Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London (40238 Views)

Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) / Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp / President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by adezjamz(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
Quick recovery grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by hardbody: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
The president’s spokesperson confirmed the illness.

President Goodluck Jonathan fell ill while in London on an official visit and had to seek medical attention, his spokesperson, Reuben Abati, has said.

Mr. Jonathan is in London for a meeting of Nigeria’s Honorary International Investors’ Council.

Mr. Abati said the president became indisposed and could not be present at the opening of the meeting on Thursday.

He said the President has since been examined by competent medical practitioners and “he has been advised to rest for a few days”.

Mr. Abati did not state the ailment the president was diagnosed of or the hospital he visited.

“The Presidency wishes to assure all Nigerians that President Jonathan’s condition is nothing serious and that the medical attention he has sought is only precautionary,” the spokesperson said.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/150058-breaking-jonathan-sick-receives-treatment-london.html

Him dey shit ? He chop chicken Perri Perri?
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by nd4reale: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
tpia@:
so, basically, what they mean is he wont be around for some time.

since he has to recuperate in london.
. I hope this is not a ploy to avoid or delay his presentation of 2014 budget to the NASS which he has bn putting off and on recently..this one Abati boldly came out to announce his ill health--quite unlike them....these pple? Una no know them ? Anyway I pray for his speedy recovery
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by obc: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
livingstoneony: pls die there....

Now this is kind of people every sane human being should be afraid of. This guy's post here has shown how wicked and inhuman some people are. No matter what, its against Islamic/Christian laws to wish fellow being dead. I personally would like to advise you and your supporters to mind the kind of comments a d post you make online believing you cant be detected. Listen whatever you post here can be traced to you with aid of technology. A word is enough for the wise...

I wish you quick recovery presido.

Hi still

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by candor4(f): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2013

Gosh............r u human...............jeezzzzz. Watch out 4 ur own burial ceremony

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Mujah1deen: 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
solomon111: Believe it or not,Power should remain in the south because the most progressive states(and i don't mean APC) and individuals are in the south.
What has the north achieved in the years it was in power?
The rot in Nigeria today is the accumulation of those wasted years the north was in power.
what is this one saying? Progressive my foot , please point which state in your rotten south is more developed than Kano, kaduna or even Bauchi ? Is it Ebonyi ? Bayelsa ? Abia ?
This is the same arrogance that got your forefathers slaughtered like rams and killed like flies . Point me one progressive governors in your forest? Peter obi bayelsa gov ? Yet you guys receive more money than us .
The rot in Nigeria today is the fault of politicians from all the geopolitical zones .

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Eliboy4fun(m): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
We wish u to recover very soon.. Hav u ever prayed and ask God to bless him? We shud len how to pray for our leaders cos been a president nobe beans...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
Italiano1: This useless man is just disgracing Nigeria everywhere he goes. Is it mandatory that he drinks himself to stupor? After decimating his biological system by consuming copious amount of Ogogoro- he lands in Hospital.

What a shame!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angryangryangry grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by khattab02: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sirniyeh: Nigerians wake-up! This is a ploy of Northerners as retarliation on Yara'dua's death. Watch out. I'm giving you the authentic that Notherners want to instal SAMBO before 2015 to continue till indefinite time.
I've had the preknowledge of Mr. President illness but it will be difficult to believe if I post online because I'm not a celebrity or a bishop or Alfa!
Nigerians please be watchful...as soon as Gej returns, he should sack all the kitchen staff as North is set to revenge the death of Yaradua.
It's not under compulsion to believe this... A word is enough for the.....
seems you know something about Yar'adua's death? Please tell us something we don't know.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Eliboy4fun(m): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
[quote
author=Mujah1deen] what is this one saying? Progressive my foot ,
please point which state in your rotten south is more developed than
Kano, kaduna or even Bauchi ? Is it Ebonyi ? Bayelsa ? Abia ?
This is the same arrogance that got your forefathers slaughtered like
rams and killed like flies . Point me one progressive governors in your
forest? Peter obi bayelsa gov ? Yet you guys receive more money than us .
so what u r saying is to allow heartless people wey de kill der fello human beigns like soildr ant to rule us baa? Craze de inside ur head
The rot in Nigeria today is the fault of politicians from all the
geopolitical zones .[/quote]
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by khattab02: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mujah1deen: what is this one saying? Progressive my foot , please point which state in your rotten south is more developed than Kano, kaduna or even Bauchi ? Is it Ebonyi ? Bayelsa ? Abia ?
This is the same arrogance that got your forefathers slaughtered like rams and killed like flies . Point me one progressive governors in your forest? Peter obi bayelsa gov ? Yet you guys receive more money than us .
The rot in Nigeria today is the fault of politicians from all the geopolitical zones .
Gbaam!!! U too korrect!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by ICHIEMAN: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
e fit be say Na Malaria dey worri am. Notin go do am. Anytin wey go do am...back to sender...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by redsun(m): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
Why do they always to to run abroad for treatment when the are sick,even when they are in-charge of the country's health system that they expect the masses to use?

