Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London (40231 Views)

Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) / Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp / President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by LMAyedun(m): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
Prof Corruption:
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/president-jonathan-misses-investor%E2%80%99s-council-meeting-after-falling-ill-checks-london-hospi

Ogogoro!
Ogogoro Mixed with Alomo Saharareporters No go kill person. LOL!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
gbanikiti: Abati, thank you for not lying about the state of health of our president. It would have been foolish if Sahara Reporters told us first only to be denied by the presidency.

Wishing him speedy recovery! cool
yeah right!! angry
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Italiano1: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
This useless man is just disgracing Nigeria everywhere he goes. Is it mandatory that he drinks himself to stupor? After decimating his biological system by consuming copious amount of Ogogoro- he lands in Hospital.

What a shame!

10 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by solihu(m): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sirniyeh: Nigerians wake-up! This is a ploy of Northerners as retarliation on Yara'dua's death. Watch out. I'm giving you the authentic that Notherners want to instal SAMBO before 2015 to continue till indefinite time.
I've had the preknowledge of Mr. President illness but it will be difficult to believe if I post online because I'm not a celebrity or a bishop or Alfa!
Nigerians please be watchful...as soon as Gej returns, he should sack all the kitchen staff as North is set to revenge the death of Yaradua.
It's not under compulsion to believe this... A word is enough for the.....

This is one weighty allegation. How did you come up with these? mind to share?
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
If anything happen to Jona, then 2015 prophecy will come true.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
So many hypocrites on this thread. Is there anyone of you who does not drink to stupor? Its his birthday for phuck sake!! He needs to shayo and have fun with girls. Abeg make una free the man joor! I love men who drink. tongue tongue

Go Jona-boy,its your birthday!!

Where the party at, its your birthday!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Sunymoore(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: If anything happen to Jona, then 2015 prophecy will come true.
Nice you also believe in prophecy?
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by 99100(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
Get well soon In JESUS name.
#AMEN#

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by abu12: 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
yunglykmine: Expect Sahara reporters to give us the nature of Oga's illness... Maybe Malaria, typhoid or HI*V lipsrsealed

A presidency source however told Saharareporters that there was heavy birthday party thrown to celebrate the President's 56th birthday at his Presidential suite in the InterContinental Hotel in London that lasted till early this morning. It could not be ascertained if Mr. Jonathan drank too much at the party.
It would be recalled that last year in Addis Ababa, Mr. Jonathan failed to show up to give his scheduled address at the 50th anniversary of the African Union.
On a previous visit to London, he also checked into a hospital.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Lilimax(f): 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
He's human and any normal human being is
bound to be sick once in a while sad.

It's no news.

Get well soon sir.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Horus(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2013

Mr. Jonathan was examined by competent Mental Health practitioners

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
Lilimax: He's human and any normal human being is
bound to be sick once in a while sad.

It's no news.

Get well soon sir.
gbam! He is human and is bound to consume alcohol like other men too. grin

"Freedom of Alcohol consumption is guaranteed but what I cannot guarantee you is freedom after alcohol consumption" - Idia Amin. lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by oduaboy1: 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
berem: So many hypocrites on this thread. Is there anyone of you who does not drink to stupor? Its his birthday for phuck sake!! He needs to shayo and have fun with girls. Abeg make una free the man joor! I love men who drink. tongue tongue

And you think you are making sense with this post of yours,isn't it disgraceful that the president of the biggest black nation in the world drank himself to stupor to the extent of him falling ill
Jonathan is a menace that must be curbed by all meanscome 2015.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by jimmysho(m): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
hope this is not a distraction from Stella oduah vase? just thinking
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
odua boy: And you think you are making sense with this post of yours,isn't it disgraceful that the president of the biggest black nation in the world drank himself to stupor to the extent of him falling ill
Jonathan is a menace that must be curbed by all meanscome 2015.
you're lucky he drank himself to stupor. There are some presidents who are involved in sex scandal and attempted raape. Besides, you wanna tell me you don't drink? Abi na coke and fanta you dey drink? Shiooor!! undecided
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by hinal: 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dis shayo don see awoop bear, hang over no good wo. jona you are on your own wo, if you like die there na your own cup of tea tongue grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by lovetterrison(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
livingstoneony: pls die there....
u fukin bastardia son of anaconda..i dont really support all gej's policy but honestly dis man has laid d foundatn of progress 4ds nation wich ur stupi4 he_goat father s messed up dat make us to face d reperccusion of racism here ...i wish i cud meet u face u faze ....anoda waste of sperm wish ur generation death first..mind u i dont give a F...abt gej but lets call a spade a spade.i avnt bin talking lately just dey observe but dis one woke me d F.up.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Lilimax(f): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
berem: gbam! He is human and is bound to consume alcohol like other men too. grin

"Freedom of Alcohol consumption is guaranteed but what I cannot guarantee you is freedom after alcohol consumption" - Idia Amin. lipsrsealed
How did people know it was alcohol consumption that triggered the sickness smiley?

