Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

What Can I Do To Reduce The Sugar Content In My Blood? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Do To Reduce The Sugar Content In My Blood? (44179 Views)

What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) / How Can I Detect My Blood Level? / Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Reduce The Sugar Content In My Blood? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
Thanks all, i appreciate all your concern in this matter. All positive comments are noted by me and shall be put into practice.
Re: What Can I Do To Reduce The Sugar Content In My Blood? by guiddoti: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
tony ayo: Few days ago i visited a friendly medical attendant to carry out a test concerning sugar content in my blood 'cause diabetes is now killing peeps more than AIDS, when the result came out, it shows that i have a high sugar content in my blood. Apart from reducing the way i consume carbohydrate and sugar, how can i reduce the sugar content in my blood? Thank you.
I have few word to say: if u drink too much beer, u must stop drinking beer, even energy drinks for now. Stop eating starchy food, eat fibre food and wheat
Re: What Can I Do To Reduce The Sugar Content In My Blood? by meetgaya: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
tony ayo: Few days ago i visited a friendly medical attendant to carry out a test concerning sugar content in my blood 'cause diabetes is now killing peeps more than AIDS, when the result came out, it shows that i have a high sugar content in my blood. Apart from reducing the way i consume carbohydrate and sugar, how can i reduce the sugar content in my blood? Thank you.

he can pay off the loan if he can or he can convert the loan to personal consumer loan PCF in that he will continue using the same account in his new job. though depend on his agreement with the bank and it varies from one bank to another.
Re: What Can I Do To Reduce The Sugar Content In My Blood? by Boyooosa(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
problem known is half solved except u dont realise dat sugar is sweet. and the opposite of sweet is bitter. take anything bpitter; take bitterleaf water, extracts from dogoyaro tree, Jogbo if u can find the meaning in your mother's language wink, all these will neutralise the sugar in your body system if well applied. Warning! no go take oronron eran O!
Re: What Can I Do To Reduce The Sugar Content In My Blood? by rhames(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
Some ways to reduce blood sugar are as follows:
1. Exercise a lot. The best exercise i recommend for you is to join a squash club if there is one in your area.

2. Eat less at dinner and dont eat swallow foods because they dont digest on time. Eat fruits if you can cos i do that every day.

3. Take your dinner two hours before going to bed.

4. If you office is close by, take a walk every day and back.

5. Knock out sugar out of your diet.

6. If you can, fast three days a week.

7. Good luck.
Re: What Can I Do To Reduce The Sugar Content In My Blood? by leverage12(m): 6:04am On Nov 24, 2013
if its diabetes take tiens high calcium 2 its very effective. Check my profile to get my numbers on how to this product I dont want to say much so my Oga's at the TOP won't ban me. Cheers
Re: What Can I Do To Reduce The Sugar Content In My Blood? by yankidelta(m): 6:22am On Nov 24, 2013
lekkie073: smoking cannabis reduces d blood sugar level......
I heard that is true
Re: What Can I Do To Reduce The Sugar Content In My Blood? by adamsblack(m): 7:36am On Nov 24, 2013
. Haba shocked
. Haba
Re: What Can I Do To Reduce The Sugar Content In My Blood? by Hanks(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2013
My candid advise would be to visit a hospital for a sugar test, so as to acertain the LEVEL, as the appropriate treatment would be dependent on the result of this test, its true that while a mere healthy diet regiment and exercise be recomended for MR A, Mr B might be required to go on insulin....My humble opinion being that its not actually a one size fits all situation. tnx
Re: What Can I Do To Reduce The Sugar Content In My Blood? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
dfav:

Bros this is hunger strike that's bad for ur muscles that re needed to help absorb blood sugar to convert them to energy.

As per the pepper soup strategy it really works for me. As a matter of fact I take more pepper soup and one sliced cat fish 4 evenings in a week. And when I wake up in the next day to measure my blood sugar atmost its 120mg / dl.

Even doctors will tell you that fasting only reduces energy levels and nutrients that your body needs especially when you are diabetic.. only illiterate and selfish wicked pastors recommend fasting as a way of healing your body.. I get angry anytime i hear this remedy for all ailments.. FASTING indeed.. bloddy spawns of the devil.. do not listed to them, they have killed a lot of people with their blissful ignorance.. VISIT a Doctor and get a better recommendation.. dats all
Re: What Can I Do To Reduce The Sugar Content In My Blood? by omicron(m): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
tony ayo:
I'm not diabetic yet, said by the medical attendant, but will be if i don't control my sugar intake. My blood sugar level was 7.
Ok. Blood sugar of 7 for a random check is not enough to diagnose diabetes, but it also shows your body has a little problem in handling sugar.

Apart from the general advice given before, you should have your Fasting blood sugar checked at least twice a year in other to know when it begins to worsen.

However, normally, good diet and exercise should keep it in check.
Re: What Can I Do To Reduce The Sugar Content In My Blood? by modestatus: 6:15am On Aug 03, 2022
Few days ago i visited a friendly medical attendant to carry out a test concerning sugar content in my blood 'cause diabetes is now killing peeps more than AIDS, when the result came out, it shows that i have a high sugar content in my blood. Apart from reducing the way i consume carbohydrate and sugar, how can i reduce the sugar content in my blood? Thank you.

Hello.

I'm glad you're taking action about your health. Unfortunately, you're going about it sincerely wrong. I would suggest you visit a proper hospital for a medical check up. A comprehensive one.

This will likely be expensive. But is there a price on health? See a doctor to explain you you about your health.

That said, the little 2 pence I can offer here is this...

Have you been urinating frequently?
Have you been eating too much and you're still losing weight?
Have you been drinking water a lot as well?

If not, and this was just to do a check, that the blood value was high at that time may not qualify for elevated sugar. The other question is, what time was the test done? The true test is done in the morning before breakfast.

Lastly, you went to see a health attendant. I guess the anxiety you are getting is as a result of the ignorance on the part of the attendant who didn't know any better.

I'm sure you're a bit wiser now.

Everyone has sugar in the blood. The degree or value is controlled in the body by insulin produced by a special gland called the pancreas.

When this control becomes inadequate or the body becomes unresponsive to it, the level or value of sugar rises excessively. It then causes the problems associated with the disease state, diabetes.

I hope I've also educated you on this a little bit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) / How To Do A Home Pregnancy Test All By Your Self Before Your Period / 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.