Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat (1672 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2013
How intelligent of you Einstein
You topic says women should expect cheating from guys.
And you're here saying everyone who disagrees with you is dull and lacks comprehension. Don't you sound imbecillic to yourself?

So what happens when your wife cheats?
Do you accept that you can't stop her and when it does happen will you look the other way and not lose your mind?
I wonder the kind of brains some people have. A human being with equal feelings and emotions like you. You expect them to be ok with your emotional abuse but you as a person can't take it. Right? Meaning they are sub-human and their feelings don't matter right?
As long as you get off doesn't matter who gets hurt right?

And you have the nerves to call us unintelligent.
So xtupid of you.

You're so not worth the time I'm using to type this.
Blackteeth:
Only intelligent people will get the message am trying to put across. To make it easy for you guys let me simplify it: LADIES CAN NOT STOP MEN FROM CHEATING. THEY SHOULD ALWAYS BE PREPARED AND NOT LOSE THEIR MINDS WHEN IT HAPPENS.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by lipsyliscious: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2013
lorretta u: How intelligent of you Einstein
And you're here saying everyone who disagrees with you is dull and lacks comprehension. Don't you sound imbecillic to yourself?

Do you accept that you can't stop her and when it does happen will you look the other way and not lose your mind?
I wonder the kind of brains some people have. A human being with equal feelings and emotions like you. You expect them to be ok with your emotional abuse but you as a person can't take it. Right? Meaning they are sub-human and their feelings don't matter right?

So xtupid of you.

Nne give it to him!
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Blackteeth(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2013
lorretta u: How intelligent of you Einstein

So xtupid of you.

Nonsense. I only stated why some men will find it hard to resist cheating. Men naturally always desire more than female. Its a natural urge that some men can't resist. Ladies can't stop that. So they shouldn't hope and be 100% confident that men will ever remain faithful. So how does it justify cheating when I ask ladies to be prepared?
Of course my wife can cheat if she wants to. I can't stop her. Will I kill myself or go crazy if it happens? No cos am prepared for that.
The word "expect" as I used there is synonymous to being prepared. dumbass.
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2013
Or maybe you should get a life instead and stop scheming on how to convince your women to accept your wandering d1ck.
Randy he-goat(mkpi) like you
In your own words you're no better than lower animals in urges and lack of self control
so I guess we should do you the honors and call you the name you want to bear

Bye bye. Your post is a waste of precious mb

Blackteeth:
Keeping talking trash and exposing your dumbness. What's the difference between "justifying" and "excusing"? Go get some brains foool.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2013
So you think the average man has higher sex urge than the average woman? Lie
What the avergae man lacks is much self control as the average woman.
Reason is parents focus so much on protecting the girls,they fail to imbibe the chastity rule in the boys. Result is evident in individuals like you with warped sexual orientation

A wise person once said 'don't tell your daughter not to go out,tell your son to zip up'
Blackteeth:
Nonsense. I only stated why some men will find it hard to resist cheating. Men naturally always desire more than female. Its a natural urge that some men can't resist. Ladies can't stop that. So they shouldn't hope and be 100% confident that men will ever remain faithful. So how does it justify cheating when I ask ladies to be prepared?
Of course my wife can cheat if she wants to. I can't stop her. Will I kill myself or go crazy if it happens? No cos am prepared for that.
The word "expect" as I used there is synonymous to being prepared. dumbass.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Truckpusher(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2013
lorretta u: Or maybe you should get a life instead and stop scheming on how to convince your women to accept your wandering d1ck.
Randy he-goat(mkpi) like you
In your own words you're no better than lower animals in urges and lack of self control
so I guess we should do you the honors and call you the name you want to bear

Bye bye. Your post is a waste of precious mb

Lmao @ wamdering wandering d1ck grin grin grin

D1ck wandering could just be a new name for men that has no self control on their libido cheesy
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Ngokafor(f): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2013
Loretta u be correct babe,i dey your back..
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Blackteeth(m): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2013
lorretta u: So you think the average man has higher sex urge than the average woman? Lie
What the avergae man lacks is much self control as the average woman.
Reason is parents focus so much on protecting the girls,they fail to imbibe the chastity rule in the boys. Result is evident in individuals like you with warped sexual orientation

A wise person once said 'don't tell your daughter not to go out,tell your son to zip up'

Rubbish. Did I say anything about sex urge? Please I mean DESIRING MULTIPLE FEMALE COMPANIONS. I didn't say men have a higher sex urge than ladies. If sex urge is the problem as you stated it then it means men will stick to one lady as long as they keep getting the "high dose " of sex. But am talking about DESIRING MULTIPLE FEMALE COMPANIONS. Its a different thing from sex urge. Hang on and keep getting educated. Dont run away in your interest.
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2013
Blackteeth:
Mtcheew. Please if you can't comprehend written things don't bother to respond. Where in that post did I justify cheating? I was only saying ladies should be prepared and not be caught by surprise. I said it is part of the male spieces nature to desire more than one female partner. And who made that nature? isn't it God? With a reason of course. Yes ladies cheat too but they are the ones who complain frequently. So I directed this post to them. Simple.

