Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,296 members, 7,860,726 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai (2586 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 / Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know / Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by donphilopus: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
chidindufrank: I'm so shocked that you choosed to waste your sper'm over 2015 that has been won already by Dr Jonathan. Start plotting of how to stop Peter Obi in 2019 because GEJ will hand over to him
I'm not perplexed, it's practically not possible for this re.tard to go back there, not to talk of handing over to another re.tardeen
Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
atlwireles: Only wished senior officers of the Nigeria army will come out and speak about Buhari they knew in the barracks. Not the fake image created by Islamist. IBB will be a saint in comparison. A man made in the image of Muritala Mohammed. A true hater of any southern/Christian. There will be a special place in hell for him

Muritala "hated southern/christian" so much he made Obasanjo who is a christian as his second in command and Theophilous Danjuma who is also a christian as chief of army staff. SMH! Some of you don't think before you talk or post information.
Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by atlwireles: 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
payless:

Muritala "hated southern/christian" so much he made Obasanjo who is a christian as his second in command and Theophilous Danjuma who is also a christian as chief of army staff. SMH! Some of you don't think before you talk or post information.

TY and Joe brought his a$$ to power. OBJ was for balancing period. Go and review their reputation in the barracks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
atlwireles:

TY and Joe brought his a$$ to power. OBJ was for balancing period. Go and review their reputation in the barracks.

Lie! Muritala also hated southern christians so much he married one. Right?
Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by atlwireles: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
payless:

Lie! Muritala also hated southern christians so much he married one. Right?

So, that's the way they operated. They killed your father and married your sister.
Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
atlwireles:

So, that's the way they operated. They killed your father and married your sister.

You can spin whichever way you want till you fall and hit your heard on a concrete. I keep punching hole in your assertions each time you brought any. Did Muritala kill your father and marry your sister?
Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
payless:

You can spin whichever way you want till you fall and hit your heard on a concrete. I keep punching hole in your assertions each time you brought any. Did Muritala kill your father and marry your sister?
https://www.nairaland.com/630129/22-reasons-why-buhari-never
Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by atlwireles: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
payless:

You can act naive all you want. I don't spin, Muritala was a butcher and a hater of southerners and he died like the dog he was. I will always like Dimka for killing him, the way he did. If you think his marriage to ajoke makes him a friend of the south good for you yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
atlwireles:

You can act naive all you want. I don't spin, Muritala was a butcher and a hater of southerners and he died like the dog he was. I will always like Dimka for killing him, the way he did. If you think his marriage to ajoke makes him a friend of the south good for you yorubas.

You made assertion that he hated southerners/christians but we all have hatred for certain people of different ethnics or religions. That doesn't mean we hate everyone who are of different ethnicity or religion other than ours. His actions during war should not be used as yardstick to label him as a butcher. War is war! War is not a place where you play with perceived enemy. Your people hate other tribes too just as Hausa or Yorubas have hatred for other tribes. You cannot come here to tell the whole world that Muritala hated southerners without fact to back it up. He couldn't have hated southerners and christians so much that he married one himself.
Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by atlwireles: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
payless:

You made assertion that he hated southerners/christians but we all have hatred for certain people of different ethnics or religions. That doesn't mean we hate everyone who are of different ethnicity or religion other than ours. His actions during war should not be used as yardstick to label him as a butcher. War is war! War is not a place where you play with perceived enemy. Your people hate other tribes too just as Hausa or Yorubas have hatred for other tribes. You cannot come here to tell the whole world that Muritala hated southerners without fact to back it up. He couldn't have hated southerners and christians so much that he married one himself.

I am free to state my opinion as I like. You don't have to agree with what I say. If you think otherwise, that is your God given right.
Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
I have never seen a silly attempt at historical revisionism such as this. OP's penchant for absurdities is not even surprising anymore

To think that you are seeking to rewrite history with falsehood is just a mere attempt at intellectual folly

Am sure you weren't even born or matured by 83 hence asking or using any testimony of what happened from a disgruntled,pained and obviously discredited source such as Tanko Yakassai is a faux pas ab initio

When you seek to establish the truth from the tongue of an interested but obviously pained man who just used conjectures and blanket statement to say someone looted without providing specific and bombshell cases then it is a 'beer parlour' rant of a drunk fellow

You don't expect anyone whose source of daily bread was truncated to say anything good about the man who did so

Anyway keep on revelling in your ignorance!

Buhari's unimpeachable integrity and incorruptibility can never be tainted not even by GEJ or by least of all personality as an inconsequential you

I said it GEJ is patently jittery about 2015 hence his style is to commission broke,angry,disgruntled and attention-seeking ,expired politician to seek to discredit either Tinubu or Buhari as the case may be rather than concentrate on delivering on his own mandate

Just like insincereLIEgeria who is on a pay-per-lie-posted here on NL daily,I have seen an increased attempt by different analogue cum yesterday politicians to delve into history and try to feed the youth with a distorted version!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by fiizznation: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by Willy1willy: 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
payless: Rubbish! Buhari was in Jos when the coup happened. Some of the leaders of the coup and chief planners were Mamman Vatsa, Babangida and Abacha. Buhari was well respected by his peers due to his military professionalism. He was called from Jos to head the Supreme National Council. Colonel Argungu was one of the two officers who sneaked gun into the meeting room after the coup threatening to shoot unless the most senior military officer in the land is informed about the coup and be allowed to lead the country. It was at the meeting that Brigadier Vatsa made a call to Major General Muhammadu Buhari at 3am in the morning to inform him about the coup. Buhari was asked to come to Lagos from Jos. At this time, Shagari and Ekwueme were being detained at an undisclosed location.

