Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. (42630 Views)

CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 7:48am On Oct 30, 2015
So here are a couple of helpful
tips that might show you when a girl is just not so into you.
1.Line:“I’m just not ready for a
relationship right now

”What she’s really saying:“I don’t want a relationship with you.”It doesn’t have to be a serious relationship.It’s
not like you’re proposing or anything. But if you
asked a girl out (or tried to;repeatedly) and
she eventually says that she’s not ready for.
well.anything right now,that means that she’s
just not that into you. When a girl really likes a guy, trust me, she will want to spend every
waking moment with that guy. And if it clicks,
she will want to spend more and more time with
him.

2.Line:“I feel like I should focus on
myself more,”or“I feel like I should find
myself right now.”
What she’s really saying:“I’d rather be single than be with you.”Dont take it personally,it’s just that from her
perspective,you’re not compatible.
Girls
usually know from the second they see you if
you’re boyfriend material or not.

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 7:50am On Oct 30, 2015
3. Line:“I just don’t see you that way.” What she’s really saying: “You’re totally friendzoned.” Ah, the friendzone. A dangerous, mythical
place where so many perish, but few come
back from wholeheartedly. Truth of the matter
is, people that get friendzoned are either A. not
attractive to that specific girl or B. not
boyfriend material, but mostly A. Don’t get me wrong, you may be a real hunk of a man, but
attractiveness is very subjective, and
depending on so many factors that change
from person to person.If one chick is
attracted to bulky guys, another definitely finds
skinny nerds to be incredibly HOT and so on.

4.Line:“This is sooo not the time,but
maybe…in the future.”
What she’s really saying: “Still don’t want to be in a relationship with you right now, but
please do continue to boost my ego.” Not only is this girl not into you right now, but
she’s also pretty much using you to get the
male attention that she wants in order to feel
better about herself

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by ilevic(m): 7:51am On Oct 30, 2015
CaroLyner:
So here are a couple of helpful
tips that might show you when a girl is just not that into you. 1. Line: “I’m just not ready for a
relationship right now.” What she’s really saying: “I don’t want a relationship with you.” It doesn’t have to be a serious relationship. It’s
not like you’re proposing or anything. But if you
asked a girl out (or tried to; repeatedly) and
she eventually says that she’s not ready for…
well…anything right now, that means that she’s
just not that into you. When a girl really likes a guy, trust me, she will want to spend every
waking moment with that guy. And if it clicks,
she will want to spend more and more time with
him. 2. Line: “I feel like I should focus on
myself more,” or “I feel like I should find
myself right now.” What she’s really saying: “I’d rather be single than be with you.” Don’t take it personally, it’s just that from her
perspective, you’re not really compatible. Girls
usually know from the second they see you if
you’re boyfriend material or not.

where are the remaining eight?
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by ajasbaba(m): 7:52am On Oct 30, 2015
him don forget am for house.
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 7:53am On Oct 30, 2015
5. Line: “I already have someone/am
already seeing someone.”
(even though
you know for a fact, she’s not!) What she’s really saying: “Please don’t talk to me again or my imaginary boyfriend will
kick your ass.” Sometimes chicks like to make up fake
boyfriends for various and intricate reasons.
One would be that they’re tired of cheesy
pickup lines and want to cut it short. Another is
when they don’t think the guy hitting on them
even deserves the chance of a date. Third reason is: when they don’t want to hurt any
feelings, and they’re afraid of telling the guy
that they’re just not that into him

6. Situation: not answering calls and/or
not calling back

What she’s really saying: “Please take the hint and leave me alone.” If you’ve called this girl on a Friday and it’s
already next Friday and you haven’t heard
anything from her, then it’s pretty clear that
she’s not interested. Interested people pick up
their phones, call back when necessary, and
text when they get a chance
smiley

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 7:53am On Oct 30, 2015
ilevic:

where are the remaining eight?
read on
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2015
7. Situation: ‘message seen at …’
What she’s really saying: “I read what you said but I have no interest whatsoever in
replying now….or ever.” This is the worst of the worst and I personally
hate Facebook for having this feature. If she’s
not replying back within a day but has
Facebook activity (ie: selfies, check-in, etc)
then my man, I am sorry to say that she is just
not that into you.

8. Line: “I’m really busy this week.”
What she’s really saying: “I really don’t want to hang out with you.” This is the case of the modern busy girl.
Which many of us truly are, balancing a full
time job, a couple of other projects and a
social life (plus family). But if she says she’s
busy this week and doesn’t tell you when she
IS available (ie: “busy this week, but let’s meetup next Monday“) it’s almost as saying
that she will be permanently busy.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2015
9. Line: “oh, I wish I could, but I’m
sick.”

(Then checks-in at a club or
public place) What she’s really saying: “This is not how I want to spend my day/night.” Pretty self-explanatory.

