Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? (14302 Views)

Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? / Why We Love To Double Date Women...... / Why Do People Double Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2012
Your opinions really matter here.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2012
in order to understand how you FUNCTION, pls answer this question before i give you my answer:
how would you feel if you found out that your BF was cheating on you?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by lifestyle1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2012
Ni its not good! tongue

Can you date me ?
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Coldfeet(f): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY: in order to understand how you FUNCTION, pls answer this question before i give you my answer:
how would you feel if you found out that your BF was cheating on you?!
good question!
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Onegai(f): 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2012
Yes, because men are selfish. Believe them at your own peril.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2012
Onegai: Yes, because men are selfish. Believe them at your own peril.

care to tell us all how double dating is going to solve the issue of men lying to you?! if men are truly liars then they will STILL lie to you whether you date one guy or 100, duh!
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Killz3(m): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2012
Onegai: Yes, because men are selfish. Believe them at your own peril.
Smh! I guess it's also good if he double dates on you? Now, here is a scenario. You have a boyfriend, and you double date on him. He also double dates on you. Don't you see how foolish you both look?

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2012
Like seriously,it makes no sense if it goes that way.how then will it look like when they are married?
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by kelz88(f): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
What are you hoping to gain from double dating? How about settling with a nice man and be happy? Or you love drama?
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2012
Bad...but on the contrary,if he's not cheating and the girl is double dating,don't you think it's a bad idea?
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by 190: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2012
In Nigeria it is very advisable wink

1 Like

Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2012
Drama?what'u talking about?
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Onegai(f): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2012
My dear, this advice was given to me by men themselves and married women. To quote a guy "of course why you should you tell your girlfriend she should keep her options open because you are too, she should be smart enough not to keep her eggs in one basket". Is it not amazing how many people break up and in less than 6 months marry another? Do you think they just met that person? Besides when you focus on one guy, he will start to take you for granted and you will be emotionally invested in him and guys don't like that (let them be honest and tell you the nos of girls they've dumped because she was too emotional). Decide what you want.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Onegai(f): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2012
Let me give you one example: one of the HOTR pastors last year march introduced me to his babe at night vigil. In september, he put up introduction pics on fb, the girl had changed. 6 months! Tell me he met his wife and the Lord gave him vision sharp sharp, or the honest truth, his babe was there until he saw something else he liked and bounced her once that one got serious.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by kelz88(f): 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2012
Smh!
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2012
@ OP.. Do unto others what you want others to do unto you.. If yould love your man to cheat on you? Then you can carry on.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2012
Onegai: My dear, this advice was given to me by men themselves and married women. To quote a guy "of course why you should you tell your girlfriend she should keep her options open because you are too, she should be smart enough not to keep her eggs in one basket". Is it not amazing how many people break up and in less than 6 months marry another? Do you think they just met that person? Besides when you focus on one guy, he will start to take you for granted and you will be emotionally invested in him and guys don't like that (let them be honest and tell you the nos of girls they've dumped because she was too emotional). Decide what you want.

Onegai: Let me give you one example: one of the HOTR pastors last year march introduced me to his babe at night vigil. In september, he put up introduction pics on fb, the girl had changed. 6 months! Tell me he met his wife and the Lord gave him vision sharp sharp, or the honest truth, his babe was there until he saw something else he liked and bounced her once that one got serious.

advice to Onegai: stop taking love advices from cheating bastards in the community. the fact that some men/women are cheating, doesnt mean that all men/women do.......ask your father/mother. if you are a hoe like that, then by all means do what you know best, but dont try to pretend that you were forced into this nasty whorish lifestyle because of others.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by sigba(f): 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2012
It's energy sapping. Lot's of roles and dramas to act.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2012
cheesy cheesy.it's really energy sapping.it's all good.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

care to tell us all how double dating is going to solve the issue of men lying to you?! if men are truly liars then they will STILL lie to you whether you date one guy or 100, duh!
Lol.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2012
Onegai: My dear, this advice was given to me by men themselves and married women. To quote a guy "of course why you should you tell your girlfriend she should keep her options open because you are too, she should be smart enough not to keep her eggs in one basket". Is it not amazing how many people break up and in less than 6 months marry another? Do you think they just met that person? Besides when you focus on one guy, he will start to take you for granted and you will be emotionally invested in him and guys don't like that (let them be honest and tell you the nos of girls they've dumped because she was too emotional). Decide what you want.
Babez I don't even know where to approach from, your post is wack on so many levels. What you're saying in essence is that you took advice from one set of people to form an opinion on the rest of the human male species? Is that what you'll tell your daughters when you have them?''Bleep around little ones, you never can tell with these men?''Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by jenny2007(f): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]My dear, this advice was given to me by men themselves and married women. To quote a guy "of course why you should you tell your girlfriend she should keep her options open because you are too, she should be smart enough not to keep her eggs in one basket". Is it not amazing how many people break up and in less than 6 months marry another? Do you think they just met that person? Besides when you focus on one guy, he will start to take you for granted and you will be emotionally invested in him and guys don't like that (let them be honest and tell you the nos of girls they've dumped because she was too emotional). Decide what you want.

@onegal, you are soo correct. Some guys won't say it but they do not want a woman whose life is just all about the man in their life. That's why I always say put yourself when you are with a man. Trust me he'll love you more.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by ayosmiles(m): 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2012
It disgusts me sometimes how hypocritical and self-righteous ppl are on NL. You are doing somethings in real life and u come here and say something else. Many here are quick to condemn ppl that are sincere about who they are and what they do, yes their own lives are no better.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by ayosmiles(m): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
It disgusts me sometimes how hypocritical and self-righteous ppl are on NL. You are doing somethings in real life and u come here and say something else. Many here are quick to condemn ppl that are sincere about who they are and what they do, yet their own lives are no better.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by LailaIkeji1: 12:45am On Apr 02, 2012
double dating frankly becums necessary at sm point . if a guy wants me for hmself n hmself alone, u 'v gat to do smtng extra swty. like put a ring on it.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2012
@Onegai&Jenny2007, sorry to disappoint you o. But if my chick isn't CRAZY about me then that is a major problem. Now, if I'm the ONLY thing in her life THAT is a problem.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2012
Laila Ikeji: double dating frankly becums necessary at sm point . if a guy wants me for hmself n hmself alone, u 'v gat to do smtng extra swty. like put a ring on it.
Well...
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by smoothlips(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2012
Is d question targeted at men alone?
Me i double dat or rather I double sleep!
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by bariyakat(m): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2012
Two houses, a remedy for fire disaster... Believe it or not, its true. Learnt it the hard way...
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Dyamante(f): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2012
Boys and girls games,men and women settle down.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Beaf: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2012
As long as you are a young male, it is to be ENCOURAGED. cool
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by kombats: 10:06am On Apr 02, 2012
190: In Nigeria it is very advisable wink
true talk frm d man himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hot Picture... Figure 8 / You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water / If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.