I have read this very accounts from differnet books and magazines.
Here comes the real Agege News
Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by Willy1willy: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
fiizznation: This same group of fools at it again... I have never read any baseless assertions in any fora except here in NL. I mean was wrong with dis oldmen here on NL always trying to label BUHARI as a bad fellow when the entire world sees him as the only moses that ll lead nigeria to the promise land. Anyway u guys shd keep trying hard..

Jonathan must vacate aso rock come 2015 weda he likes it or not together with his shepopotamus . Quote me to type baloney at me and STFU
Don't worry yourself, come 2015 Buhari is going to be the president of Ooduduwa Republic
Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by edo3(m): 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
No sir! Nigerians are rather scared of Buhari looting. Buhari and co sacked Shagari in the name of corruption but he himself turned out to be far richer than Shagari today and tomorrow. So who then is more corrupt? Who is corruption personified? All fingers point to Buhari
chei! Buhari don suffer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by fiizznation: 12:00am On Nov 23, 2013
Willy1willy:
Don't worry yourself, come 2015 Buhari is going to be the president of Ooduduwa Republic
. Jst like ur cognomen implies... Willy willy!!! I mean who bear such silly nicks if not fools.. BUHARI or FASHOLA come 2015. Even ur Jonathan can't change that.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 23, 2013
Sorry o, but I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how Buhari "looted the treasury". Where is the loot? Where are the bank accounts? Where is/are the landed property? In which businesses does he have frontmen?

At least if you accuse someone of looting, there has to be a trail, right? The money should have gone SOMEWHERE.

So, what did Buhari do with his "loot"?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by Willy1willy: 1:16am On Nov 23, 2013
fiizznation: . BUHARI or FASHOLA come 2015. Even ur Jonathan can't change that.
Are you dreaming Man, don't you know that these two moslems are Islamic Terrorist

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by theoctopus: 1:17am On Nov 23, 2013
I said this same thing last week and I have been proven right. Buhari is not a poor man. He is a 419. He pretends to not have money so he can sell his crap to gullible people. He is a fraud. He still cannot account for the PTF money. That is why he refused to appear before the oputa panel. A cheap crook and a bigot.
Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by theoctopus: 1:19am On Nov 23, 2013
fiizznation: This same group of fools at it again... I have never read any baseless assertions in any fora except here in NL. I mean was wrong with dis oldmen here on NL always trying to label BUHARI as a bad fellow when the entire world sees him as the only moses that ll lead nigeria to the promise land. Anyway u guys shd keep trying hard..

Jonathan must vacate aso rock come 2015 weda he likes it or not together with his shepopotamus . Quote me to type baloney at me and STFU

Nobody sees him as anything except yeye bigots like you who share his sharia agenda. If Nigerians see him as anything, he would have won an election at least once. He is a permanent failure
Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by tomakint: 2:04am On Nov 23, 2013
gramci: Who is buhari?
I think Jakumo's answer may be needed at such a time like this grin grin the guy too sabi Buhari!
Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2013
atlwireles:

The LT, Cpt and majors of 1966/67 became Lt Col and Cols of 1975/76 and Brig and Major gens of 1983. You think a major or Lt col can plan a coup in Nigeria today Stop dreaming.
Illiterate, we're not talking of today but when the said Buhari coup took. Place. Were there no officers beyond the rank of major when Kaduna Nzeogwu and co striked?
Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2013
atlwireles:

Illiterate, the coup that brought Murtala Muhammed to power was led by young officers, prominent among them was Joe Garba, whom himself announced it. Muhammed, Obasanjo and Danjuma were invited by them to lead. The three of them were accordingly promoted to brigadiers.
Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by wirinet(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
I was enjoying the revelations until I scrolled up to look at the poster, it was then I realized it was sincere9gerian on duty in his normal 9 to 5 mandate. Well as 2015 gets nearer we should brace ourselves for more earth shaking revelations on Buhari. From his civil war secret attrocities, to his secret extensive looting as petroleum minister, haed of state and chairman of PTDF and finally to his secretive leadership of Boko Haram.

Just stay in tune for more from sincere9jerian.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
wirinet: I was enjoying the revelations until I scrolled up to look at the poster, it was then I realized it was sincere9gerian on duty in his normal 9 to 5 mandate. Well as 2015 gets nearer we should brace ourselves for more earth shaking revelations on Buhari. From his civil war secret attrocities, to his secret extensive looting as petroleum minister, haed of state and chairman of PTDF and finally to his secretive leadership of Boko Haram.

Just stay in tune for more from sincere9jerian.
As the election of 2015 enters its final preparation stage, you'll realize you've chasing shadows: Buhari may after all not be the presidential candidate of APC.
Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by jmaine: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
Buharetard is an electoral mess and a failed project. . .All the opposition need to do in assisting the PDP is to make Buhari their presidential candidate.
Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
Another thread on the tyrant called Buhari?

Buhari can only deceive the ignorant and the gullible.

Buhari should come out openly to "put the records straight".
Re: Buhari Was Actively Involved In 1983 Coup, Looted The Treasury- Tanko Yakasai by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2013
Buhari, one of the looters of the national treasury, is now one of those forming "progressives". Smh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How APC Primaries Was better than That of PDP In ADAMAWA State. / Re: Boko Haram New Video: Is This The Same Shekau?(picture) / Jimi Agbaje Finally Leading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.