Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics (2921 Views)

Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. / To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
This excapades started when I went to a club in miami and I was gisting with a couple of friends and the woman who was there liked my charisma + the way I carry myself,since then we exchanged numbers .on getting to nigeria she is pressurizing me for love ,she even says she will give me the latest iphone6 .am so confused pals help

Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by DeBlunt: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Why are you confused? undecided you prefer iphone7? tongue

6 Likes

Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by vizkiz: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
i told you to come for prayers but you didn't...can you see what's happening

Well, all you'v gatta do is fast and pray for 6months then take a bath daily in the atlantic and get me the cup Jesus was praying to God to let pass him by undecided
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
vizkiz: i told you to come for prayers but you didn't...can you see what's happening

Well, all you'v gatta do is fast and pray for 6months then take a bath daily in the atlantic and get me the cup Jesus was praying to God to let pass him by undecided
the thunder wey go fire ur left nyansh en
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by needies(m): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
What is confusing u? The question is, 'what do u want'?
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by philantoxx(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
don't be more confused Dan confusion itself

1 Like

Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Unibenstudent: This excapades started when I went to a club in miami and I was gisting with a couple of friends and the woman who was there liked my charisma + the way I carry myself,since then we exchanged numbers .on getting to nigeria she is pressurizing me for love ,she even says she will give me the latest iphone6 .am so confused pals help
laf in spanish tongue.has this one ever seen d four cadinal point of this country not to talk of ....... grin
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
missyhorlah: laf in spanish tongue.has this one ever seen d four cadinal point of this country not to talk of ....... grin
gracias amingos ,,I will be releasing photo evidence in another of my threads stay tuned seno rita
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
Unibenstudent: gracias amingos ,,I will be releasing photo evidence in another of my threads stay tuned seno rita
lemme stay tune buht I hope u wouldn't be tryn my patience
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
missyhorlah: lemme stay tune buht I hope u wouldn't be tryn my patience
well because of I cloud hacking spree going on ,there might be some delays bae
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Unibenstudent: well because of I cloud hacking spree going on ,there might be some delays bae
iffa hear...May God help u solve yah p tho tongue
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
missyhorlah: iffa hear...May God help u solve yah p tho tongue
yah,,my thought process has gone ballistic ova this issue,,
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Unibenstudent: yah,,my thought process has gone ballistic ova this issue,,
#do#
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Kunleskey(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
Oloju kokoro.!!. If you can't love her back then gerout of her life..and must you love a married woman?
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Haha why is it always about money ah
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Crocz(m): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrsBreezy: Haha why is it always about money ah

That's because a sane man can't possibly love a married woman
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
Crocz:

That's because a sane man can't possibly love a married woman

Haha of course he can. Anyone can fall in love with anyone.
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Crocz(m): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha of course he can. Anyone can fall in love with anyone.

I hope not to see the day when I'll fall in love with a married woman
Are you married?...don't make me fall in love with you pls grin
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
Crocz:

I hope not to see the day when I'll fall in love with a married woman
Are you married?...don't make me fall in love with you pls grin

Hahaha I'm not married oo. Well depending on the circumstances it might not be a bad thing, falling in love with a married woman.
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Crocz(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha I'm not married oo. Well depending on the circumstances it might not be a bad thing, falling in love with a married woman.

Ok...tell me the positives and you may change my stance on that one grin
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Crocz:

Ok...tell me the positives and you may change my stance on that one grin

Hmm well if her husband didn't treat her right. You could teach her how to love again. She in turn will love you too.
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Crocz(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm well if her husband didn't treat her right. You could teach her how to love again. She in turn will love you too.

And how am I suppose to do if her husband was a former heavy weight champion?...or he's one with temper of Odin?

Teach her how to love again, yes...but the negative outweighs the positive
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by vincent561(m): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

What God has joined together.............#u know d rest.
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Crocz:

And how am I suppose to do if her husband was a former heavy weight champion?...or he's one with temper of Odin?

Teach her how to love again, yes...but the negative outweighs the positive

Hmm you're afraid? Of another man.

What negatives?
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
vincent561: What God has joined together.............#u know d rest.

Hmm who said God put them together though?
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Crocz(m): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm you're afraid? Of another man.

What negatives?

Loolz...if I was going to take that one on, I must be madly in love with her grin
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
@op you better gree sharp sharp abi and go stay with her wherever she is to enjoy
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Crocz:

Loolz...if I was going to take that one on, I must be madly in love with her grin

Haha you should be willing to earn someone who'd worth it to you
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Crocz(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha you should be willing to earn someone who'd worth it to you

True...perhaps someday, I'll find someone I'll be willing to take a bullet for
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by vincent561(m): 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm who said God put them together though?
I can remember vividly that it's God who ordains a marriage.
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
vincent561: I can remember vividly that it's God who ordains a marriage.

Really? Even when it's arranged or forced?
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
Crocz:

True...perhaps someday, I'll find someone I'll be willing to take a bullet for

Hahaha eh bullet is a bit too much oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Leave Your Man Because He Watches Indecency / How Did You Spend Your Wedding Night / Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.