Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date (43578 Views)

Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) / Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nigeriakan: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nigeriakan:

what exactly are you driving at by this quoted part? Do you mean that African parents are promitive because they won't allow their female children go for a date? Or that African culture which does not recognize a date (as in the Western sense of the word) is steps behind that of the West that recognizes it?
By the way, What are the culture and tradition that you know which do not allow openness between parents and their offspring. If you know next to nothing about culture, the honourable thing is to never touch it. Rather than say the imaginable in order to make your offshore essay sound acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by anitank(f): 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
I always told my mum I was going to the cyber cafe to browse(cyber cafes were trending then), then I'd go to his house and spend the whole day.

One day my mum told me, "everyday u're going to the cafe, one day that cafe will come to you and I hope u'd be ready to accommodate it for nine months". Fear catch me no be small grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Psychedelia(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
During my secondary school days, I usually told them I was going for "Night Classes" to study up for my GCE (I was in SS2 at the time).

Then when I got to Uni, I usually smuggled the girl into the house to spend the night in my room without them knowing. My elder cousin always co-operated anyway.

But I can't do that anymore now, since I've outgrown that.
I'm my own man now, in my own house n' shhitt.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by nickz(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
KBELLO:
are U serious?
grin yea ryt ,sometimes I lied to my parents about attending extra-school lessons on saturdays kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nigeriakan:

what exactly are you driving at by this quoted part? Do you mean that African parents are promitive because they won't allow their female children go for a date? Or that African culture which does not recognize a date (as in the Western sense of the world) is steps behind that of the West that recognizes it?
By the way, What are the culture and tradition that you know which do not allow openness between parents and their offspring. If you know next to nothing about culture, the honourable thing is to never touch it. Rather than say the imaginable in order to make your offshore essay sound acceptable.

the op is right. most african parents are primitve. even to see your male friend is a problem. i remember when i used to stay with mine.

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
rasojie: I never told lies but my ex used to tell her parents that she is going for special saturday classes just to see me. Used to stay behind after school on the excuse we were reading. Yes we read but........ended with kissing. I am yet to find a gal as loyal as she was then
If she was so loyal, y did u guys break up?

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Reni1: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
I remember the day my girlfriend's Father caught me, after her many sneaks!

I was taking her home, when she spotted his car behind us, Our instincts was to speed off and get to their house as soon as possible. We did get to the house on time, came to get her stuff in the trunk, rushed a kiss and She ran into the house, while I rushed to drive off from their gate.

Interestingly, the Father was standing at the Balcony, and saw everything. His car had only one occupant, the employed driver.

That ended our 2 years of sneaking in and out, and the Man invited me into his house afterwards. For strange reasons, when he was talking to me I began to sweat, and developed a running stomach. His voice was too deep!

He's now my very good friend and advises me not to jilt his daughter.

4 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by anitank(f): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Reni:
I remember the day my girlfriend Father caught me, after her many sneaks!

I was taking her home, when she spotted her dad's car on our way, Our instincts was to speed off to their house, drop her before he gets home. We did get to the house on time, came to get her stuff in the trunk, rushed a kiss and She ran into the house, while I rushed to drive off from their gate.

Interestingly, the Father was standing at the Balcony, and saw everything. His car had only one occupant, the employed driver.

That ended our 2 years of sneaking in and out, and the Man invited me into his house afterwards. For strange reasons, when he was talking to me I began to sweat, and developed a running stomach. His voice was too deep!
I love such twilight stories, so what happened next grin
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by tmtech: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Reni:
I remember the day my girlfriend Father caught me, after her many sneaks!

I was taking her home, when she spotted her dad's car on our way, Our instincts was to speed off to their house, drop her before he gets home. We did get to the house on time, came to get her stuff in the trunk, rushed a kiss and She ran into the house, while I rushed to drive off from their gate.

grin
cheesy guy,u bad Õoº°Úº , buh ur liver no complete.......lol......back then, I no fit go any girl aus on her father's invitation Õoº°Úº .....na kasala
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
anitank: I always told my mum I was going to the cyber cafe to browse(cyber cafes were trending then), then I'd go to his house and spend the whole day.

One day my mum told me, "everyday u're going to the cafe, one day that cafe will come to you and I hope u'd be ready to accommodate it for nine months". Fear catch me no be small grin grin
i love this....
anitank:
liverless types
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by chefdoeuvre: 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
anitank: I always told my mum I was going to the cyber cafe to browse(cyber cafes were trending then), then I'd go to his house and spend the whole day.

#falls frm keke... grin grin grin grin
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by chefdoeuvre: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
Stylishrita: If she was so loyal, y did u guys break up?
U lyk amebo o grin shey na only loyalty issues de mk ppo brk up? :-/
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Reni1: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
anitank:

He is now friend, gave me a stealth nickname and advises me not to jilt his daughter.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Texykool: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Reni:

I was taking her home, when she spotted his car behind us, Our instincts was to speed off and get to their house as soon as possible. We did get to the house on time, came to get her stuff in the trunk, rushed a kiss and She ran into the house, while I rushed to drive off from their gate.

mu che che
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by dejibimbo(m): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
i can only say hmmm...
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nolongthing1:

Old Bitter, Haggard, Lonely woman what's your problem with the ladies? that was why you were insulting the 18yr Old Pregnant girl on the other thread why are you trying so hard to get the attention you're not getting in real life, "Agba Bura bi ewe o shey eri" ( Swear If you've never behaved childish as a result of youthful motivation) You just come online and act holier than thou meanwhile you were seeking help on another thread how to enlarge your behind , well i don't expect anything more from old bitter angry Single like yourself who side kicks with idowuogbo to cyber bully people online.

