Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? (2703 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by DolleeTracy: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
What do you ladies think of guys that plait their hair?
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
The ladies know such guys are gays.
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by jmoore(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
tpacalipse: The ladies know such guys are gays.

Kanu Nwankwo

Austin Okocha

Don't be too fast
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by bizprowess1(f): 5:31am On Nov 21, 2013

Gay keh! Since wen has plaiting hair become a gay symbol. Bros na wa o.
Anyway, persoanli i luv to c a guy who braids his hair (neatly)
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 21, 2013
You are not a barawo until you are caught in action.
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by khia: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2013

This is so untrue.
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by UyiIredia(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2013
bizprowess1:

Gay keh! Since wen has plaiting hair become a gay symbol. Bros na wa o.
Anyway, persoanli i luv to c a guy who braids his hair (neatly)

. . . even if it's a receding hair line ?!
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2013
[s]I c guys dat plait deir hair as crazy pple[/s]
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Dygeasy(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2013
Harbosede02: [s]I c guys dat plait deir hair as crazy pple[/s]
How Many Days Would It Take You To Think About It If Omarion Or Victor Moses Proposes To You? cheesy or Even The Young Jaden Smith/ cheesycheesy
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2013
E get one guy for arnd my side, no kidding, I go still ask am one day for his hairdresser! Very tiny and neat weaving lyk dt...d hair dey always chook my eye, to be sincere! undecided

Back to topic, eeehhhhrrrrmmmm....dem plenty for here, so, no biggie! I dn't even notice it! lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2013
Dygeasy: How Many Days Would It Take You To Think About It If Omarion Or Victor Moses Proposes To You? cheesy or Even The Young Jaden Smith/ cheesycheesy
lemme hear word jare,if dem want make i gree 4 dem,dem go go barb dat deir head ni,sey wetin,itz annoying 2 me,it will luk lyk am dating a gurl!
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Dygeasy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Harbosede02: lemme hear word jare,if dem want make i gree 4 dem,dem go go barb dat deir head ni,sey wetin,itz annoying 2 me,it will luk lyk am dating a gurl!
Lol...

I Hear
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Smartiegurl(f): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
They disgust me!!

No offence....
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by kagari: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
Harbosede02: lemme hear word jare,if dem want make i gree 4 dem,dem go go barb dat deir head ni,sey wetin,itz annoying 2 me,it will luk lyk am dating a gurl!

dis girls post has neva made sence to me.

Dont know why

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by girlinmask: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
My guy do braid his hair and it always looks good on him and I love it...
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
Don't like it.Hate the idea of sharing relaxer,hair growth creams,extensions with a man.I love my man clean shaved with nice spotting waves.... cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
kagari:

Dont know why
aw can it make sense 2 u,u r daft and itz obvious,so jst quietly f*ck out n neva quote my "meaniless" post again..hedoit,c hez username sef..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Yahoo1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
be truthful for once sis.....

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
kagari:

Dont know why
hazzin lwtmb
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Dannylux: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
why would any of them propose to you by the way? undecided

(no cuss me oh)

Dygeasy: How Many Days Would It Take You To Think About It If Omarion Or Victor Moses Proposes To You? cheesy or Even The Young Jaden Smith/ cheesycheesy
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by AbuMikey(m): 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dannylux: why would any of them propose to you by the way? undecided

(no cuss me oh)

Wahala dey Sleep, Yanga dey wake am cheesy

I dey laff you so gringrin

Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
I wudn't waste my bis mb quoting u guys one by one,@danny ur stupidity isn't a new tin 2 me,@yahoo,do u even knw d meaning of d truth??
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Yahoo1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
Harbosede02: I wudn't waste my bis mb quoting u guys one by one,@danny ur stupidity isn't a new tin 2 me,@yahoo,do u even knw d meaning of d truth??
......forgive me,but since i left school, i have not been friends with modern books.....ARE YOU BEIN SARCASTIC OR ARE YU REALLY ASKING ME THAT QUESTION?
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Nomski0(f): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
I dont like guys that braid their hair.....it makes them look irresponsible even if they're not.
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yahoo1: ......forgive me,but since i left school, i have not been friends with modern books.....ARE YOU BEIN SARCASTIC OR ARE YU REALLY ASKING ME THAT QUESTION?
scroll up and ask google
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Dannylux: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
Harbosede02: I wudn't waste my bis mb quoting u guys one by one,@danny ur stupidity isn't a new tin 2 me,@yahoo,do u even knw d meaning of d truth??

I heard you twerk?

How True is that?

please advice grin

Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Dannylux: 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Wahala dey Sleep, Yanga dey wake am cheesy

I dey laff you so gringrin

Lol nothing go happen tongue
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Yahoo1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
Harbosede02: scroll up and ask google
everybody won't be you my dear.....am naturally brilliant,i hardly ask Google things,except questions like; Y PEOPLE LIKE YOU EXIST...OR Y THERE ARE MORE EDIOTS THAN SMART PEOPLE!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
its not bad, its not good. its just normal. undecided
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yahoo1: everybody won't be you my dear.....am naturally brilliant,i hardly ask Google things,except questions like; Y PEOPLE LIKE YOU EXIST...OR Y THERE ARE MORE EDIOTS THAN SMART PEOPLE!
datz exactly wat i was waitin 4 u post!i can rily c u r naturally brilliant...its so obvious.
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dannylux:

Lol nothing go happen tongue
sumfin abt u gat me wondering,av u suffred 4rm a memory loss b4??
Re: What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? by Kslib(m): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
The-same way I see a female who lowers or shaves her hair------ Normal!!

Oh!! He asked ladies only!! My bad then!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being Friends 1st Or Hitting It Immediately. Which Is Better? / What's up? / I Need A Husband For Marrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.