Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent (34746 Views)

Emmanuel Amuneke Is Flying Eagles Coach / I Need A Good Football Agent / Football Agent Looking For Young Nigerians For Trials With Clubs In Singapore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
nice one amunike. beat the oyinbo exploiter lol. finally a nigerian who does not kiss oyinbos butt. amunike you are a great man o jare. dont let nobody tell you otherwise lol

8 Likes

Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by yomalex(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
incredible

1 Like

Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
iam_idris: Wow! I can't believe dat I'm first to comment for the first time! What a wonderful moment! I feel so happy right now and for the fact that today is my byeday... What a con incident! Glory be to the one and only God (Allah).. Happy byeday to me, LLNP.. Click like to wish me a HBD!
Guy luk up nd c...
Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mikocake: Ndi Imo unu siri ike..Tufiakwa

And we accuse Yoruba's of tribal bigotry, so Amuneke now represents the good people of Imo state.
I studied in Owerri and Imo people generally are welcoming and content with whatever they have; little be it or much.

2 Likes

Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by SU37fighter: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
GeneralShepherd: And what will the American do?

This is a jungle we have no rules of engagement!
And what do you think the american should do?
Ask america to invade Nigeria or charge amuneke to court for assault?
I'm sure you think people don't get assaulted in the paradise called america.

1 Like

Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by Rastamann: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
When there is too much dollar and Euro involved, there is bound to be disagreements, harassment and insults. Ihenacho himself should not be in a rush hence he will put himself in a tight corner. Emmanuel Amuneke, you too much pass this one na, abi wetin dey happen, hmnn learn from Taiwo Ogunjobi's case o!
Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by Evyivy(f): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
I think Amuneke has a point there, though he is wrong beating up anybody. Nigeria can't breed up boys for American agent or any country. The boy should listen to his coach. That's what they have coaches for. White people only use us because they know what they again.

4 Likes

Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by thewarrior72: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
Greed!!!!!!!!
Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by iamidris: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
crusufixo:

Sorry bro !!!!!! try harder next time. lemme give u a tip, try to be much more jobless as before.............
hehehehegrin you are a very wickedt somebodyangry buh why u dey jealousy me na? Because u no dey for top 10? No worry, God go answer ur praya soon! Try harder toogrin

1 Like

Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by Stundey(m): 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
I support what amuneke did cos most of those white dudes always try to take advantage of blacks and me gan will not like iheanacho to end up in those type of white dudes midst

2 Likes

Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by immortalvoices(m): 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
This is part one... Expect the series

*in obearikas voice*"Amuneke oh amuneke that boy calls u father bear no hands to ruin him due to ur greed"
Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by rockbase360: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
DID HE CALL 911?? grin grin grin
Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by Esosa01(m): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
Desperate Igbo man
Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by Mikocake(m): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

And we accuse Yoruba's of tribal bigotry, so Amuneke now represents the good people of Imo state.
I studied in Owerri and Imo people generally are welcoming and content with whatever they have; little be it or much.
They got mind
Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by Osabobo(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
they should be very careful with the little lad's future nd not there pockets..ole!
Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by chamboy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
I smell beef
Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by Henrypraise: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
this is how we destroy oppurtunities of our players because of greed. Sunday Mba is not in europe because of Keshi
Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by coogar: 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

anambra people & imo people like to fight for a non-existent supremacy. imos think they are the real igbos & the anambra folks think they are the #1 igbos.

1 Like

Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by pxjosh(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
iam_idris: Wow! I can't believe dat I'm first to comment for the first time! What a wonderful moment! I feel so happy right now and for the fact that today is my byeday... What a con incident! Glory be to the one and only God (Allah).. Happy byeday to me, LLNP.. Click like to wish me a HBD!
wake up! u're not the first. try smarter next time anyway happy birthday
Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by Reference(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
"Django About to be Chained" starring Kelechi as Django, Amuneke as....

Modern day slavery.
Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by Oluwaseytiano(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
I pity that ihenacho. If he allows someone to force an agent on him, then he will be not better than Julius Aghawoha, Wilson Oruma, Christian Obodo ,Andy Townsend, Jamie Rednapp, Garry Southgate etc. He should not allow greed of some old men who never saw money when they were playing football ruin his career. If i were to personally recommend an agent, at the top of the list would be Jorge Mendes.

1 Like

Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by sCun: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
coogar:

anambra people & imo people like to fight for a non-existent supremacy. imos think they are the real igbos & the anambra folks think they are the #1 igbos.
What is the moral of your useless story?

2 Likes

Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by RAPMAN02(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
if they should let the boys talent to waste ehn, God would punish them
Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by ddeola: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
Shameless agbayas, they want to toy with the young man's career. They will NOT succeed in Jesus name. Instead of playing the role of big brothers and guiding the boy out of their wealth of experience, they are fighting to exploit the boy. They have failed
Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by guiddoti: 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nobody is mandated to decide for this young player. They should let the boy choose is choice. Amuneke and the white man wetin be dis now.
Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by Oluwaseytiano(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
obadiah777: nice one amunike. beat the oyinbo exploiter lol. finally a nigerian who does not kiss oyinbos butt. amunike you are a great man o jare. dont let nobody tell you otherwise lol
you are one bloody son of a gun
Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by iamidris: 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
Wetin dey be say...... Make Amunike calm down, d agent too should farabale, make dem no fight. Make dem siddon talk and iron d matter for table make dem even giv am gators. D coaches wey train d boys dem get right to know everything that gwan in the process. Abi na think say e easy to coach? I don't talk my own, I dey come back later, u fit quote me if u get any tin to yarn for dis matta!
Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by iamidris: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
Oluwaseytiano: you are one bloody son of a gun
Then you are a bloodclaat son of some bombs
Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
GREED has become the order of the day, what's the different between him and our politicians?.....did he say "Reap where he did not sow" i didn't know iheanacho was sort of a business investment that yields profit for him o, Because Amuneke helped him doesn't mean he owns the boy life. He has the right to sign to whatever club he wants and choose any agent he likes, he can only guide his decisions and not forcing it down his throat.
Well i don't expect the man in question to understand this, he probably sees the boy as a money honey pot, who owes his success to him.
Lastly, i expect a law suit from the foreign agent, acts like this shouldn't go unpunished.

2 Likes

Re: Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent by coogar: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
sCun: What is the moral of your useless story?

the moral of your useless utterance is your father should have used a condom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup / FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive / Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.