God...

1 Like

Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
;DI feel asking our potential spouses all dese questions doesn't count. The person we should ask a question is ourselves. Am i ready to say "i do" to this person? Obviously we must have known our spouses well enuf thru the course of dating, and if we still decide to be with them then so be it. Trust me, even married couples don't know each other's top secrets. It's only natural, no one can change it. Afterall, till today Adam still thinks the Serpent gave Eve the apple. Word is, she plucked it with her hand.

1 Like

Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by odzey(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by odzey(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
No 3 : What are your short term and long term goals? Reminds me of the Steve Harvey movie, "Think Like A Man". I remember all the ladies in the movie asking the guys that same question. I guess the question is a very important one.

1 Like

Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by abuliveyoung(m): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
@poster! these questions are much naaah, abah! do you want 2 give ur spouse job ni?.....even during job interview, they dont ask these kind of strict questions.
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by habeeb246(m): 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Tho
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by warrikid(m): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
bennyraz: you can't ask all this questions in a day or one week in order not to get suspicion from the opposite sex winkTake it 2 questions per month and fill in the answers at the back of your head

#Classic.s.h.!.t.
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by 12month: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
I Hate 9ja: To d females

26)how many guyz f*cked u @ ur nysc camp
27)are u a v*rgin
28)do u av a womb
29)do u know how to cook
30)how many boyfriend have u had
31)how many lecturers and H.O.D had s*x with u in d uni/poly/coll.
32)how many postinor sachets av u used so far
33)how many abortion have u had
34)has ur DAD slept with u
35)have u been r*ped
few month ago one of my graduated colleague(female) wed and can u all imagine dat our H.O.D who has b@nged d hell our of this gurl happened to be d father of d day @ her....unknw to d huzzy what as transpired btw them,what a crazy world,mehn i need a crazy faith

if people really look at the sincere answers to these questions in our society... there will rarely be weddings on saturday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.