Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,567 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove (867 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by FoxyFlow(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2013
Pardon me, but I have to open this thread. I wonder why Yemi would be in love.

Owk, I know Ishilove small but I no wan break Yemi heart.

Yemi, you are a man and you can do it. If you want her phone number, holla at me. I will give it to you angry angry

I mean it o. I don't want you to keep suffering and expressing your love interest online. Just call her and yan her the koko
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by Ishilove: 7:08am On Nov 21, 2013
Foxy_Flow: Pardon me, but I have to open this thread. I wonder why Yemi would be in love.

Owk, I know Ishilove small but I no wan break Yemi heart.

Yemi, you are a man and you can do it. If you want her phone number, holla at me. I will give it to you angry angry

I mean it o. I don't want you to keep suffering and expressing your love interest online. Just call her and yan her the koko
Foxy don't try anything funny angry angry
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by FoxyFlow(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2013
Ishilove:

Sorry oooo.....

Sorryy...........

But how I go do na, the dude is in love angry angry
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by FoxyFlow(m): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2013
Naptu2.. You pishure wan hypnotize me but e no go work angry angry
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by FoxyFlow(m): 7:24am On Nov 21, 2013
Where is the Yemi I want to help self angry angry
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by Jovanna(f): 8:03am On Nov 21, 2013
Is this a joke?
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by FoxyFlow(m): 8:03am On Nov 21, 2013
Jovanna: Is this a joke?

No and does it look like I am joking? angry angry
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by AbuMikey(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2013
Ishilove:

gringringringrin
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by 190: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2013
both you and isilove need Jesus undecided
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by FoxyFlow(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2013
190: both you and isilove need Jesus undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by 190: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

grin grin grin

dey laff undecided
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by FoxyFlow(m): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2013
190:

dey laff undecided

Make I cry?
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by 190: 9:01am On Nov 21, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Make I cry?

Go home you're drunk angry
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2013
Funny
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by yemi2plus(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2013
Foxy_Flow: Where is the Yemi I want to help self angry angry
I'm here boss. You know where to drop the numbers, please drop it fast.
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2013
ishilove
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by FoxyFlow(m): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2013
190:

Go home you're drunk angry

grin grin grin

Only helping a brother grin grin
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by mencade6: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

grin grin grin

Only helping a brother grin grin
guy, well done jare, make u help yemi.

Why is she forming hard to get sef? Make dis wise decision and come to the arms of yemi. Yemi best of luck.
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by FoxyFlow(m): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2013
mencade6: guy, well done jare, make u help yemi.

Why is she forming hard to get sef? Make dis wise decision and come to the arms of yemi. Yemi best of luck.

Sha...

Yemi, drop like N1,500 MTN or Half the amount and walai, I fit compromise. Ishi don warn me ooooo..... angry angry angry
But since na you, I go do anything.

I dey wait for alert make e enter my phone
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by yemi2plus(m): 11:50am On Nov 21, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Sha...

Yemi, drop like N1,500 MTN or Half the amount and walai, I fit compromise. Ishi don warn me ooooo..... angry angry angry
But since na you, I go do anything.

I dey wait for alert make e enter my phone
You dey fear her ni? Push the number come my side jor
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by FoxyFlow(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
yemi2plus:
You dey fear her ni? Push the number come my side jor

I never receive the credit alert na angry angry
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by Tovot: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
hehehe , odikwa very serious for this ishi and yemi love matter ,foxy transfer the credit when you get it oo smiley
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by Tritte(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] i stil de wonder how person go carry person matter 4 head come de drag him own with hand....
Re: Help!!! Yemi Is In Love With Ishilove by Madawaki01(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

I never receive the credit alert na angry angry
my number's on my siggy,just transfer som bucks to me,heaven will reward u

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Choose btw a faithful unloving man or a loving womanizer / Somebody Pls Help / ~moment Of Truth~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.