Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

She Has A Sextape Bt I Luv Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Sextape Bt I Luv Her (1682 Views)

Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics / I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has A Sextape Bt I Luv Her by JohnieWalker(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2013
In one of my recent counselling session with a young man of 30yrs, he revealed to me of how he got to find out about his fiance sextape and their wedding is 3wk from now. He claimed he loves her and was ready to go ahead with the wedding but the problem is that it was his uncle that discovered the sextape and he is saying no to the union. Pls wat ir going to do?
Re: She Has A Sextape Bt I Luv Her by DKJaleel: 10:05am On Nov 22, 2013
download link first before anything else...thank you

7 Likes

Re: She Has A Sextape Bt I Luv Her by buoye1(m): 10:19am On Nov 22, 2013
Hw is that d uncles problm?since he luvs d lady let dem go on wit it irrespective of any threat.
Re: She Has A Sextape Bt I Luv Her by buoye1(m): 10:19am On Nov 22, 2013
DK Jaleel: download link first before anything else...thank you
grin
Re: She Has A Sextape Bt I Luv Her by demelza: 10:29am On Nov 22, 2013
DK Jaleel: download link first before anything else...thank you
grin Kai!
Some people.
Re: She Has A Sextape Bt I Luv Her by quest003: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2013
Counsellor come nairaland for counselleling.
Re: She Has A Sextape Bt I Luv Her by aariwa(m): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
share the video with us so that we can advise you properly LOL..On a more serious note OP if you love her go ahead with the marriage cos nobody is perfect in this world even you.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Sextape Bt I Luv Her by Lionbite(m): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
Abeg where is the sex tape, i need to see it just for evidence. No strings attached cheesy
Re: She Has A Sextape Bt I Luv Her by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: She Has A Sextape Bt I Luv Her by DKJaleel: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
Nonso23:
Chai! boys are not smiling ooo! grin
for the records: na me be number 3 wey like that your post! grin
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like A Partner That Loves You Too Much?? / Am I A Mugu? / Who Is A Real Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.