Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay (28132 Views)

Photo Of The Nigerian Undergraduate Jailed For 24yrs For N25m Internet Scam / American Jailed For ‘pinging’ In Court In Lagos / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by demelza: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
stoned:
I was hoping this would send a serious msg across. .. well wnt reply them agn, they will get tired nd stop hopefully
Awww.....
Didnt mean to derail your thread but transgender topics irks me. And I have no apologies for that.
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by ColourTv: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Is Demelza also gay?
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
demelza: Bravo! You sure know me, never knew you were friends with Hez. And just because I support him, does not mean I should automatically transfer it to you. This is the first time Im actually seeing your moniker. I supported colour because he came with a better jab than I could. If he's homophobic that its probs.
Its allowed to be small-minded on your thread only..... Dont take it to heart.
lol I wont, I dont take things to heart thats why I accept ppl and tolerate them. its peeps like u that take things to heart.
and I dont need ur support, lol.
anyway u called him baby just cause he insulted me, ur really trashy.
let trans be, quit transphobia its not fair.
dont be a hypocrite, supporting gay nd rejecting trans cos we are in the same family lgbt.
my last reply to u. bye

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by GSKing: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
stoned:
atleast u have agreed that you're trashy...
u dont have to like them, tolerance is the key.
thought u were friends with hez? m surprised ur support colour tv who wants gay ppl dead. or u had to sink that low cos he backed u up?
see why I called u small minded
Was seriously hoping you wouldn't mention hezron to her... just like every other NLder, supporting lesbians and hating gays, someone here supports others and hate transgendered people...

You shouldn't have even responded to any of them... they all belong to a small group on NL, heck, girlfriend, you should have clicked the report button at first.
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by demelza: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
stoned:
lol I wont, I dont take things to heart thats why I accept ppl and tolerate them. its peeps like u that take things to heart.
and I dont need ur support, lol.
anyway u called him baby just cause he insulted me, ur really trashy.
let trans be, quit transphobia its not fair.
dont be a hypocrite, supporting gay nd rejecting trans cos we are in the same family lgbt.
my last reply to u. bye
Now I see where your angst is coming from. You are actually transgendered, you sure got the very wrong end of the stick.
As for your opinion, I dont give 2 f^cks, you are entitled to it. If me not accepting your kind means Im small-minded, then I take that tag with all due pleasure.
Buh bye!!!

1 Like

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by demelza: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
GSKing:
Was seriously hoping you wouldn't mention hezron to her... just like every other NLder, supporting lesbians and hating gays, someone here supports others and hate transgendered people...

You shouldn't have even responded to any of them... they all belong to a small group on NL, heck, girlfriend, you should have clicked the report button at first.
What small group
Girl I dont do cliques, I am my own person.
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by GSKing: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
@op... trannies are the most segregated and stigmatized people among the #LGBTQ... too many of them complain mostly on twitter as its the only medium with which they can express their hurt.

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by ColourTv: 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
do the world a favour. Kill trannies wherever you see them. Cut them out of the gene pool.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by ColourTv: 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Thread derailed!
Mission accomplished!

1 Like

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
GSKing:

ur ryt. ve done that now.
I really feel trannies are left out, I do feel for them and will do my best to create more awareness on them

3 Likes

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Coolabbie: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
Oh boy! Its bin a while I laffed dis hard. Colour tv singlehandedly destroyed dis thread. To the extent dat d op cudnt quote her.
Demelza actually has a diplomatic side, amazing. Her fights r well known in celeb section.
Then came d oda bird of d gay feather wu couldnt speak directly bt was indirectly referrin 2 odas. Gud thin it wz totally ignored. No tym i guess lol.
I luv u colour tv, teach dem trannies a lesson. We will neva accept deir kind. Gurl u r mouthed!
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
Colour_Tv: Goat, mumu, fool, product of ràpe.
Send your serious msg to your peanut-sized brain. Crawl back into ur hole jare & dont come out until u learn how Hezron does his.
A non-muthf^cking factor!
Kill them!
Butcher them!!
Behead them!!!
Strangle them!!!!
Bludgeon them!!!!
They are sub sub-human!
U ain't female... We both know smiley
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by GennyOma: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
sum pple ar really possessed......God hve mercy!!
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by GSKing: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
carr101:
U ain't female... We both know smiley
forget that animal. check out his record breaking signature...!