And FYI it's not every relationship that ends in an unwanted pregnancy , this is an online forum , Romance section to be specific if you wanna preach get your bottom to the Religioun section, and because an inexperienced innocent young girl comes online seeking advise on what to the about her unwanted pregnancy doesn't mean you're brighter than she is in other areas of life.

Grow Brains Sad Old Lady Mtcheew.

grin..chai..wickedt
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by emma4eva(m): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2013

chai, I don laugh fall down stairs...k.s
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by sse7en(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
i have never lied you know why undecided

i have never ever had a date embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Ninilowo(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
sexymoma: 'Mummy Am Going For Choir Practice'
Then She Will Think God Has Really Taken Over My Life grin

Thatz just it. I got to know later that lucifer was the choir master initially.

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by deols(f): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
I don't LIE.

cool

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by sage2(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
Smartie gurl: Mummy let me buy something at the junction. **usually always ultra** pray ma bro doesn't see this..lolzz, cuz his a NL.

Chei! And you would come back home with irrigated punny and all looking innocent. May your sins be forgiven sha.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Sike(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
I'm Going for Tutorial, mummy. You know she'd never allow me to fail. wink
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
mumumugu: For a girl child especially when your parents ask you if you are dating your first instinct tells you to deny deny deny! Black parents simply cannot accept that their daughter is dating. To them it is like telling them you are having unprotected sex with several men! It is almost as though they are being shamed in public and they have failed as parents. They act like back in the day the father never sat under a tree at the corner waiting for the mother to come out of the gate so they can walk each other to go buy bread at the furthest tuck-shop they could find just to be together for longer. It is a wonder I tell you that girls even get married consideringhow much of a top secret a girl dating is. If you stay at home especially dating is a mission, you learn to be sneaky and how to use time well just so you do not get caught. Obviously it does not always work out as with most things but that is how life is. I know tradition and culture tend to hold back openness between a girl child and her parents but at some point one has to point out how utterly ridiculous it is. I would like to believe that if ever I have a child I will rather know where she s going, whom she is going with and when this person will bring my daughter back as opposed to being totally clueless about who is this person that makes my daughter smile so much.

Ladies, share the lies you told your parents when sneaking out for a date
wt has dis got 2 du wt me
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by KELVINXY: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nigerian Girls deserve to have LIE-NUS as their surname..grin
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by zeb04(f): 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
Then I wld tel my parent I was goin 2 read in a skl,while my bf wld me waitin 4 me inside one of d empty clases. Was preparin 4 my waec then so I was alwys allowd.wen I failed maths my mum was lik *u deserve an A wit al ur hardwork* dis waec pple r jst nt nice. Lol Dat was a long long tym ago

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Smartiegurl(f): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
sage_:

Chei! And you would come back home with irrigated punny and all looking innocent. May your sins be forgiven sha.
Amen
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by hmhameed(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ladies cooking lies to their parents..

just passing by
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Urine: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Reni:

I love stories like this! Where is my handkerchief?

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by ATMCARD2(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
2 numerous 2 mentn.Dn't even kw whr 2 strt.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by nonsookongwu(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
Agybabe: I'm going for a vigil
chai, babe no be 'spend d night' or sex, we dey talk date.....like the first two to three dates!
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oga Ade, Ewo n'temi? Na jeje I dey go mi o ko lu omo eleyin o! If u get Gbege with persin, face ur market! No input my name mehn... angry

ID i don dey mean that girl plus she got me mad when she made a post on the pregnant's girl thread inviting you to come join her in her act of bullying , well i guess you didn't , I just needed to let her know there's no gain in trying to be Mz Knowall, nothing more and iwo no enu e ti mu ju(Enu Razor), it's not every issue we jeer at and i want to believe you're an agbalagba and a matured one for that matter so shey dada , Shoyee?

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Heyliesha(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nolongthing1:

Old Bitter, Haggard, Lonely woman what's your problem with the ladies? that was why you were insulting the 18yr Old Pregnant girl on the other thread why are you trying so hard to get the attention you're not getting in real life, "Agba Bura bi ewe o shey eri" ( Swear If you've never behaved childish as a result of youthful motivation) You just come online and act holier than thou meanwhile you were seeking help on another thread how to enlarge your behind , well i don't expect anything more from old bitter angry Single like yourself who side kicks with idowuogbo to cyber bully people online.

And FYI it's not every relationship that ends in an unwanted pregnancy , this is an online forum , Romance section to be specific if you wanna preach get your bottom to the Religioun section, and because an inexperienced innocent young girl comes online seeking advise on what to the about her unwanted pregnancy doesn't mean you're brighter than she is in other areas of life.

Grow Brains Sad Old Lady Mtcheew.
y u dey folow am up n down?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men / Plus-sized Lady Crashes While Dancing And Twerking On Stage (photos) / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.