Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,720 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner (20489 Views)

Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 / Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event / Uti Leads Stars To Help The Needy [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Anniettieufia(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
Another way to waste the people's money ,

the common man for street dey find satchet water, but nna dry public holiday na he hin dey see.

Our leaders with bladder.
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Longfellow: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
[size=30pt]POLITICIANS ARE JUST WASTIN OUR MONEY.[/size]
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Ptoocool(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
Oshio, abeg tame dat guy 4me..
Make akuku finish am once and 4 all..

Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Ptoocool(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
Guy abeg cover 4me..
Make dis mad woman no c me..

Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Jydebauer: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
Na Gobe!
extremelygolden: That second picture .....hmmmm.
The lady's dress na die!
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Jydebauer: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
Him name na d*ckson.
Buoyantic: My guy get d*ck head....
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
GEJ has learnt to ignore him. PEJ too. And just true to type, he is doing every other thing possible to be in the news as ussual. AMAECHI nobody get your time again! Try to do the work wey people take vote you enter govt house.
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Dannylux: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
Every biitch now wanna be light skinned sad
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
Governor Amaechi has really lost it.

A ship without a rudder. He's completely isolated politically and has devised using frivolity to shore up sentiment.

He just know he must go to JAIL if Jonathan doesn't fall before 2015grin
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by solomon111(m): 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
alimspaul: Amechi, the people of eneka and rumukpoku is calling for your attention, is hard for keke (tricycle) to pass through their road you are here hosting people that contribute close to nothing to taxes generated in river state, nollywood does not act their movies in rivers state why host them with tax payers' money. We love you Amechi, but do the right thing at the right time.
Maybe he's trying to woo nollywood to invest in his state.
I'm sure governor uduaghan will have something to say about that, as asaba delta state is the base of nollywood in Nigeria.
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by leyeluv(f): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
damola311: Omo this babe don bleach finish....... Una life dy spoil dy go be this
true talk my guy
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by satellitedaisy: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
So every female in Nigeria is now fair complexioned. Nawaaaa, see their faces like living ghosts
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by ujoinme: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
pDude: with eye lashes long enough to sweep the streets of Aba clean

I like that line lol
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by quality01(m): 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
Amaechi this is a complete waste of public fund. Since he don't know how to manage the state fund properly, the ministry of finance will never approve his loan request from ADB because it will just end up incurring unnecessary debt for the state.
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by paulworld(m): 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sup Sup
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by BigBro(m): 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Amaechi is an acheiver, that's undisputable

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by nickz(m): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
grin grin grin BINCHES BE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THEIR FUTURE grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by amir99(m): 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
See As the women red like fried pork.... SubhanilAh
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Kingslaw(m): 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Kingslaw(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Abeg i need partime job in portharcourt.am a student.pls help
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Mujah1deen: 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
Useless bleached southern ho3 .
Rubbish.
See their ugly faces
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
amaechi focus on state and develop it.yeye people
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by veron007: 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
Choi! See market oooo. Rivers state money go finish for this imported ashis
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by ICHIEMAN: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
How much do they pay governors.
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Okijajuju1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Na wha o!!!

So because Amaechi hosted Nollywood actors to a dinner, he is jobless.. grin

If all your Governors were like Amaechi, your states would be better than it is right now..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by LydiaAbashiya(f): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Okija_juju: Na wha o!!!

Amaechi is up to something

If all your Governors were like Amaechi, your states would be better than it is right now..
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by ICHIEMAN: 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Okija_juju: Na wha o!!!

Juju abegi tok sofri o...some oga 4 top get ear for opi oo
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pretyangel25: The lady in the 2nd pic make sense die. I like her chest wella
But you're a lady. I hope it's not what i think.
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Hassyno: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
Som bunch of bleached skin babes..
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Okijajuju1(m): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
[quote author=Lydia Abashiya][/quote]

Of course he is up to something... All politicians are always up to something..

But if this is all Amaechi has done wrong, then it's acceptable...

how much did we spend to host African First lady's party in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures / Igbo Women Join MC To Do Zanku Legwork Dance At An Event / Father Disrupts Daughter’s Wedding In Ghana As Groom Failed To Pay Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.