Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats (40281 Views)

He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) / Hidden Cameras Capture Forest Elephant's Activity In South-west Nigeria / Leopard Saves Baby Baboon After Killing its Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by ccollins(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2013
bufness: not surprised cheetahs re short distance runners not endurance runners
BTW:if na lion dem no go pursue am o

Exactly!!! I think some users here have not been to safari or even know that cheetah which are the fastest animals on land to not have long stamina to last for upto 30mins... So practically,whatever distance the chetaah have created btw them and the keyan men would be covered up easily due to the endurance of the kenyan men and I bet it is a plain field
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by Sagamite(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2013
sCun: Everything you said is your perception and I don't think you are the yardstick for measuring the ''dumbness'' or ''smartness'' of whatever one says. It is simply your opinion .

Are you serious?

You mean everything you say lacks any evidence of engagement of the brain and you think it is just mere perception that you are dumb?

Should we test your intellect then so we can see most people's "perception" and "opinion" of your intellect?
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by bxcode(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2013
Kenyans now strike me as robots, those people no dey tire for anything called race, all they do is win undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by sCun: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2013
Sagamite:

Are you serious?

You mean everything you say lacks any evidence of engagement of the brain and you think it is just mere perception that you are dumb?

Should we test your intellect then so we can see most people's "perception" and "opinion" of your intellect?
How can you possibly test my intellect on this forum?
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by HisRib(f): 11:11am On Nov 21, 2013
ayusco85: [b][/b]Chai see meat o kiss.

Why them waste their time dey run 4miles? Wen they cld ve used a bow and arrow like the one used in "The gods must be crazy?

Because their intention was not to kill/harm the cheetas. They captured them and handed them over to wildlife services.

You're welcome.
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by AGgal(f): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2013
They should be excluded from the next Obudu mountain race angry
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by Sagamite(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2013
sCun: How can you possibly test my intellect on this forum?

That would be very easy?

Are you submitting yourself for the test? You are not too scared of the intellectual test?

I hope you know that being intellectual or intelligent is not about how many tribes, nationality or race you can show you hate?
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by jice(m): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
sCun: Animals chased and caught an animal. No surprise then.

This is offensive
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by Demath(m): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
chimex38: Like dey say.birds of a feather flock 2gether....who beta dan 2 chase & catch dose cheetah

but wait O! How 4 armless kenyan men with dier thin & muscleless body capture 2 cheetah?
Besides the cheetahs initial acceleration is enough 2 give dem an unreachable distance even if na jamaican bolt.

Besides d kenyans are long[slow] distance runners not short[fast] distance runners not 2 4get d fact dat we're
talkin about d fastest animal on Earth.... Even a Dog on a run cant b caught.
this is practicaly impossible accordin 2 P.N. OKEKEs Physics
who tell u say juju don retire for dis world
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by sCun: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sagamite:

That would be very easy?

Are you submitting yourself for the test? You are not too scared of the intellectual test?

I hope you know that being intellectual or intelligent is not about how many tribes, nationality or race you can show you hate?
I can submit myself to the test, but who will be the judge and the examiner? You? What makes you think you are worthy of testing my intellect?
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by Sagamite(m): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
sCun: I can submit myself to the test, but who will be the judge and the examiner? You? What makes you think you are worthy of testing my intellect?

We will let the audience judge based on my summarisation.

I will just be the prosecutor/examiner.

I am worthy because I am a billion times more intelligent than you, most people should know that just from our posts on NL.

Of course you are free to use the "intelligence" you claim you have to beat my test, show my assertion is wrong and make me look stuupid. grin

So lets start with the test. Are you ready? grin
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
even kenyas know to keep their animals and not kill them just like an average nigerian would've done. Kill and chop. But seriously?? These people chased cheetahs and caught them?! shocked I don't believe this
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by shurlar50(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
тнσѕє кєηуα мєη υѕєɗ" кαηokσ"
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by sCun: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sagamite:

We will let the audience judge based on my summarisation.

I will just be the prosecutor/examiner.

I am worthy because I am a billion times more intelligent than you, most people should know that just from our posts on NL.

