Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Is It Good To Double Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Double Date? (14122 Views)

Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? / Why We Love To Double Date Women...... / Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Double Date? by labbylove: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2006
To me its very bad for a lady to double date, but what will u do if you fall in love with both of them and they findout that your double dating you'll look like a player and you'll loose the two of them. embarassed
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by diddy4(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2006
wait, u wont loose both of dem, nahhhh, dey will play u first and use u and make u feel like trash den dey will kindly walk out.

it aint good to double date and secondly

never ever in dis world or Bush and Osama can someone fall in love with two guys. nahhhh. one must be love and d other lust or infatuation so check yaself well hun.
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by habibat(f): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2006
@diddy4
u said it all man
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by eslynera(f): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2006
i think double datin is kinda dangerous,
U've got life, then why don't u sit u're butt down and settle? undecided undecided
No need to be such a hard head cheesy grin just single date, i'ts not bad
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by Hotstepper(f): 2:08am On Jun 19, 2006
why is it bad for a gurl 2 double date but good 4 a guy? itz da worst thing sum1 will eva think of doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by mukina2: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2006
hell no double dating is the worst crime any guy cud commit 2 me angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by habibat(f): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2006
mukina2:

hell no double dating is the worst crime any guy cud commit 2 me angry angry angry angry angry

n u can u double date
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by michy(f): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2006
God forbid.its bad.very bad.i cant do it and i pray that a guy wont do that to me
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by twinkledew(f): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2006
lol. funny topic. you know the disadvantages so why wld u do it. some people might because they can cope with the consequences there after.
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by habibat(f): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2006
on d other hand,double dating 2 has its own advantages because if a lady or guy jilts u u will hav another person 2 rely on instead of being lonely

but i wont do dat oooooooooooooooo
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by funloving(m): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2006
Double dating is okay just make sure you have dug your grave and written your will
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by kolakels: 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2006
well if u  (guy/chic) think u av the skills and liver well good luck! it's a game, either u play or u get played cool
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by ateke2(m): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2006
I have been double datting and it reall makes me always happy.when one door closes another one opens.its fun
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2006
double-dating aint no biggie as long as both relationships aint a Committed one
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by Rhea(f): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2006
Double dating sounds like fun especially when the guy's name is Ken

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by hibans(f): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2006
Girl don't ever try it. if u'r into it please try and get out ok
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by demethod(m): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2006
its just greed to double date, ladies u might loose that very special person that really cares about u and is ready to accept u for u.
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by saintchux(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2006
Na wa ooo

which one be double dating again? How can you love two guys at a time?
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by Busta(f): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2006
My knowledge of double dating is diff but fromthis thread its like dating 2 guys at the same time, it can be hell but yeah, double dating can be fun as well grin
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by habibat(f): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2006
saintchux:

Na wa ooo

which one be double dating again? How can you love two guys at a time?
may be we should ask u guys how u manage 2 luv 2 or more girls at d same time
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2006
Hell no
Especially for Girls
when a girl has more than one man she is regarded as a bitch
but when it is a guy, people she him as a sharp guy
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2006
a man can trouble date
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2006
a guy trouble date me some years ago, he ask me to live my boy friend cos he might be cheating on me. you know what i did, firstly i told my boy friend i am not interested again just to see his action. he tried hard to hold his tear but he couldn't, he weeped from his vein so i told him i was only kidding him. i went to the other guy and accepted to date him, i make sure he rest his whole life on me and love me more than anything else in the world. then i dumped him. he over cried, he invited his friend to talk to me but i told him i thought he is cheating on me, he said why will i think like that but i told him that was the same thing he ask me to do to my boy friend when he was asking me out.he was so shocked and ask me to get serious but i told him i have never be more serious in my life. he was dissappointed
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by goclear: 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2008
double dating migh be considered cheatin, but it ain't cheating.

double dating is cool that, that way you get to know ur two dates better and see which one u might like

sometimes u might not really like any of them. u know. but i think it is gud to double date not just to have sex

c'mon lets be martured, sex is a tiny piece when it comes to dating.don't put all ur eggs in one basket.being able to love is important and then trusting is crucial
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by Ladybolly(f): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2008
its a bad this to do, why double date
Re: Is It Good To Double Date? by Ladybolly(f): 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2008
stop it now or I report you to your mama

(1) (Reply)

In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men / Who Said Men Aren't Bootylicious / Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.