Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Is It Not Normal To Only Be Attracted To Girls That Know How To Dance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Not Normal To Only Be Attracted To Girls That Know How To Dance? (605 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / What Type Of Woman Would You Absolutely Not Be Attracted To No Matter What / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Not Normal To Only Be Attracted To Girls That Know How To Dance? by Andyblaze: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
I just wanna know cause am just attracted to a girl once I find out she can dance especially etighi.
If I go on a date one of my first questions is can u dance? Once the girl says "no" I start planning my next date with a different girl. If u wanna date me you must know how to dance! Especially etighi!! I just love the way the hips move from one side to another

Guys can u date a girl that doesn't know how to dance?
Re: Is It Not Normal To Only Be Attracted To Girls That Know How To Dance? by Nastydroid(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
what if she no get hips to swing?.YES I CAN
Re: Is It Not Normal To Only Be Attracted To Girls That Know How To Dance? by Andyblaze: 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
Nastydroid: what if she no get hips to swing?.YES I CAN
Atleast brake dance
Re: Is It Not Normal To Only Be Attracted To Girls That Know How To Dance? by Kidaakudz: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
I love etighi girls ehn!!!
Re: Is It Not Normal To Only Be Attracted To Girls That Know How To Dance? by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 23, 2013
gringringrin
Re: Is It Not Normal To Only Be Attracted To Girls That Know How To Dance? by Andyblaze: 9:25am On Nov 23, 2013
Baybe: gringringrin
Why laugh?
Re: Is It Not Normal To Only Be Attracted To Girls That Know How To Dance? by ObiomaA: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2013
angry
Re: Is It Not Normal To Only Be Attracted To Girls That Know How To Dance? by Kidaakudz: 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

My First Time - Sara And Billy Tells Story / S0me Rand0m Truth Ab0ut Men / What Did U Like About 2013??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.