They should free this man joor : sad

Yesterday was our birthday and he was happy grin.

Get well soon oga GEJ.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Italiano1: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
berem: So many hypocrites on this thread. Is there anyone of you who does not drink to stupor? Its his birthday for phuck sake!! He needs to shayo and have fun with girls. Abeg make una free the man joor! I love men who drink. tongue tongue

Most men love a drink or 2, but drinking till it leads to hospitalization is not only irresponsible but pathetic; also consider that we are not talking about a young man here - he is 56 years old and he is the president of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by agbameta: 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
Waterside ogogoro master don strike again.

You can take the otuoko creek villager out of otuoko, but you can not take otuoko from the otuoko creek villager... 200 man pose junket at tax payers expense down the drain..smh..

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by oduaboy1: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
berem: you're lucky he drank himself to stupor. There are some presidents who are involved in sex scandal and attempted raape. Besides, you wanna tell me you don't drink? Abi na coke and fanta you dey drink? Shiooor!! undecided
Jonathan is the president of nigeria for phuck sake,he is not just any guy.
Imagine your boss told you to go for a conference and he heard you drank yourself to stupor,am sure he is going give you a pat on the back for a job welldone abi.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
Italiano1:

Most men love a drink or 2 but drinking till it leads to hospitalization is not only irresponsible but pathetic; also consider that we are not talking about a young man here - he is 56 years old and he is the president of Nigeria.
Doesn't matter if he is 56 years or the president. I know of some men older than him who can drink a crate of guilder or star and dem go stand gidigba! Maybe Presido is not the drinking type but just had to drink on his birthday. grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Waspy(m): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
Alcohol intoxication?....taaah!, no be GEJ?. Alcohol no fit shark am lailai, instead, na hin go shark alcohol. undecided
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by funnyx(m): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
berem: Doesn't matter if he is 56 years or the president. I know of some men older than him who can drink a crate of guilder or star and dem go stand gidigba! Maybe Presido is not the drinking type but just had to drink on his birthday. grin grin

Loool grin grin grin abeg tell them make dem leave Jona alone nau, make persin no drink again undecided
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Italiano1: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
berem: Doesn't matter if he is 56 years or the president. I know of some men older than him who can drink a crate of guilder or star and dem go stand gidigba! Maybe Presido is not the drinking type but just had to drink during his birthday. grin grin

Of course he is the drinking type! Jonathan is an accomplished Ogogoro drinker, maybe he is not used to the refined alcoholic beverages served in London.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
odua boy: Jonathan is the president of nigeria for phuck sake,he is not just any guy.
Imagine your boss told you to go for a conference and he heard you drank yourself to stupor,am sure he is going give you a pat on the back for a job welldone abi.
maybe he wasn't intoxicated as we are speculating. Probably he ate too much and had running stomach. Maybe or maybe not! Agbati didn't tell us what caused the illness. If it were SR,they would have said exactly what he was diagnosed for.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
Italiano1:

Of course he is the drinking type! Jonathan is an accomplished Ogogoro drinker, maybe he is not used to the refined alcoholic beverages served in London.
LWKMD!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Wsdm: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
I guess the sickness made him to travel in the first place. If not why will he travel on his birthday for no serious reason?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Omen100(m): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
Thank You "Zeus" for the upliftment of my ban, its good to be back.. Amadioha & Sango failed to strike down the moderators/moderator that banned me in the 1st place & then, I remembered the mighty hands of Zeus & his fork kind staff he goes about with & called him & he advice those boobhead fruitcakes to uplift my ban that I have suffered enough or He strike down them.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Kulas: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
Quick recovery presido.Oduah's case is becoming a forgotten matter day by day as many events keeping coming up that now drive away many peoples mind from her matter-U 17 winner;Anambra stampede;super eagles world cup qualifications;Anambra election saga;Super eagle-Italy draw match to Gej not feeling well.Who talks about Oduah's matter again?.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Kponkwem(m): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
These presidential aides doing the right thing now by letting us know. Anyway quick recovery Presido.

And on a serious note: Nothing must happen to the President either in Nigeria or outside!
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by LMAyedun(m): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
funnyx:

Loool grin grin grin abeg tell them make dem leave Jona alone nau, make persin no drink again undecided
LOL!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment / Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma / Governor Matawalle Told The Terrorists, "Release The Schoolboys!" They Said "OK"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.