Sorry Bro, but you are so justifying it. And I also agree with Booqoee. If you really want to bring God into this, let;s take marriage for example: Did both partners not swear to the same God to uphold their marriage? Is a marriage not supposed to be blessed by God - whether traditional or white wedding. God gave Adam only one partner- Eve. And he (Adam) was meant to be contented with that. Stop justifying what is wrong, unnatural and sinful. Take correction jare
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2013
Nna I don't have time for you this morning
Just bear in mind that your thread is meaningless.
You don't even know what you're saying.

since you said you can accept your wife cheating and you know you can't stop her, my case with you is settled. I'm a strong champion of doing unto others as you'd have them do unto you.
So since you can drink your own medicine, we got nothing more to say smiley
Bye
Blackteeth:
Rubbish. Did I say anything about sex urge? Please I mean DESIRING MULTIPLE FEMALE COMPANIONS. I didn't say men have a higher sex urge than ladies. If sex urge is the problem as you stated it then it means men will stick to one lady as long as they keep getting the "high dose " of sex. But am talking about DESIRING MULTIPLE FEMALE COMPANIONS. Its a different thing from sex urge. Hang on and keep getting educated. Dont run away in your interest.
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by xynerise: 9:47am On Nov 29, 2013
@op. Just because you don't have self-control doesn't mean every man will be like you. And don't bring this stu'pid theory of inevitable cheating by men.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Blackteeth(m): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2013
vivacious vivi:

Sorry Bro, but you are so justifying it. And I also agree with Booqoee. If you really want to bring God into this, let;s take marriage for example: Did both partners not swear to the same God to uphold their marriage? Is a marriage not supposed to be blessed by God - whether traditional or white wedding. God gave Adam only one partner- Eve. And he (Adam) was meant to be contented with that. Stop justifying what is wrong, unnatural and sinful. Take correction jare

The part in bold right? So if I say greed is part of the human nature does it mean I am justifying greed to be right?
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Blackteeth(m): 9:57am On Nov 29, 2013
xynerise: @op. Just because you don't have self-control doesn't mean every man will be like you. And don't bring this stu'pid theory of inevitable cheating by men.

Shup up. Just because you have self control doesn't mean everyman will be like you. And don't post this stup.I'd statement that every man will be able to resist cheating.
For your info, this thread is not justifying cheating. OK?
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Blackteeth(m): 10:00am On Nov 29, 2013
lorretta u: Nna I don't have time for you this morning
Just bear in mind that your thread is meaningless.
You don't even know what you're saying.

since you said you can accept your wife cheating and you know you can't stop her, my case with you is settled. I'm a strong champion of doing unto others as you'd have them do unto you.
So since you can drink your own medicine, we got nothing more to say smiley
Bye

Loser. You are the one saying meaningless things. When did I say I ACCEPT my wife cheating? My advice for you is, next time read and comprehend the hidding message in a text before rushing to give to your verdict and start throwing insults.
At the end of that post I even advised guys to try and resist that urge. Still your dull brain didn't get the MAIN message from that text.
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by bluuu: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2013
BLACKTEETH ,u can explain ur points without calling somone a lo.ser or telling someone to shut up afterall we v a right to air our views which may not be in line with urs. it is not courteous enof.apologize
#no trouble intended#
Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Adaeze003(f): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2013
@op, the fact that guys are not siding with you should tell you something...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat by Blackteeth(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2013
bluuu: BLACKTEETH ,u can explain ur points without calling somone a lo.ser or telling someone to shut up afterall we v a right to air our views which may not be in line with urs. it is not courteous enof.apologize
#no trouble intended#

That lady called Lorreta verbally abused me first me. Did you see that?

Adaeze003: @op, the fact that guys are not siding with you should tell you something...
Why should I expect guys to side to me when the message is too coded for the common man/woman to grasp. They just read the topic heading and carelessly read the body of the message before hitting the reply button.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, The Five Types Of Girls You Should Not Touch / See The Tragic Facebook Post Of The Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 Loverboy / Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Insults Your Brother Or Conversely, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.