Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Disadvantages Of Being A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being A Man (1095 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: / Disadvantages Of Being Pretty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantages Of Being A Man by ngdude(m): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
Disadvantages Of Being A Man.

1. You work your entire life making money just to get a wife.

2. You have to act tough no matter your fears.

3. After buying a ring, you'll need a woman to confirm whether you get married or not.

4. You spend millions to make your wedding a success,and your wife takes the glory.

5. You work extra hours after marriage.

6. You give money for house keeping and you get to eat only dinner.

7. You work hard to make wealth just to
make a will for your wife and children.

8. You spend your hard earned money to take your children to school and wen they grow up they celebrate mothers' day.

MEN IS THIS TRUE OR FALSE?

Culled from facebook wall
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
are u complaining? undecided

i'm happy with everything about being a man. kiss
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man by uboma(m): 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
^^^ nice response.

@ op, for me, there is really no disadvantage in being a Man. If given a second chance, I will still come to this world as a Man.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man by Agybabe(f): 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
So you wanna be a woman? Can you bleed for almost a week continuously? Can you bear the pains of child-birth?
Appreciate your gender my dear.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man by lymelyte(m): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
Will always be a man now,tommorrow and forever..
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
Bullshit!.....all ur sayin is u(a man) work d whole of your life becos of a woman is d most stupid thing..are u buying a woman or lovin a woman dat loves u 4 money....ur on ur own bro

Aye obirin ni eleyi wa sha...smh!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man by Danhumprey: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
I smell a sissy! undecided

Left to me,I don't regret being born a male. God know why he made me a male right from my mother's womb.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man by UjSizzle(f): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
I wish i were a man sad
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man by djeezy(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
A successful man doesn't deem the above as disadvantages.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man by davidmani(m): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
chalay the feeling of been in control is enof for me 2 lyk my gender,i don't fil disadvantaged in any way.imagine me receiving orders from my wife[neva marry sha] i no wan evn tink am
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man by Dannylux: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
You wanna be a lady? grin

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man by jmoore(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
Nah, I can see no disadvantage at all.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sure nigga but not all men go through that
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 23, 2013
In my past lives I was always a man. I am a man. I will be a man in my next life and the one after that. You gotta love it, bro. Being a man is the shitzzle, my nizzle! grin

Oh, and if she's worth it, I'd do it twice over for her. tongue
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 23, 2013
Seriouslyop,there is nothing good about bleeding 4days every month.I which I was born a man.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man by UyiIredia(m): 12:40am On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: Seriouslyop,there is nothing good about bleeding 4days every month.I which I was born a man.

. . . and carrying 9 months of mixed blessing, crown of glory or catastrophe as the case may be.

@ lynpetra: # Word.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man by adconline(m): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2013
Booty butt chic: Bullshit!.....all ur sayin is u(a man) work d whole of your life becos of a woman is d most stupid thing..are u buying a woman or lovin a woman dat loves u 4 money....ur on ur own bro

Aye obirin ni eleyi wa sha...smh!
Love me a river! Show me a woman who genuinely married because of true, I'll show you a million who married to improve their fortune.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 23, 2013
grin

(1) (Reply)

Weird Ways To Attract Without Stress!!! / She Thinks Am A Player because ??? / How Young Must Your GF Be, Before You Consider It Child Abuse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.