Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London (40234 Views)

Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) / Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp / President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by begwong: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mujah1deen: you are stupid and ignorant, what you quoted is called the shahada (profession of faith) and there's nothing wrong in embracing Islam or spreading it that's why your priests and pastors have been doing with Christianity. So embrace Islam or remain in the darkness
That's one problem with a fanatic, you have started casting aspersions already. How can you convince me to embrace Islam with such an approach?.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by sgsltd(m): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
God will heal him
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by ekochris(m): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ooops, sorry oga president, get well soon. I tink d Dude forgot dat London weather is sub-zero and didn't take sweater wit him. Hope d doctors respond quick to treatment bcoz we dont want ur wife to join d league of "my fello widows"
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by ekochris(m): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ooops, sorry oga president, get well soon. I tink d Dude forgot dat London weather is sub-zero and didn't take sweater wit him. Hope d doctors respond quick to treatment bcoz we dont want ur wife to join d league of "my fellow widows"
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by effizzyman: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
should be praying for mr president, because l do not see him finishing this his 1st tenure.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Proffdada: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mujah1deen: what is this one saying? Progressive my foot , please point which state in your rotten south is more developed than Kano, kaduna or even Bauchi ? Is it Ebonyi ? Bayelsa ? Abia ?
This is the same arrogance that got your forefathers slaughtered like rams and killed like flies . Point me one progressive governors in your forest? Peter obi bayelsa gov ? Yet you guys receive more money than us .
The rot in Nigeria today is the fault of politicians from all the geopolitical zones .
BOK. O HAR.AM in d house

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Spray(m): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
gurnam:

Never wish another human being dead....no matter your level of disaffection. NEVER!
he deserv 2 die,, we nid another fresh air...
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Mujah1deen: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
me_for_you: with this terrorist username u are bearing, and Islamic bigotry u are spreading, what is d difference between u and Somali terrorists or Osama bin laden? U are evil. Plain and simple
another ignorant who doesn't know the meaning of a word yet he's already condemning it .western press brainwashing. What is the meaning of Mujahideen? , what makes it a terrorist's name ?

I'm spreading logic and sense . The difference is I'm not them

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by ukitony: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
Get your goods and services known to a wider audience add 3-One-2 Adverts on BB: 7C521BF7
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by emmamaraihe: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
livingstoneony: pls die there....
. All man dies(Spartacus ) but my president Jona will not die now okay! But for you and your household you will never live long to old or rich

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Mujah1deen: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
begwong:
That's one problem with a fanatic, you have started casting aspersions already. How can you convince me to embrace Islam with such an approach?.
you don't even know me yet you keep calling me names , do you guys even receive any kind of home training/education down south ? Na wa oo .
Anyway when you are convinced something is good don't you want to share it with others?
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by gurnam: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
Spray:
he deserv 2 die,, we nid another fresh air...

Death is a sure debt for all of us.....just like you too will die one day.....the circumstances and the way you will die...you can't determine.

Everyone here know that am not a great fan of the President...but then I will NEVER wish him nor anyone for that matter to die.

The death of anyone diminishes us as humans...not matter how you look at it.

I wish him good and fast recovery....that is the least I can wish him.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by biodunid: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
SaharaReporters: A presidency source however told Saharareporters that there was heavy birthday party thrown to celebrate the President's 56th birthday at his Presidential suite in the InterContinental Hotel in London that lasted till early this morning. It could not be ascertained if Mr. Jonathan drank too much at the party.

It would be recalled that last year in Addis Ababa, Mr. Jonathan failed to show up to give his scheduled address at the 50th anniversary of the African Union.

On a previous visit to London, he also checked into a hospital.