1 Like

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by ColourTv: 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
Who call my name?
*looks around*
Hey Coolabbie, I see u LOL!
*ignores the other fööls*
No tym. My work is done.
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
GSKing:
forget that animal. check out his record breaking signature...!
Lol he's (she) a male,... Why hide under the guise of a female? Lol smiley

Nothing on NL bothers me, he (she) is merely frustrated.
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by ColourTv: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
carr101:
Lol he's (she) a male,... Why hide under the guise of a female? Lol smiley

Nothing on NL bothers me, he (she) is merely frustrated.
Check out d meaning of trolling & thank me later. U gay?
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Colour_Tv: Check out d meaning of trolling & thank me later. U gay?

Err, why pretend to be female? You're a guy!!!... undecided

What's ur other NL handle huh?
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by ColourTv: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
stoned:
very frustrated and desperately looking for gay attention
LMAO!
You hv finally found ur voice courtesy of ur sistas. I must giv it 2 u gays, u definitely stand up 4 one anoda. Dat shud rily be emulated.
Anyway enof troble 4 2day, reddit ix calling.
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Colour_Tv: LMAO!
You hv finally found ur voice courtesy of ur sistas. I must giv it 2 u gays, u definitely stand up 4 one anoda. Dat shud rily be emulated.
Anyway enof troble 4 2day, reddit ix calling.
I never lost my voice, ur just someone I never wanted to exchange words with. ur best ignored, guessed dts y u had to follow me.
this is my first and last post to u, I wont make u popular. have fun kid
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by ColourTv: 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
carr101:

Err, why pretend to be female? You're a guy!!!... undecided

What's ur other NL handle huh?
my oda handle? No one shud tk it personal, dis is all fun. I luv pickin on u guys cos nl is prity homophobic & its d only site i can do dat. Gays r all ova reddit, its kul tho dey are very intelligent.
Harmless fun yo
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
Colour_Tv: my oda handle? No one shud tk it personal, dis is all fun. I luv pickin on u guys cos nl is prity homophobic & its d only site i can do dat. Gays r all ova reddit, its kul tho dey are very intelligent.
Harmless fun yo

Aii, have ur fun then....
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by ColourTv: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
stoned:
I never lost my voice, ur just someone I never wanted to exchange words with. ur best ignored, guessed dts y u had to follow me.
this is my first and last post to u, I wont make u popular. have fun kid
d same thin u told d first poster, yet u r here still typing. I xpected u to nt post again. Guess u dnt kno d meanin of last word. I followed u 2 troble u a bit. Lol @ u makin sum1 famous, girl nobody apart 4rm ur gang know u here. Mk ursef famous & relevant. Stp doin follow follow. Hez isnt here, mix wit odas. U guys kip 2 urselves dats y noone cares 4 ur type.
Stoned wit only 89 posts wanna make sum1 famous. LOL.
Im still a teen tho
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by ColourTv: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
carr101:

Aii, have ur fun then....
u are nice. Hvin fun @ d xpense of odas isnt nice, my bad.
Thanks anyway.
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by ColourTv: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
Stoned girl, sowwie. Jst didnt lyk d way u attacked a poster callin her trashy. U shud hv ignored nd allow oda pple comment. U came off sounding trashy ursef.
U dnt attack peepz cos dey dnt accept ur ideas, its prity new around here. 4rm d lil I read, she is a gay supporta nd just because she isnt yet enlightened on trannies did nt giv u d right tu call ha dt. Dat is y I will always respect Hez, he has bin called worse but he ignores. Every1 lyks him.
Sorry 4 derailing ur thread ma.
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by GSKing: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
^^^YOU may leave now... your posts has been highly noticed. Thanks again!

3 Likes

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by homesteady(m): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Sex Workers Fight In Italy Fight Over Train Tickets, One Faints / Man Stabs Another Man Dead With A Knife In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Kill 3 Suspected IPOB Members In Arochukwu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.