Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? (3281 Views)

10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / 10 Ways Ladies Flirt That Men Don't Notice / 10 Ways Ladies Flirt That Mendon’t Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
That kinda girl that plays with her hair when talking to you, she practically gives you the ''green lights''. She's a chronic flirt and she flirts like it's a full time career. undecided
She's a serial flirt, on a mission, TO GET YOUR HEART and then literally Break it into tiny bits. She's ruthless, merciless and most guys easily fall prey thinking she's for real.
When you finally fall for her and you tell her how you feel, she's acting all surprised like she wasn't expecting it, giving flimsy excuses like ''Oh, we're just friends and I like it that way'' blah blah blah.

So why lead a Man on! And when a Man flirts, the same ladies are quick to label him as a creep that wants to get them to bed. They're Numerous on this Forum angry angry.

Ok, back to the topic :LADIES, WHY DO YOU FLIRT?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
I mercilessly agree with you Op. And it's getting crazier these days. So much so that the term "friend-zoning" doesn't seem to adequately define those situations....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by dasparrow: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
IamTitanium: That kinda girl that plays with her hair when talking to you, she practically gives you the ''green lights''. She's a chronic flirt and she flirts like it's a full time career. undecided
She's a serial flirt, on a mission, TO GET YOUR HEART and then literally Break it into tiny bits. She's ruthless, merciless and most guys easily fall prey thinking she's for real.
When you finally fall for her and you tell her how you feel, she's acting all surprised like she wasn't expecting it, giving flimsy excuses like ''Oh, we're just friends and I like it that way'' blah blah blah.

So why lead a Man on! And when a Man flirts, the same ladies are quick to label him as a creep that wants to get them to bed. They're Numerous on this Forum angry angry.

Let the ladies come and answer you. By the way, I am sure you have female family members like female cousins, female siblings and the likes. What stops you from asking them? Are you afraid you gonna get slapped should you go ahead and ask them such a question? Just asking........

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by mencade6: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
there is are bugs inside the brain cells of ladies that made them to do and act unreasonably. I pity them. How can they proudly waste the time of someone and when he express his mind on how he feel they will pretend they are shock to hear it and want to be just friends. Hmmmmmm. Our girls and ladies needs mental operation.

Nothing kills more than a woman. Terrorists, armrobbers, war, crises kill less compare to women. What a being!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
dasparrow: What stops you from asking them? Are you afraid you gonna get slapped should you go ahead and ask them such a question? Just asking........
EXACTLY grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
mencade6: there is are bugs inside the brain cells of ladies that made them to do and act unreasonably. I pity them. How can they proudly waste the time of someone and when he express his mind on how he feel they will pretend they are shock to hear it and want to be just friends. Hmmmmmm. Our girls and ladies needs mental operation.

Nothing kills more than a woman. Terrorists, armrobbers, war, crises kill less compare to women. What a being!
yeah, they need their brains checked
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by chiboy1928(m): 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
dasparrow:

Let the ladies come and answer you. By the way, I am sure you have female family members like female cousins, female siblings and the likes. What stops you from asking them? Are you afraid you gonna get slapped should you go ahead and ask them such a question? Just asking........
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by chiboy1928(m): 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
dasparrow:

can u be reasonable for once and tink wit ur brain if u have notin meaningful to say take a walk rather than insulting the @op or derailing the thread tanks.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by EejaNla01(m): 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
If u carry nigeria ladies matter for head person go just get mental disorder.... angry
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by crackhaus: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin

Just recently, one of my G complained about this same exact thing. He got really angry about it.

I figure that just as we are naturally direct when flirting, women from our part of the world are naturally wired to be subtle when flirting... I imagine they don't want to seem slutty or desperate but heck, I usually just call their bluff by guilt-tripping them into admitting they gave me wrong-signals. #shifttheblametoher

There's no need to be pissed off about it though...Girls will be Girls grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by Ab025(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ladies luv the "chase"....so they will always lead u on even if they are not interested just for d fun of it and to see how fa u re willin to go to get them

Btw, they will also lead u on so that u will be sendin them all those luvly and romantic text messdages and 30mins calls, also they can lead u on so as to eat all ur money.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by mydi(f): 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
Most guys just get it wrong, and most of my male friends too! ℓ̊ smile with you a lot, talk 2 Ʊ all day on bbm or read with you most of d tym doesn't mean ℓ̊ av an interest other than regular friendship with you! It jst shows A̶̲̥̅♏ cool with you and if you start thinking out of the circle, you re strictly on your own angry
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 23, 2013
Eeja Nla01: If u carry nigeria ladies matter for head person go just get mental disorder.... angry
lol
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2013
wat sum guyz fail to understand is that ladies dnt av the same "physical" instinct as we guyz.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by addictiv(m): 7:26am On Nov 23, 2013
They do it for the attention. Some guys usually misinterprete these gestures, at times she may just like your kind person but it doesn't mean she wants to go out with you.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by sweettease(f): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2013
Emmadani: wat sum guyz fail to understand is that ladies dnt av the same "physical" instinct as we guyz.

Thank you my bro

Some even mistake your being nice for flirting! Happens to me a lot and makes me wonder if i shuld just stop being nice and smiling undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 23, 2013
dnt 4get a girl may b attracted to you physically,but if she doesn't av dat emotional attraction for you,dnt just waste ur time asking her out,she's just having fun with u nothing more.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2013
Its their nature i guess
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mondisweets: Its their nature i guess
aren't u one of them undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by drnoel: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
IamTitanium: That kinda girl that plays with her hair when talking to you, she practically gives you the ''green lights''. She's a chronic flirt and she flirts like it's a full time career. undecided

seem like a lot of newbies are coming onto NL. If a girl is a serial flirt so what. If she wants 2 flirt she should be ur guest, just don´t go falling in love till u know its 4 real. I can´t count how many hearts I´ve broken so far, but women who come flirting with me find me a cool customer. The problem is that when they notice that, most of them try to conquer me. One of them mentioned something like trainning a wild horse syndrome and I just laughed. Funny enof they all fall in love but the difficult part is their falling out of love. Just be urself, be nice and friendly but neva and I repeat neva seek 4 something serious with them cos when they have u, the game is over.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
mencade6: there are bugs inside the brain cells of ladies that made them to do and act unreasonably. I pity them. How can they proudly waste the time of someone and when he express his mind on how he feel they will pretend they are shock to hear it and want to be just friends. Hmmmmmm. Our girls and ladies needs mental operation.

Nothing kills more than a woman. Terrorists, armrobbers, war, crises kill less compare to women. What a being !

Why won't they pretend when u xpress ur feelings with this sort of english undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
Oghos1: .

Why won't they pretend when u xpress ur feelings with this sort of english undecided
unfair sad
U know ...when i read about "grammatical pedantry syndrome", .....u wer d 1st person dat came to mind lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 27, 2013
Swagalord18: unfair sad
U know ...when i read about "grammatical pedantry syndrome", .....u wer d 1st person dat came to mind lipsrsealed
alright
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
Oghos1: alright
k

(1) (Reply)

She Proposed!!!!!!! / I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.