This is a more believable version than Abati's old lies. Did Abati forget that once you have lost credibility you can't regain it even if you inadvertently speak the truth? Am sorry but I can't believe anything issuing from the mouth of a chronic liar like Abati. grin grin

And then there is Clueless' own form. How can we be convinced that a man who routinely gets drunk (Bakare said it repeatedly and has dared them to sue him so he can quote time and date) didn't simply go overboard with the kaikai at his own birthday shindig?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by akraym(m): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
L

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Mujah1deen: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
Proffdada: BOK. O HAR.AM in d house
bigot. What makes me a Bokoharam member? I know in your shallow mind all Muslims are Bokoharam members but I want to see you write it and prove to the world your bigotry. Do they feed you with bigotry in the south?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Fhemmmy: 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
How i wish most of this other nations will stop treating our leaders when they are sick - tell them to go and build up to standard clinic in their own nation . . . .
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by begwong: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mujah1deen: you don't even know me yet you keep calling me names , do you guys even receive any kind of home training/education down south ? Na wa oo .
Anyway when you are convinced something is good don't you want to share it with others?
Why not?
What is worth sharing should be shared, but the way and manner its shared that matters.
Lest I forget, it's a free world.

P. S
I am a Nigerian not from the part you quoted.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by nagoma(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
The big alcohol binge stopped my Oga from taking the podium in Ethiopia - remember? This London birthday binge is stopping the meeting with investors. Please check the president ' s liver functions. The transaminases must by sky high now.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Sloan: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
Like Yaradua like Jonathan! Jonathan will soon Yaradua! grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
Italiano1:

Of course he is the drinking type! Jonathan is an accomplished Ogogoro drinker, maybe he is not used to the refined alcoholic beverages served in London.

You guys are just useless. grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Mujah1deen: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
begwong:
Why not?
What is worth sharing should be shared, but the way and manner its shared that matters.
Lest I forget, it's a free world.

P. S
I am a Nigerian not from the part you quoted.
at least we agree on something .
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
redsun: Why do they always to to run abroad for treatment when the are sick,even when they are in-charge of the country's health system that they expect the masses to use?

It is a pure act of betrayal and an act of treason.But like most things,be-spelled nigerians don't read deep meaning into it and sees nothing wrong with the corrupt rich travelling abroad to take care of themselves,while they leave the system they are suppose to protect shattered at as a result of endemic corruption and at the expense of the poor.

Do you have a working brain at all? So the president after falling sick in London should wait until he flies back 7 hours to Nigeria before seeking treatment? Do you even know what condition he was in? In fact you have problems!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by begwong: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mujah1deen: at least we agree on something .
Agreement keh ba da irinka ba!
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by eluquenson(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
Get well and come back to continue with your deceptions and looting. cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Mujah1deen: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
begwong:
Agreement keh ba da irinka ba!
hope to see your testimony on the fp soon smiley

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by ba7man(m): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Get well soon Mr President.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Onlytruth(m): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Get well ASAP sir.
You cannot afford to even blink. Praying for your quick recovery.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by godsI(m): 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
They should beware! Should GEJ gets seriously sick, there is the possibility of poisoning him with plutonium through Microphone or other means which might escalate to a downright fatal sickness just to see the CIA prediction, about Nigerian disintegration come true by 2015, because chaos is sure to ensue thus: the partition. Jonathan! Be vigilant!
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by omenka(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
awodman: Oh..I see Saharareporters suceeded in adding a spin to it and expectedly the dogs are already feasting

Your dad seems to be enjoying the feast even more. I bet you understand what that means cheesycheesy

Get well mr Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by redsun(m): 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Do you have a working brain at all? So the president after falling sick in London should wait until he flies back 7 hours to Nigeria before seeking treatment? Do you even know what condition he was in? In fact you have problems!

His ulterior motive for traveling to london could have been for secretly scheduled medical check up.If not,what actually is he there for wasting our hard earned money?

Even serving government ministers in nigeria that are unfortunate to travel on nigerian death trap roads goes abroad for check up for making the epic journey on roads where helpless citizens dies on everyday as a result of gross indiscipline of the same politicians.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by omenka(m): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
ROSSIKE:

He spoke the truth. Its your brain that's got a problem. Why are you sounding like this is just an isolated event when everyone knows it's common place to see our politicians been flown abroad for the slightest medical condition?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by debbleopto: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
Lilimax: He's human and any normal human being is
bound to be sick once in a while sad.

It's no news.

Get well soon sir.

I don't give a damn crooner is temporarily giving a damn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment / Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States / Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.