Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. (9041 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dannylux:

Harbosede don win the cup grin

danny, why u dey beef this girl?? sad
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Iaz93: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
I nominate 190 for the Most intelligent Poster Award! undecided
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
Good this has been settled.
xynerise: One person's opinion shouldnt be for the public. I understand what you are doing but you should have allowed the public to nominate for themselves. I guess some Nlanders are expecting their own choice of people on your nomination list but couldnt find them.

Vivly: Fine! Everybody nominate for yourself.
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Vivly(f): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
I'm still taking note of those nominated
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Phame: shut-up!
I don't shut up , I grow up, and when I look at you, I throw up!

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Danhumprey: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Vivly: A human prone to subjectivity. My bad. I've modified it
Who cares? You were only trying to be biased and pick a favourite,no matter whether he is actively a member of this section.

Goodnight!
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Iaz93: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dannyhumprey, calm down! Please embarassed
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Dannylux: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
LOL! please no more beef.
Vivly, not on your thread, okay?
Danny, you shouldn't take this personal.
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Vivly(f): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
Danhumprey: Who cares? You were only trying to be biased and pick a favourite,no matter whether he is actively a member of this section.

Goodnight!
Na wa for u. You asked me a question, I answered and acknowledged my mistake and the next thing you spew is 'who cares'?
Anyways, Goodnight
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
50calibre:

Mr Cork - This guy deserves a Nobel price for stupidity, his threads & posts are pathetically predictable, they revolve round just 3 subjects. This guy has to be Mr Idiocy of NL

LMAO!! grin. Your post is fucking funny. Well, I'm not here to change your opinion but I think romance section needs corky joe. Through all these bans, complaints, serious topics, derailings, on this section, I think some people(me especially) could do with one or two jokes. Mr cork's threads never makes frontpage, that should tell you that he's just kidding around and his thread are not to be taken serious. Sometimes, after a hectic and busy day, Cork's thread can help one relax and shake off the stress that comes with a day's hustles. Just like yuzedo, their posts/thread are funny. It's nothing serious. Romance section shouldn't be all about seriousness, a lil joke is welcomed.

My 2kobo

1 Like

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Dannylux: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
deejay_harry1:

danny, why u dey beef this girl?? sad

Sorry, bruh.
Don't take comments with this smiley ---> grin seriously smiley
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Dannylux: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Very thoughtful!

sanb: @Op; nice concept. But before things gets out of hand, I think the categories you listed, should be looked at again. The ones stated below are quite okay;

1.Most Intelligent poster(male).
Most Intelligent poster (female)

2.Most respected poster(male)
Most respected poster(female)

3.Most relevant comment poster(male)
Most relevant comment poster(female)

5.Most consistent poster(male)
Most consistent poster(female),

6.Best thread

9..Most promising upcoming poster(male)
Most promising upcoming poster (female)

As for the ones below, I don’t think it’ll be wise or a kind thing to do to have anyone’s moniker nominated to them. I think it’ll serve as a form of criticising an individual, which would not be nice, nor a wise thing to do to have anyone nominated into the 3 categories below.

4.Most irrelevant comment poster(male)
Most irrelevant comment poster(female)

7. Most controversial poster(male)
Most controversial poster(female)

8.Jokers(male)
[b]Jokers(Female)

I’ll kindly suggest, just for the sake of peace for these 3 categories to be discontinued/removed and no one should be nominated to them.

I’ll be back shortly to give my nominations on the categories below;

1.Most Intelligent poster(male).

2.Most respected poster(male)

3.Most relevant comment poster(male)

5.Most consistent poster(male)

6.Best thread

9..Most promising upcoming poster(male)
Most promising upcoming poster (female)
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dannylux:

Sorry, bruh.
Don't take comments with this smiley ---> grin seriously smiley

i trust you my guy...pls nomore dissing..cheesy
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Iaz93: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
lalaosky:

LMAO!! grin. Your post is fucking funny. Well, I'm not here to change your opinion but I think romance section needs corky joe. Through all these bans, complaints, serious topics, derailings, on this section, I think some people(me especially) could do with one or two jokes. Mr cork's threads never makes frontpage, that should tell you that he's just kidding around and his thread are not to be taken serious. Sometimes, after a hectic and busy day, Cork's thread can help one relax and shake off the stress that comes with a day's hustles. Just like yuzedo, their posts/thread are funny. It's nothing serious. Romance section shouldn't be all about seriousness, a lil joke is welcomed.

My 2kobo
gringrin You're right!

There was a time his thread made front page sha... grin
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
Vivly:

1.Most Intelligent poster(male).MR CORK
2.Most respected poster(male) MR CORK

3.Most relevant comment poster(male) MR CORK

4.Most irrelevant comment poster(male)[/b]MR CORK
[b]Most irrelevant comment poster(female)

5.Most consistent poster(male) MR CORK
6.Best thread All of MR CORK'S thread

1 Like

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Vivly(f): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
sanb: )
Thanks. Just drop your nominations for the categories you want
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Caseless: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
Marthakingz: I don't shut up , I grow up, and when I look at you, I throw up!
u did not make sense, madam martha. Whch one be 'wen i look at u, i throw up'? I wan learn abeg..
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
Okay; No Probs!!!
Vivly: Thanks. Just drop your nominations for the categories you want
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Danhumprey: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
Tharye S.:
bros serious,i swear i do enjoy ur posts. #noFamzing
Lol............................wet your other moniker? Them never unban am? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Danhumprey: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
Tharye S.:
*spits on thread and on OP's face* f¿ck u. Off 2 bed
Take am easy ooooooo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Caseless: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
lalaosky:

My 2kobo
save it and buy an over-size xmas suit.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Danhumprey: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
caseless: u did not make sense, madam martha. Whch one be 'wen i look at u, i throw up'? I wan learn abeg..
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Danhumprey: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
Tharye S.:
i wan mey d senselez thread enta page 5 mah cum rewrite am again. grin grin
You no go sleep? Me no fit sleep yet. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Vivly(f): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
Please quit derailing the thread. Thanks
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Danhumprey: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
Iaz93: I nominate 190 for the Most intelligent Poster Award! undecided

Why not Mr.Cork? grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Caseless: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
Marthakingz: If I ever need a brain transplant, I’d choose yours because I’d want a brain that had never been used.
how on dis pangea did i quote dis id? God 4give me for my sin. Sms!
U de trip 4 d guy i guess..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy / New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? / Ability To Fvck A Girl above Satisfaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.