Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat (1671 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Blackteeth(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2013
The "good" advice I intend to give ladies is to always be prepared for your guy to cheat on you. In fact just assume that your man is already cheating on you. By doing so you will spare yourself the shock and devastation you will experience when you eventually discover he is cheating. The reason I am saying this is because stopping men from cheating is like stopping rain from falling. There is a natural force involved. God naturally made the male specie to desire multiple females for a reason. Not just with humans alone but the animal world too. Consider a pride of Lions, a single male lion is always in charge of several female lions in the pride. Consider a Cock too, sometimes we see a cock moving about with about 5 hens and the list goes on. Its unfortunate that men are deceiving themselves taking vows to stick to a single lady when they are aware its contrary to their nature. Men should have adopted the polygamy style rather than monogamy.
Before a lady decides to date or marry a man, let her realize that she has agreed to a hidden TERMS AND CONDITION:
YOUR MAN MAY CHEAT ON YOU AT ANY UNPREDICTABLE TIME.
It is left for the lady to tick I AGREE or I DISAGREE.
As for the guys, try as much as possible to be faithful. If you know at the onset that you can't stick to a single lady, please don't make careless statements and promises to any lady that she means the whole world to you and you will always be faithful.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2013
lol, crazy and hilarious topic
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by demelza: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2013
Balderdash!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by jmoore(m): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2013
You brought in God into this.

Why did God create Adam and Eve and not Adam and Eve+ Adaobi+Ekaette ?

I keep saying it, the only man that is polygamous in nature is the man with more than one pen**.

Folks should stop trying to justify their selfishness.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Blackteeth(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2013
jmoore: You brought in God into this.

I keep saying it, the only man that is polygamous in nature is the man with more than one pen**.

First of all what is the proof that God only created Adam and Eve? The fact that the bible said so is no proof.
I am not justifying men's cheating, but only saying there is a natural driving force behind it.
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by jmoore(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2013
Blackteeth:
First of all what is the proof that God only created Adam and Eve? The fact that the bible said so is no proof.
I am not justifying men's cheating, but only saying there is a natural driving force behind it.

And what proof do you have that God exists? You brought in God so you should have your facts.

There is a big difference between human beings and animals. Unfortunately some human beings have decided to live as animals.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Blackteeth(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2013
jmoore:

And what proof do you have that God exists? You brought in God so you should have your facts.

There is a big difference between human beings and animals. Unfortunately some human beings have decided to live as animals.

Lol. I do not intend to derail this topic to religious matters but I must say that God's existence is clearly proven in the complexity of things created. So don't ask me about the proof of God's existence. Its just obvious. But what is the proof that God created only Adam and Eve? The answer is NONE.
Of course there is a big difference between animals and humans BUT they still share a lot in common. Do you expect me to start listing them for you? I believe you should know it.
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by raficki87(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2013
i hate it when the world,media, feminist etc try to push it down our throat that men are inclined to cheat. and women aint? binsh please. all you so called male 'cheaters' ask ursef these questions whats the percentage of girls i cheat with are in a relationship i bet its quite high. the percentage of marriedwomen that cheat during nysc? why are you always scared when you travel for long period oof time if women are so saintly and cant cheat? and ask ur self this question why do most guys have that ex that they are so sure thst when next they jam even if she is married they have a 96% chance of hitting. just stop this fallacy and know that the propensity or inclination to cheat is equal btw the sexes........ and if u still want proof. google okafors law be weary of it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by raficki87(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2013
jmoore:

yh and lowly animals at that bcuz some animals have one mate till death even most of such animals dnt pair off after death of their partners eg penguins dove pigeon. to mention a few

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Blackteeth(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
raficki87: i hate it when the world,media, feminist etc try to push it down our throat that men are inclined to cheat. and women aint? binsh please. all you so called male 'cheaters' ask ursef these questions whats the percentage of girls i cheat with are in a relationship i bet its quite high. the percentage of marriedwomen that cheat during nysc? why are you always scared when you travel for long period oof time if women are so saintly and cant cheat? and ask ur self this question why do most guys have that ex that they are so sure thst when next they jam even if she is married they have a 96% chance of hitting. just stop this fallacy and know that the propensity or inclination to cheat is equal btw the sexes........ and if u still want proof. google okafors law be weary of it.