10. Situation: when asked to do
something, she’s never really sure/
keeps avoiding it.

Line: “maybe…I don’t know”, “I’m doing
something now, but maybe later” “Idk, I’ll call
you later” but never really calls. What she’s really saying: “If I’m really bored and have nothing else better to do,
maybe I’ll go out with you. Or maybe not”. When she’s always avoiding getting together
with you, and is never really sure when or what
to do, it’s just another sign. Again, when a
chick digs you she will say yes to pretty much
anything that involves spending time with you.
When she’s not that into you she will always find ways to avoid seeing you.

guys take note!
Mynd44 Lalasticlala seun

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Djicemob: 8:07am On Oct 30, 2015
Atleast 80% of girls i've dated have used one,two or most of the lines you stated up there.

Op how do you explain that? undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Michellla(f): 8:09am On Oct 30, 2015
irks me when they cant see all this obvious signs and still keep pushing it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 30, 2015
Jane said all this to me, but when she saw ma dick, she said "I love that nigga" and I told her, "now go down don't be lazy"

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2015
Demigods:
Jane said all this to me, but when she saw ma dick, she said "I love that nigga" and I told her, "now go down don't be lazy"
hope you'v solved your girlfriend's thingy

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by 48noble(m): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2015
Topic: how girls form hard to get

18 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2015
Djicemob:
Atleast 80% of girls i've dated have used one,two or most of the lines you stated up there.

Op how do you explain that? undecided
well girls like to act up a bit.its in the genes.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 30, 2015
CaroLyner:

hope you'v solved your girlfriend's thingy

still on it thou.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 8:43am On Oct 30, 2015
Demigods:

still on it thou.
okay goodluck anyways.with whatever decision you make
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2015
Hmmmmm.

But why do women play hard to get sometimes

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2015
let me add mine.
11)She explicitly tells you she has a boyfriend When a girl you approach or talk to denies
your advances due to having a boyfriend,
accept it. That’s not some secret sign that she
wants you to pursue her. angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by yemstok(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2015
some girls can over-do 'hard to get' ehn angry

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Hmmmmm.

But why do women play hard to get sometimes
girls love the chase and love the game of cat and mouse.we love to feel wanted so we'll continue to beat around the bush even when we are actually attracted to the pursuer. tongue

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Mikocake(m): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2015
when you ask for her number and her reply is "it's not necessary" chai!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by MosquitoLaps(m): 9:19am On Oct 30, 2015
All diz na long tori.
Flash her the dollars, and "I have a boyfriend" will change to to "I USED TO have a boyfriend"

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by MosquitoLaps(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2015
All diz na long tori
Broda, flash her the dollar, and tune will change from "I have q boyfriend" to "I USED TO" have a boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by misspicy(f): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2015
MosquitoLaps:
All diz na long tori.
Flash her the dollars, and "I have a boyfriend" will change to to "I USED TO have a boyfriend"

kikikikikikiki grin grin grin

you got ne ROTFL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2015
CaroLyner:

girls love the chase and love the game of cat and mouse.we love to feel wanted so we'll continue to beat around the bush even when we are actually attracted to the pursuer. tongue
Okay.

Buh I doubt my friend who is 37 now is still finding the whole stuff funny, I mean she might be regretting why she didn't just settle with one of the "pursuers" in the first instance.

Not every guy has the patience to keep chasing just one girl for a long time, those who do eventually turn to cheaters and wife beaters.

So my point is:While playing hard to get, You might chase your destined soul mate away and end up with an incompatible fellow. grin

EOS....

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by MosquitoLaps(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:

kikikikikikiki grin grin grin
you got ne ROTFL
Hehehe! Hello Madam Spicy. How u dey?
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by misspicy(f): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2015
MosquitoLaps:
Hehehe! Hello Madam Spicy. How u dey?
am fine and you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Okay.

Buh I doubt my friend who is 37 now is still finding the whole stuff funny, I mean she might be regretting why she didn't just settle with one of the "pursuers" in the first instance.

Not every guy has the patience to keep chasing just one girl for a long time, those who do eventually turn to cheaters and wife beaters.

So my point is:While playing hard to get, You might chase your destined soul mate away and end up with an incompatible fellow. grin

EOS....
thats why i said girls..young ladies.
i bet a woman in her late twenties wont still be playing hard to get grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2015
MosquitoLaps:
All diz na long tori
Broda, flash her the dollar, and tune will change from "I have q boyfriend" to "I USED TO" have a boyfriend.
not every girl will go cowering to your feet at the sight of your money

10 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 30, 2015
CaroLyner:

thats why i said girls..young ladies.
i bet a woman in her late twenties wont still be playing hard to get grin
Okay. I get your point now.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by MosquitoLaps(m): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:
am fine and you cheesy
I loyal o.
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by MosquitoLaps(m): 10:08am On Oct 30, 2015
CaroLyner:
not every girl will go cowering to your feet at the sight of your money
Story for Mr. President No bi Naija we dey?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) / Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.