Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,385 members, 7,864,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? (9949 Views)

A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. / Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) / Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 21, 2013
Yes, of course!

I can date and later marry this smiley => embarassed

^

that smiley up there is already blushing for me! Look at her red cheeks, her innocent face, God! She's hawt!
The only problem with her is the shiny bald-head that she's having, but I promise to get her Brazilian and Mongolian hair. Apart from that shiny bald-head, she's PERFECT!!!

Once again, I can date and marry from Nairaland.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Acidosis(m): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2013
leavestory: Everyone that has a gf or bf met the person from somewhere,so it can be any place,it can be from the church,mosque,club,school,ur street,at where you work ,anywhere!!!!so why do some people now make meeting someone online like something that is scary

na wa for u o...

The people online are robots... they are not humans..

You can never meet them...as they do not exist as humans..

They are Tecno, MTN, Nokia, & Blackberry...

cheesy
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Acidosis(m): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2013
Austeenx: Yes, of course!

I can date and later marry this smiley => embarassed

^

that smiley up there is already blushing for me! Look at her red cheeks, her innocent face, God! She's hawt!
The only problem with her is the shiny bald-head that she's having, but I promise to get her Brazilian and Mongolian hair. Apart from that shiny bald-head, she's PERFECT!!!

Once again, I can date and marry from Nairaland.

Thank you.

Yess!!

Since those on Nairaland do not have names and addresses.. smiley They are imaginary things.. smiley

you can not meet them anywhere outside nl.. smiley they are bugs and programmed online viruses... grin

Some of you hypocrites wooed your previous lovers on phone via MTN & etisalat recharge cards grin grin

and then come here to discourage potential lovers.. smiley
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Dannylux: 9:23am On Nov 21, 2013
Monstertrucks: No one will e-date idowu,ThaT's for sure. undecided

Why not?

@topic certainly!
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2013
Must I date?
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2013
190:

angry
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by sauceEEP(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2013
Whatever you do guys, don't give in to the Idea of arranging a physical date with a nairalander. ask AFAM4EVER his experience..... grin grin
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2013
Acidosis:

Yess!!

Since those on Nairaland do not have names and addresses.. smiley They are imaginary things.. smiley

you can not meet them anywhere outside nl.. smiley they are bugs and programmed online viruses... grin

Some of you hypocrites wooed your previous lovers on phone via MTN & etisalat recharge cards grin grin

and then come here to discourage potential lovers.. smiley

I'm not discouraging anybody, okay?
And please, I didn't woo anybody through the phone with recharge card, if that's what you always do, I don't do that. Cheers!
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by 190: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
undecided
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Acidosis(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2013
Austeenx:

I'm not discouraging anybody, okay?
And please, I didn't woo anybody through the phone with recharge card, if that's what you always do, I don't do that. Cheers!

wow! cheesy

I'm sure you met your lovers at Queen Elizabeth's palace and wooed her on the spot!.. wow!

and I'm sure you've also not communicated your lady over the phone and GPRS/3G/Edge grin

Each time you wanna talk with her, you go to her house to see her.. cos internet and BB induced questions and answers are false.. you don't believe those stuffs grin

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Abelsconcept(m): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2013
Sure!!! You said date a Nairalander? And my answer is a definite and resounding Yes! I have one in my mind currently and am gonna ask her out soon.

I like her, and most importantly is that she shares my interests as well.

For those against it. My advice to you: stop limiting you base of finding through happiness, it can happen anywhere, anytime. Just stay on the right track.
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Teespice(f): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2013
Why not.

I don't mind dating a nairalander but then I won't be too free to update my thread and comment on threads as I want to.
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Caracta(f): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

SMH. Okqy. Now can we please date ?

No tongue Read the conditions I stated In my first post cheesy
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2013
The ministry is moving. . .
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Mynd44: 10:43am On Nov 21, 2013
With this much craze around?.

#dat weird moment when you realize your ex is on NL

gringringringrin
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by UjSizzle(f): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2013
Only if i create an alternate moniker for a second diary where i get to empty my frustrations and everything i don't want him to know about.

But i'd rather not though undecided
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Acidosis(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2013
Lmaoo grin grin

#that moment when you remember someone's frustrations
grin grin
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by UjSizzle(f): 10:54am On Nov 21, 2013
Caracta: If you had asked me this question 7 months ago, I would have said NO.

But with recent happenings, my answer is YES. I won't make it public though (there should be a line) and we MUST meet and understand each other offline before starting anything. Lol
Who is he?
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by UjSizzle(f): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2013
Acidosis: Lmaoo grin grin

#that moment when you remember someone's frustrations
grin grin
Cow grin grin
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Acidosis(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Who is he?

If you are waiting for her to tell you things, then be prepared to wait for 1000 years
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Acidosis(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Cow grin grin

grin grin grin

apparently, the post is meant for you and the guy called 'myth'
grin
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Mynd44: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2013
I answered too fast. I would date someone on NL. If she is Firestar or doe-eyed........

gringringringringringringrin
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2013
To be sincere, i am sacred of nlanders.

Abeg, i cant.
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 21, 2013
Acidosis:

wow! cheesy

I'm sure you met your lovers at Queen Elizabeth's palace and wooed her on the spot!.. wow!

and I'm sure you've also not communicated your lady over the phone and GPRS/3G/Edge grin

Each time you wanna talk with her, you go to her house to see her.. cos internet and BB induced questions and answers are false.. you don't believe those stuffs grin

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Honestly, you're typing crap!
I don't know if you're high on some cheap stuff. Can you pinpoint anywhere in my first post where I said I can't date anybody from the internet? Are you okay?
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2013
How is that a problem?

Would enjoy hanging out with one this Friday after work....who is up in Lag.
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Miner13: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2013
bennyraz: date a NLnder the answer is yes but marry a nairalander, the answer is no grin grin no because the awkward moment when i'm asked, where did you meet your spouse and i say Nairaland, i'll get this ridiculous look from my folks! and expect 'em to say "of all the girls from ur kindergatten to ur secondary school to ur university, of all the girls that have been our neighbours, of all the girls in our hood, of all the girls in our church! of all the girls in our village! the internet is where you decide you wana pick a bride son, we know you are joking as usual so stop pulling our legs" grin grin
if u can't
wat of, if u discover a close blood relative of urs planning 2 marry a NLder wat wil u do?
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Miner13: 11:23am On Nov 21, 2013
click2cbn: YES n she knowsgringrin
hmmmm
1st sincere comment. Datz if u're nt pretendin 2 b real 4 her.
Let knw her if u're rili proud of her
i am sayin dis 2 kip guys off of her
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Armstrong57(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2013
How can that even be possible when its mostly guys here and when you find a girl that u might like,she's either in PH or Lag and unfortunately,am base in Makurdi,Benue state...in summary,i dnt give it much thought.
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Miner13: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2013
pasqal09: I've attended a wedding where the couple met thru facebook. They are happily married with kids
can u pasqal, date or marry a NLder?
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Caracta(f): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Who is he?

Lol. Stop!
Re: Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? by Miner13: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2013
Dey ar human being bt u date or marry 1
Tabh: Are those on NL not human?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Shares an Interesting Fact During Sex(photo) / Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them / Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.