Of course both sexes cheat but ladies are the ones who complain too much about cheating. That's why I directed my post to them.
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
this op no get sense. U mean i should always expect it dat my man will cheat on me because it is a natural driving force in them. Dafuq is dat?! Because animals do it, so we humans shouldn't be different huh?? May i remind you dat in animals, its not only their male species dat have multiple partners, the female species too mate with more dan one partner during their lives, So why have you excluded women from ur justification for cheating and put only men. To worsen the matter he even put religion inside it. The day wey you go cheat wey ur blokos go gum the woman toto like everlasting super glue never come ni o. Cheating aint right whether for men or women!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Blackteeth(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
booqee: this op no get sense. U mean i should always expect it dat my man will cheat on me because it is a natural driving force in them. Dafuq is dat?! Because animals do it, so we humans shouldn't be different huh?? May i remind you dat in animals, its not only their male species dat have multiple partners, the female species too mate with more dan one partner during their lives, So why have you excluded women from ur justification for cheating and put only men. To worsen the matter he even put religion inside it. The day wey you go cheat wey ur blokos go gum the woman toto like everlasting super glue never come ni o. Cheating aint right whether for men or women!

Mtcheew. Please if you can't comprehend written things don't bother to respond. Where in that post did I justify cheating? I was only saying ladies should be prepared and not be caught by surprise. I said it is part of the male spieces nature to desire more than one female partner. And who made that nature? isn't it God? With a reason of course. Yes ladies cheat too but they are the ones who complain frequently. So I directed this post to them. Simple.
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Lumpyy(f): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
Too many contradictions op,u said ure nt sure God created only adam n eve,how come u know there is God?have u seen him before?dint we learn all we know about him in the bible?nobody has a natural what what to cheat because that would mean God made them so,i will never prepare my mind that my hubby will cheat,id rather pray n do all i can as a woman to keep us glued together!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
I like this discussion!
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by 49cents(m): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
Men and women make mistakes!!!
Cheating is not natural for men, its just what society has made us accept; who told you you can't be happy with one woman in one lifetime?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Enegod(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
men will always be men..well said OP... front page plsss
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
Are you saying men are dogs?
Pls rephrase
Let me not vex for you on behalf of the other normal guys out there
Enegod: men will always be men..well said OP... front page plsss
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
@ topic
This is the handwork of a typical jobless randy idle mind.
Who has too much energy to waste, the excess is running into his d1ck forcing his brain to malfuncTion and hence create the useless topic

Oh yea. We are prepared to accommodate philandering men.we don't mind cos God made you that way. You can stick it in adaobi,nneka, joan, lizzy etc and come back to darling wife. She won't be upset or hurt cos she has accepted that you don't have control over your manhood.

If you don't sound ridiculous to yourself, all hope is lost. We give up on you.

Off to better topics.
Mtchew.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Enegod(m): 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
lorretta u: Are you saying men are dogs?
Pls rephrase
Let me not vex for you on behalf of the other normal guys out there
who is this one *short hiss*
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by lipsyliscious: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
I would neva accept crap lyk dat. It's society dat has put dat rubbish in2 our heads. Let's imagine dat in dose days women were considered superior 2 men because of deir ability to give birth n men were considered d inferior gender because all dey had is d ding dong n physical strength. Women were allowed 2 b polygamous n were heads of d house. Wat we would hv being telling men by now is dat it is in our nature 2 cheat so dey should deal with it. Utter Bullshit! Anyone cn cheat n if u cheat on me n I find out, I either quit, hv a revenge cheat, or get my vengeance in anoda way. Silly men b giving excuse 4 deir lack of self control. Both sexes hv equal tendency to cheat! because just saying d ryt words to a woman n u cn hit her V bt because of society women are managing to close deir legs small n u're talking about nature. D number one turn on 4 women, scientifically proven is words!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
tongue
Go to bed
Enegod: who is this one *short hiss*
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by oyinbogirl(f): 2:35am On Nov 26, 2013
I wont accept that rubbish excuse from a guy. If he did try that one, he can move on I no want am! angry Thank God I dont have that issue & my guy has control over sef period!
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by BarryX(m): 3:54am On Nov 26, 2013
While I understand the point the poster is trying to put across.
The ladies especially the ones with feminist and defensive tendencies will definitely relate with it as "justification" of the men f**king urges.

Human beings (male & female alike) has sexual libido drives BUT Men have altered the society to believe THEIRS is stronger and obviously it looks right judging from all antecedents .

All in All --- Cheating is wrong in every sense of the word -
Indulging in it haven't made men any stronger rather it eats up the "ego" we so desire to maintain.
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by BarryX(m): 4:05am On Nov 26, 2013
lipsyliscious: D number one turn on 4 women, scientifically proven is words!
Really

And to think I've been spending so much to "turn her on" is quite painful.
So the writers and poets probably get the ladies more since they have their way with "scientifically proven words".
Thanks dear, I appreciate this secret info grin
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 26, 2013
Blackteeth: ...God naturally made the male specie to desire multiple females for a reason. Not just with humans alone but the animal world too. Consider a pride of Lions, a single male lion is always in charge of several female lions in the pride. Consider a Cock too, sometimes we see a cock moving about with about 5 hens and the list goes on...

