Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

She Thinks Am A Player because ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Thinks Am A Player because ??? (1096 Views)

Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly / She Thinks Am A Player / Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by vizboy(m): 10:32am On Dec 30, 2013
cant believe she thinks am a player because I refuse to post her pictures on my facebook wall.

Please did I do anything wrong
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by borntobegr8t(m): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2013
Tell her the truth nw, tell her she's ügly that's why u can't put it tongue
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by nekaa(f): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Tell her the truth nw, tell her she's ügly that's why u can't put it tongue
hehe
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by jennyphrisel(f): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Tell her the truth nw, tell her she's ügly that's why u can't put it tongue
dia seems to be an element of truth in this
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by vizboy(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2013
it not that she is ugly, it just that I cant do it. Never done it before and cant start now
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by AdeniyiA(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2013
vizboy: cant believe she thinks am a player because I refuse to post her pictures on my facebook wall.

Some ladies dnt command respect but like to demand it, such is ur girl .I've seen girls who used their bfrnds pics as their DPs out of discretion, may be she's done or doing it for u n wants u to reciprocate. unknown to her she can't compel u to do same or love her.
moreover i think she is too ambitious by wanting to be too possessive n gradually leading to obsession.
permit me to say dt she wishes to monopolize n colonize u
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by borntobegr8t(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2013
vizboy: it not that she is ugly, it just that I cant do it. Never done it before and cant start now
dude if ur chic is hot,not only wud u upload her pics,u wud even tag all ur frnds...come to think of it,even superstars like psquare,wizkid,2face,born_to_be_great,kanye west, even upcoming guyz like 'sweetest guy' nd the rest of us dey upload our chics, guy u no play game reach us,so dude u no get excuse...except ofcourse ur babe is f'ugly grin
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by sweetestguy(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: dude if ur chic is hot,not only wud u upload her pics,u wud even tag all ur frnds...come to think of it,even superstars like psquare,wizkid,2face,born_to_be_great,kanye west nd the rest of us dey upload our chics, guy u no play game reach us,so dude u no get excuse...except ofcourse ur babe is f'ugly grin
u didn't add sweetestguy in dat ur list,,abi u forget? sad
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by borntobegr8t(m): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
sweetestguy: u didn't add sweetestguy in dat ur list,,abi u forget? sad
sorry my guy i forgot,i go modify am nw grin
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by skydeep(f): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
There is nothing wrong uploading a girl's picture on your wall. What matters is what you tag it or how she appears.
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by Womanitarian(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
This guy is a playboy in embryo.....Trust me
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by vizboy(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: dude if ur chic is hot,not only wud u upload her pics,u wud even tag all ur frnds...come to think of it,even superstars like psquare,wizkid,2face,born_to_be_great,kanye west, even upcoming guyz like 'sweetest guy' nd the rest of us dey upload our chics, guy u no play game reach us,so dude u no get excuse...except ofcourse ur babe is f'ugly grin
have never done it before so it not my fault, the pix of girls I have ever uploaded on my facebook are that of my sisters, and like keeping my private life secret
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by sweetestguy(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: sorry my guy i forgot,i go modify am nw grin
lol,,confam guy
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by vizboy(m): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
Womanitarian: This guy is a playboy in embryo.....Trust me
bros Abeg oh. Youself done join dey call me player
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by vizboy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
skydeep: There is nothing wrong uploading a girl's picture on your wall. What matters is what you tag it or how she appears.
I like my private life private. So am not use to such things
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by vizboy(m): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

Some ladies dnt command respect but like to demand it, such is ur girl .I've seen girls who used their bfrnds pics as their DPs out of discretion, may be she's done or doing it for u n wants u to reciprocate. unknown to her she can't compel u to do same or love her.
moreover i think she is too ambitious by wanting to be too possessive n gradually leading to obsession.
permit me to say dt she wishes to monopolize n colonize u
bros you harsh oh
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by skydeep(f): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
vizboy: I like my private life private. So am not use to such things
Good for you
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
Op,iffa slap u ehn!!!u are nt used 2 it,and so?can't u start doing it cos of ur love 4 ha!!sum guys ehn,una principle too much
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by vizboy(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
Harbosede02: Op,iffa slap u ehn!!!u are nt used 2 it,and so?can't u start doing it cos of ur love 4 ha!!sum guys ehn,una principle too much
My rove take am easy now
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
vizboy:
My rove take am easy now
mtchewwwu,leave rove aside,u no well criously!!
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by Enegod(m): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
bro, just de-activate your fb account... she wan spoil business for you angry
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by vizboy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Enegod: bro, just de-activate your fb account... she wan spoil business for you angry
hmmmm
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by vizboy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Harbosede02: mtchewwwu,leave rove aside,u no well criously!!
hw na
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by bishophenry(m): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
vizboy: cant believe she thinks am a player because I refuse to post her pictures on my facebook wall.

she thinks bt she dont knw.
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by vizboy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
bishop henry:

she thinks bt she dont knw.
hw am a player,just because I refuse to post her pix on my wall
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by bishophenry(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
vizboy: hw am a player,just because I refuse to post her pix on my wall

bt wht ur reason(s) for nt putting it?
Re: She Thinks Am A Player because ??? by vizboy(m): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
bishop henry:
bt wht ur reason(s) for nt putting it?
have dated other girls it just something I dont do

(1) (Reply)

How Young Must Your GF Be, Before You Consider It Child Abuse? / Is It Wrong To Toast A Babe In Church After Service? / ———— ————— — Please If Am Waiting For Love Where Should I Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.