Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay (27964 Views)

Photo Of The Nigerian Undergraduate Jailed For 24yrs For N25m Internet Scam / American Jailed For ‘pinging’ In Court In Lagos / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Coolabbie: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
Colour_Tv: E dey pain some pple because I no see dem.
Ignoring fools and only dealin wit relevant ones.
LOL!
This guy funny die! Dey hv tried evrythin 2 gain ur attention, just pity dem, quote dem small. Abeg.
Suddenly colour_tv repents, this thread is nw peaceful.
All d actors including dose from d very beginning should feel ashamed of demselves. Everywhere on NL, insults and abuse. Tufiakwa!
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by ColourTv: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
^^ LOL!
Da.mn I cud act if i wanted 2. I cud make a good troll on NL if I had d tym. I hope no one fell 4 dat rubbish of an apology. A proud homophobic here.
If u want gays bashed, pm me. I deliver. Bye basic b*itches.
As 4 d ghoul seeking ma attention, go suck carr101 vajayjay, she's nyc.
Am i bipolar?? LOL!
#gaybasher.
Im out

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Coolabbie: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
This colour tv is freakin hilarious. U r d man!
The thing pain sum pple sotey dem call deir mama idi.ot. LOL! My best thread 4 2day.
Since colourtv is out, no more fun.
Let me leave sub-humans 2 deir thread.
Fanks 4 d entertainment colour.
Happy sucking ghoul.
LMFAO

1 Like

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
Coolabbie: This colour tv is freakin hilarious. U r d man!
The thing pain sum pple sotey dem call deir mama idi.ot. LOL! My best thread 4 2day.
Since colourtv is out, no more fun.
Let me leave sub-humans 2 deir thread.
Fanks 4 d entertainment colour.
Happy sucking ghoul.
LMFAO

Coolabbie: LOL!
This guy funny die! Dey hv tried evrythin 2 gain ur attention, just pity dem, quote dem small. Abeg.
Suddenly colour_tv repents, this thread is nw peaceful.
All d actors including dose from d very beginning should feel ashamed of demselves. Everywhere on NL, insults and abuse. Tufiakwa!

Why u "b u t t kissing" sis?? tongue
You've been noticed, happy? cheesy
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by GSKing: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
These kids are something else...!
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
cool is probably colours oda acc, pls ignore them. lets focus on the topic

1 Like

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Lilimax(f): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
stoned:
its not stress and not everyone believes in what God thinks.
if u dont feel beautiful within u, no other opinion will count. lik I said she is happy
I don't think so?
He has made himself more miserable by
undergoing this 'yeye' surgery sad

BTW, he is a male and not a female so don't address him as she grin
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
gadammnnn.....that is one attractive she*male! WTH.....I could have been fooled he-she was all woman....Dang....so how does one tell cause it seems this one even got rid of his male reproductive organs.....abi it's still there??
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
is that a man or a woman ? if thats a man dayummmmm he looks like a woman proper
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by alaoeri: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
End time things.
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Originalsly: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
"...nobody was born a man or a woman, you develop into your preferred gender." Hmmm....talk about being born with serious defect. I have never heard or read of such utter rubbish until now. This dude need to be reprogrammed. I can understand this sort of appeal when it comes to hermaphrodites....they are born that way with both male and female sex organs....not much can done about that....but this dude is something else....trying to corrupt the youths.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Gwekzy: 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
"But when I remember
my life history, these challenges become water under
the bridge". Very Deep
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by fpeter(f): 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
jeeez!!! abeg she should stop representing us anywhere abeg! undecided
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Pokemon43(f): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
May God have mercy on you,tufiakwa!ur six pack still dey show ooo transix pack am make you be six pack less
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by DeeChukwu: 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
can she/he lash? cool
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by bluntspirit(m): 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
Super story..........who cares!!!! Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by KKImoh: 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
on a real sense ,the gurl looks pretty than colour tv and her team, i think only nadia_sa can match her abit

1 Like

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by blayzeen(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hehehehe....see as Oche dey cause wahala....Oche come see wetin u don cause oo..Fire On!.. You'd see a lot of self-righteous Nigerians coming out having one snide comment or the other. If she is happy,then let her be,if u are so pained,why not drag her from the UK back to Naija..oh sorry,u just can't. Before anyone labels me GAY,i'm not gay,and I am not homophobic either!! I love everyone equally gay,straight,lesbian whatsoever,if u are good to me,then i'd be good to u..and bible scholars,yeah!, I'm a christian o and it was written in Leviticus 18 and 20,buh if u read well,being homosexual is still the same sin as fornication and we all do fornicate(Nobody holy pass). So I suggest u let gay people be and let God be the Judge...Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone.. my 2cents.

5 Likes

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by GSKing: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
Fairness to all. Everyone is created equal!!!

1 Like

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by GSKing: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
See as the babe fine shaa. Thank you KK Imoh and Blayzeen for your support.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by KKImoh: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
one more shot

1 Like

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
its not just about the flesh, its about your spirit... happiness I shall pursue u, and nothing will stop me till I get u.
m so happy for her

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
How do we expect our kids to be good?
Ben10 can change into 10 demons
Tarzan is always half naked
Tom and Jerry are always fighting
Cinderella comes back home at midnight
Pinocho lies all the time
Aladdin is the king of
thieves
Batman drives at
320mph:s
Sleeping Beauty is a lazy girl
Rapunzel allows men to climb in through her
window and Snow White is living with 7 guys.
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Damn!!!!!!!! (S)he looks scary!!! embarassed
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
Colour_Tv: Kill them!
Butcher them!!
Lynch them!!!
Behead them!!!
They are not human beings!!!

You are the reason our world is sick and intolerable.

Can't some people have it in their skull that we can't all be the same?

How many people has she killed ? How much has she stolen? Is her appearance a threat to your bank account?

If we kill her, what then should we do to politicians and Boko Haram killing kids?

The moment you hate someone for who they are, you should also be hated for who you are!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by stitcheD(m): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hornyboo0bz: How do we expect our kids to be good?
Ben10 can change into 10 demons
Tarzan is always half naked
Tom and Jerry are always fighting
Cinderella comes back home at midnight
Pinocho lies all the time
Aladdin is the king of
thieves
Batman drives at
320mph:s
Sleeping Beauty is a lazy girl
Rapunzel allows men to climb in through her
window and Snow White is living with 7 guys.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
demelza: Wetin concern us!
people like you are the ones that get shot in racist world regions for being 'inferior" how disgusting you are

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
demelza: Awww.....
Didnt mean to derail your thread but transgender topics irks me. And I have no apologies for that.
dude or dudett....whatever the f*** you are, you appologies ain't need. but ur black a** is still inferior so go ask your parents for apologies for bring a black inferior monkey like you into the world! (words from a racist white man)ignorant mothafukkka

3 Likes

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
mr sirdam: dude or dudett....whatever the f*** you are, you appologies ain't need. but ur black a** is still inferior so go ask your parents for apologies for bring a black inferior monkey like you into the world! (words from a racist white man)ignorant mothafukkka

Your english sucks.. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Is Cleared Of Rape In The UK (photo) / 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) / Men Break Into A Church In Delta To Steal Plasma TV & Other Valuables (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.