Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,307 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove (12389 Views)

Mynd44, Lalasticlala And Ishilove, What Is This? (pictures) / Where Are These People; Sexxkillz, Misssclassy, Rokiatu And Ishilove / A Romantic Poem For Ishilove Strawberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by MaziOmenuko: 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
Make Naptu catch you; you go know how far
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mtssssssheeeeeeewww!
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bro, d follow button no gree follow o! Normally,Dats a sign from Jah. U bad news grin
grin grin
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Danhumprey: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Just for the records smiley

Sharp guy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Deiok(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yemi i just dey piety you
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by naptu2: 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
Deiok: Yemi i just dey piety you

Wow! You are very pious.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Ishilove: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
naptu2:

Wow! You are very pious.
cheesy cheesy
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by chistar01(m): 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: been around, just busy. How have u been?
pretty good... So where exactly is the "around" you referring to?
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by yemi2plus(m): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
Please, let's stop derailing. Where is sexkill? This is one of the reason I prefer mynd to other mods, he knows how to do his job.

Ishilove, I'm serious. Just give me a chance. Foxy refused to give me your number because you warned him against it. Can I have your facebook id?
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
chistar01: pretty good... So where exactly is the "around" you referring to?
in the religion section, hanging out with the mature peeps.

I just hate it when some girls try their best to always make every thread a center of attraction fro them, its nauseating and so ghetto, the damn girl should get a life with the kinda yeye employment she claims, she must be getting a lot of attention so she should act like it. This is about Ishilove and Yemi and their friends so do not derail if you got nothing to contribute here....

Hehehehe.....grin

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
yemi2plus: Please, let's stop derailing. Where is sexkill? This is one of the reason I prefer mynd to other mods, he knows how to do his job.

Ishilove, I'm serious. Just give me a chance. Foxy refused to give me your number because you warned him against it. Can I have your facebook id?
I have her number, if you could be nice when asking for it, maybe I could help and if you promise me that Naptu will NOT do the unthinkable to me oo tongue
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: in the religion section, hanging out with the mature peeps.

I just hate it when some girls try their best to always make every thread a center of attraction fro them, its nauseating and so ghetto, the damn girl should get a life with the kinda yeye employment she claims, she must be getting a lot of attention so she should act like it. This is about Ishilove and Yemi and their friends so do not derail if you got nothing to contribute here....

Hehehehe.....grin
Hmmmm..... HBG!!! U and indirect jabs....u are looking for turobu o
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2013

Hehehehe.....grin
That's so sweet of you...honey *rolls eyes*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hmmmm..... HBG!!! U and indirect jabs....u are looking for turobu o
lipsrsealed I learned it from you na embarassed
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Idowuogbo(f): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: lipsrsealed I learned it from you na embarassed
Me ke? I don repent o! embarassed

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Me ke? I don repent o! embarassed
ameen sista tongue
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Ishilove: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
yemi2plus: Please, let's stop derailing. Where is sexkill? This is one of the reason I prefer mynd to other mods, he knows how to do his job.

embarassed
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ishilove:
embarassed
angry
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Madawaki01(m): 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2013

Hehehehe.....grin
haaaaaa

Khallesi yaff suffer

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Madawaki01: haaaaaa

Khallesi yaff suffer

grin grin grin grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I didn't call anybody's name o.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Danhumprey: 12:13am On Nov 22, 2013

Hehehehe.....grin
This na upper cut indirect yabbing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Danhumprey: 12:17am On Nov 22, 2013
Ishilove:
embarassed
Yemi,listen. With such attitude of her's,and with Naptu2's presence here,you are on a long thing. Is hi Love's hands are tied. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by AbuMikey(m): 1:19am On Nov 22, 2013

Hehehehe.....grin

#classic!! cool

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by FoxyFlow(m): 7:01am On Nov 22, 2013
HBG no dey disappoint ooooo...

Uhm... Yemi, I asked you for common recharge card, you could not deliver to me and you want me to give you Ishilove's number? You need a re-orientation. Seriously, how could you buy her BIS if you can't give me ordinary N750 from inside?

See, na your heart dey the game o. Owk, let me give you expo.

Ishilove **fond memories** has this crazy voice that would make you stand rock-hard when she decides to sing you a song. No be say she don sing for me o, I just dey imagine. Men, dude, you don't know what you are missing. I want to help you but you have to help yourself first.

N750.... 08169367606

Yemi in love... There aint no love without money bro. Invest in me and reap rich rewards. Your dream go come true.

Lastly, HumbledbyGrace, no spoil market for me abeg. angry angry

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 22, 2013
Foxy_Flow: HBG no dey disappoint ooooo...

Uhm... Yemi, I asked you for common recharge card, you could not deliver to me and you want me to give you Ishilove's number? You need a re-orientation. Seriously, how could you buy her BIS if you can't give me ordinary N750 from inside?

Ishilove **fond memories** has this crazy voice that would make you stand rock-hard when she decides to sing you a song. No be say she don sing for me o, I just dey imagine. Men, dude, you don't know what you are missing. I want to help you but you have to help yourself first.

N750.... 08169367606

Yemi in love... There aint no love without money bro. Invest in me and reap rich rewards. Your dream go come true.

Bride price huh??
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by FoxyFlow(m): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2013
chris_villa:
Bride price huh??

See this man.. Is it a crime to invest again? angry angry
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2013
Foxy_Flow: HBG no dey disappoint ooooo...

N750.... 08169367606

abeg pass me her numba. me sef wan hear her voice grin

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by FoxyFlow(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2013
MoltenMagma:
abeg pass me her numba. me sef wan hear her voice grin

Not until I see credit alert. Moreover, you are not Yemi grin grin
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by yemi2plus(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2013
Day two and stil begging.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Winnie1950(f): 9:13am On Nov 22, 2013
Wow! Yemi in roff with ishilove. Adonbilivit. Hmmm yemi has farren in roff. She go use big grammar scatter ur head. Hehehehehehe
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by yemi2plus(m): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2013
Winnie1950: Wow! Yemi in roff with ishilove. Adonbilivit. Hmmm yemi has farren in roff. She go use big grammar scatter ur head. Hehehehehehe
That's one of the reasons I want to date her. I need to improve my vocabulary, she is the perfect lecturer.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2013
Winnie1950: Wow! Yemi in roff with ishilove. Adonbilivit. Hmmm yemi has farren in roff. She go use big grammar scatter ur head. Hehehehehehe
That would be if she don't kill him with smileys

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

But Why Are Nigerian Girls Too Wide Like This (photos PG18+) / Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.