It is a pure act of betrayal and an act of treason.But like most things,be-spelled nigerians don't read deep meaning into it and sees nothing wrong with the corrupt rich travelling abroad to take care of themselves,while they leave the system they are suppose to protect shattered at as a result of endemic corruption and at the expense of the poor.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Itoroetti(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2013

Have u realised that those wishing others dead do dies first?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Abeg cum back and do all the wrongs u made in nigeria
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by GetGuide: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
get well soon bro
we expect you back on your feet and back to naija
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by begwong: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mujah1deen: you are a bigot and I don't have the time to entertain one today okay? If you think it is easy for others to understand your southern thick accents I think we are done here. But keep in mind that the power won't remain in south , the earlier you accept it and don't fight useless battles the better for everyone. So keep insulting northerners, keep mocking them because you are on top, our time is coming. wink
Mr.bigot_free,i got this from your signature.
Ash-hadu an laa ilaaha illallah | Wa ash-hadu anna
Muhammadan | rasulullah | If only all my Nigerian
brothers could see the beauty of Islam and
embrace it . | The "Islamization" of Nigeria is a
task that must be done. Allahu Akbar "
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by begwong: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mujah1deen: you are a bigot and I don't have the time to entertain one today okay? If you think it is easy for others to understand your southern thick accents I think we are done here. But keep in mind that the power won't remain in south , the earlier you accept it and don't fight useless battles the better for everyone. So keep insulting northerners, keep mocking them because you are on top, our time is coming. wink

Holier than thou!
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by akpomeme(m): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
Abati should stop doing Sahara reporters job angry
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Mujah1deen: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
begwong:
so ? Do you even know the meaning of bigot/bigotry? What's wrong with spreading Islam? Don't you guys send pastors and priests in people's villages?
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by edetcnn(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
I do not begrudge saharareporters their right to write whatever they please but I don't know of any other news outlet who will ridicule the president of any of their countries the way SR have and continue to do the legally and globally acknowledged president of Nigeria. Every civil person knows the place of dignity and grace even in war. My verdict is this: based on their language and all, the owners/writers of that website would make far worse presidents than GEJ!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Mujah1deen: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
khattab02: Gbaam!!! U too korrect!
thank you bro

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by begwong: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2013

Holier than thou!!
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by oritim: 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
how are we sure that no be booze cause am? Do not forget that yesterday was his birthday.

Na hangover joo.

It is happening for the second time.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Mujah1deen: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
begwong:

Holier than thou!!
you are stupid and ignorant, what you quoted is called the shahada (profession of faith) and there's nothing wrong in embracing Islam or spreading it that's what your priests and pastors have been doing with Christianity. So embrace Islam or remain in the darkness

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by begwong: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mujah1deen: so ? Do you even know the meaning of bigot/bigotry? What's wrong with spreading Islam? Don't you guys send pastors and priests in people's villages?
But not with weapons and compulsion. its based on individuals choice or rather volition.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by redsun(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
What is he in england for?Intentionally for check-up or to celebrate his birthday?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by meforyou1(m): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mujah1deen: so ? Do you even know the meaning of bigot/bigotry? What's wrong with spreading Islam? Don't you guys send pastors and priests in people's villages?
with this terrorist username u are bearing, and Islamic bigotry u are spreading, what is d difference between u and Somali terrorists or Osama bin laden? U are evil. Plain and simple
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Eliboy4fun(m): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Y do this aboki people always to take control of everything in Nigeria. This hardworking president no satify them. They stil want to kill him and take over.... E no go work for una

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by begwong: 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mujah1deen: you are stupid and ignorant, what you quoted is called the shahada (profession of faith) and there's nothing wrong in embracing Islam or spreading it that's why your priests and pastors have been doing with Christianity. So embrace Islam or remain in the darkness
That's one problem with a fanatic, you have started casting aspersions already. How can you convince me to embrace Islam with such an approach?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Proffdada: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
hmmmmm...his brother died exactly a year ago
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Mujah1deen: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
begwong:
But not with weapons and compulsion. its based on individuals choice or rather volition.
so your brothers who embraced Islam recently (the story was on the front page) were forced to do so ?

Anyway stop using words that you barely understand okay? Spreading Islam doesn't make one a bigot and is not illegal . Islam is a peaceful religion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) / Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" / MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.