When you get AIDS and give it to your wife, please tell me how God feels about cheating. Comparing yourself to animals means that you do not feel you have any self control. You run around like a barbarian spreading your seed and collecting diseases all in the name of "nature".

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 26, 2013
Crap topic!!. Nothing justifies cheating on someone. Absolutely NOTHING. The crap excuse of "men are polygamous in nature' is pure rubbish. Men do cheat, but does that make it alright?. NO!!. If you get tired of a woman, you can call it quits instead of emotionally abusing her by cheating behind her back. If you know you're tired of a relationship, Quit it and move on and go have other girls. Don't lead her on or plan on sleeping with her and moving on, unless you've told her your aim earlier on and she didn't have problem with it. Truth is, when you really love someone, cheating on her is not an option and when she in turn, cheats on you, you are heartbroken. Simples.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Blackteeth(m): 8:23am On Nov 29, 2013
lalaosky: Crap topic!!. Nothing justifies cheating on someone. Absolutely NOTHING. The crap excuse of "men are polygamous in nature' is pure rubbish. Men do cheat, but does that make it alright?. NO!!. If you get tired of a woman, you can call it quits instead of emotionally abusing her by cheating behind her back. If you know you're tired of a relationship, Quit it and move on and go have other girls. Don't lead her on or plan on sleeping with her and moving on, unless you've told her your aim earlier on and she didn't have problem with it. Truth is, when you really love someone, cheating on her is not an option and when she in turn, cheats on you, you are heartbroken. Simples.
lorretta u: @ topic
Who has too much energy to waste, the excess is running into his d1ck forcing his brain to malfuncTion and hence create the useless topic

Oh yea. We are prepared to accommodate philandering men.we don't mind cos God made you that way. You can stick it in adaobi,nneka, joan, lizzy etc and come back to darling wife. She won't be upset or hurt cos she has accepted that you don't have control over your manhood.

Off to better topics.
Mtchew.

Only intelligent people will get the message am trying to put across. To make it easy for you guys let me simplify it: LADIES CAN NOT STOP MEN FROM CHEATING. THEY SHOULD ALWAYS BE PREPARED AND NOT LOSE THEIR MINDS WHEN IT HAPPENS.
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Blackteeth(m): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2013
lorretta u: @ topic

Off to better topics.
Mtchew.

You are such a huge unintelligent iidiot. Why are you disgracing yourself and showing me how dull you are in comprehension and thinking? Can you point out where I really justified cheating?
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Teespice(f): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2013
jmoore: You brought in God into this.

Bull's eye.

OP, cheating is cheating whether done by the male or female. Stop trying to use silly instances to justify this thwarted view of yours.

If you say women should prepare for the worst whenever men cheat, then its also safe to assume that you men should also steel yourselves for the worst, for what's sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander.

SMH.
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2013
You can carry that unreasonable logic to an under developed village girl and tell her how to think and what to feel and how to react when u mess around

But bring it around to someone like me or my type and you'll get left so fast you won't know what hit you.

Yea you didn't justify cheating but you're excusing it. Right? Tell me the difference Mr smart pants

If you like don't tame your d1ck. nature didn't create you to have self control at least nature should have given you common sense
You can't be lacking everything. That's not fair

Blackteeth:
You are such a huge unintelligent iidiot. Why are you disgracing yourself and showing me how dull you are in comprehension and thinking? Can you point out where I really justified cheating?
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Blackteeth(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2013
Teespice:

Bull's eye.

OP, cheating is cheating whether done by the male or female. Stop trying to use silly instances to justify this thwarted view of yours.

If you say women should prepare for the worst whenever men cheat, then its also safe to assume that you men should also steel yourselves for the worst, for what's sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander.

SMH.

Cheating runs both ways. Both women are the ones complaining frequently and claiming victims that's why I passed this message to them. Not justifying cheating but saying. GET PREPARED
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Blackteeth(m): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2013
lorretta u: You can carry that unreasonable logic to an under developed village girl and tell her how to think and what to feel and how to react when u mess around

But bring it around to someone like me or my type and you'll get left so fast you won't know what hit you.

Yea you didn't justify cheating but[b]you're excusing it[/b] Right? Tell me the difference Mr smart pants

If you like don't tame your d1ck. nature didn't create you to have self control at least nature should have given you common sense
You can't be lacking everything. That's not fair

Keeping talking trash and exposing your dumbness. What's the difference between "justifying" and "excusing"? Go get some brains foool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? / Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? / Does He Honestly Like Me And Is He Joking Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.