Of course you are free to use the "intelligence" you claim you have to beat my test, show my assertion is wrong and make me look stuupid. grin

So lets start with the test. Are you ready? grin
I am sorry. I don't find you worthy of examining me. Where you got the idea that most people see you as intelligent, more so a billion times more intelligent than me, is what I don't know.
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by Chanchit: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
philfearon:
Reminds The Day We hunted for,chased and Killed a Wolf!! It really felt great...Did it as a kid though!!

Yea, I can testify to this cos I read it in ur story long before this news.. Lol
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by Toppiano(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
One day bush meat go catch the hunter...

The hunter became the hunted
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by gideonsoldiers: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
Unknown to many, cheetah is absolutely fast but it cant maintain the tempo of its speed for long. Hence, it must catch its prey within a considerable distance or it will stop chasing. Any attempt it makes to keep running beyond its limit will lead to brain damage.
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by Etianwanokon: 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
Why are you people surprise? Are Kenyans not known for long distance races in the world?
Its like the Germans and Beer. You can't tell who intoxicates the other.
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by alphyberry: 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
kenya wit cheetah??. I swear, e no possible joor, dm drink paraga wit alomo bitters??
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by dasparrow: 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
@Post

Hmmm, lol

I don't even know what to say. Based on what I have learnt from the TV channel National Geographic Wild, Cheetahs can only run a short while at very high speed and then they most stop running or they could die. I believe the Kenyan men knew that. So they ran after the cheetah and caught it because they (Kenyans) have great stamina and don't get tired easily. Now the remnant of their goats can rest easy. By the way, I love big cats - Lions, tigers, cheetahs, leopards - I just love them all.
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by Sagamite(m): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2013
sCun: I am sorry. I don't find you worthy of examining me. Where you got the idea that most people see you as intelligent, more so a billion times more intelligent than me, is what I don't know.

But if you are confident you are intelligent and have any balls, you will take up the challenge and instead turn the table on me, not run.

Take up the challenge and show it is only a "perception" that you are the bluntest tool in the box. grin

Surely it is because you know you are intellectually bereft that is why you are attempting to run?
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by Mamid: 11:50am On Nov 22, 2013
Cheetahs get tired too easily, if it were to be a leopard or a dog there wouldn't have been any hope
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by pelepeleb: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
cuterful, that is the spirit of determination, running 4km non stop in a direction not known before. i need their services. no need of rearing goat again just contact me i will get you job running and determination. ok
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by Sagamite(m): 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by sCun: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2013
Sagamite: The person Scun is being tested here and failing. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1522402/sure-p-pay-unemployed-graduates-n25000/7#19715506
Guys please do click the link and see how intelligent this scumbag is.
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by Ikem11(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2013
Am I mad to bliv dis story? #Team juju#

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by Sagamite(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
sCun: Guys please do click the link and see how intelligent this scumbag is.

person, go there and prove your assertions.

Go there and show where I said the scheme was optimal. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Products of a failed education system make claims they cannot backup. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by Dalazyou(m): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sagamite:

But if you are confident you are intelligent and have any balls, you will take up the challenge and instead turn the table on me, not run.

Take up the challenge and show it is only a "perception" that you are the bluntest tool in the box. grin

Surely it is because you know you are intellectually bereft that is why you are attempting to run?
mr I:T:K,hmmm neva c mugu like u dat always puts a question mark after a conclusion yet u claim 2 b brilliant

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by Dalazyou(m): 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
[quote author=Sagamite]

That would be very easy?
instead for..THAT WOULD BE VERY EASY.
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by Sagamite(m): 12:15am On Nov 26, 2013
Dalazyou: mr I:T:K,hmmm neva c mugu like u dat always puts a question mark after a conclusion yet u claim 2 b brilliant

Dalazyou: That would be very easy?
instead for..THAT WOULD BE VERY EASY.

What the fck is the person on about? undecided
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by Dalazyou(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sagamite:

What the fck is the person on about? undecided
abt ur ideaism
Re: Kenyan Men Chase & Capture Cheetahs, That Were Killing Their Goats by Sagamite(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Dalazyou: abt ur ideaism

What the fck is "ideaism", person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip / Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. / Nickel Discovery In Nigeria: What, Where & Why Nickel Is Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.