Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Range Rover Sports Club - Car Talk (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Sports Club (153744 Views)

Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) / The 2014 Range Rover Sports - Big Boy Toy / Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
sooperrescue:

Ok, bring 50k.
grin grin
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
Castrol edge extended performance 5w30 now available. I have an importer with large quantities. He sells for 25k per gallon. Also available is Castrol edge 5w20 in black gallons. 27k a gallon . He will provide the delivery anywhere in Nigeria at a moderate price. Octane boosters are now available in large quantities. Emergency roadside assistance in Lagos is now on. Call our toll free numbers whenever you are in need of help. 08031230144, This service is only available by subscription only. Annual subscription for roadside assistance is 30k. We have decided not to respond to emergencies after 8pm unless those motorists that are covered by our roadside assistance subscription

3 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
onweluzo7:
You are highly invited to SOLUTECH CONSULTS. Were we offer outstanding professional Automobile maintenance, Ranging from all Electrical and Mechanical repairs. We offer our services at our Workshop, Home services, Within and outside Lagos State. We fix it right at the first time, giving you complete value for your money..... A trial will certainly convince you. 08039443519. 08157177919

Great and good to know. Giving other workshops a run for their expertise.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by godwinkessi: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bro can u upgrade a 2007 to 2012? How can u install a reverse camera to be working with the factory 07 dash screen? I need ur urgent reply and then wanna know ur location
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
godwinkessi:
Bro can u upgrade a 2007 to 2012? How can u install a reverse camera to be working with the factory 07 dash screen? I need ur urgent reply and then wanna know ur location
Yes, yes and we are in ikeja. 08098534267
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 1:41am On Jul 10, 2018
For your bluetooth code in your range rover, it is 2121.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2018
2010 range rover sports hse for sale very affordable
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by helpishere(m): 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
pictures
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
ovoxo22:
2010 range rover sports hse for sale very affordable
Pictures and price range pls
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by emmaak2(m): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
AFTER READING YOUR COMMENTS HERE I FELL IN LOVE WITH RANGE ROVER

BUT EARNING 1OOK CANT GURANTEE ME TOPMOST MAINTENANCE

AM LOOKING 2O1O RANGE ROVER SPORT

WHATS THE PRICE NOW
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
sooperrescue:

Pictures and price range pls
8.5m

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 12:35am On Jul 11, 2018
emmaak2:
AFTER READING YOUR COMMENTS HERE I FELL IN LOVE WITH RANGE ROVER

BUT EARNING 1OOK CANT GURANTEE ME TOPMOST MAINTENANCE

AM LOOKING 2O1O RANGE ROVER SPORT

WHATS THE PRICE NOW
Start with this beautiful wine colored Range
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by tobiyayo: 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Good Evening All,
If I have a complaint to make on a fellow nairalander, especially one who I patronised because of referrals within Nairaland, to whom do I send a private message.

I have sent a message to the moderator and have not received significant support on it other than a message "Hi, Will get back to you tomorrow please." which I received on Jul 22nd.

Please I need your advise.

Many Thanks.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
You people should just dump the Range Rovers and join more rugged Lexus premium club.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 26, 2018
Ehuatamuigunisi:
You people should just dump the Range Rovers and join more rugged Lexus premium club.

Own a Range Rover and dump that crappy Lex.

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by kingreign(m): 6:21am On Jul 26, 2018
cne010:

Own a Range Rover and dump that crappy Lex.
angry

ITS NOT CRAPPY LEX. ITS A GREAT LEX

RANGE ROVERS TOO ARE NICE AS LONG AS YOU GOT THE POCKET & PATIENCE TO KEEP THEM GOING

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2018
Ehuatamuigunisi:
Lexus Rugged
I laugh in togolis language grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2018
kingreign:
angry

ITS NOT CRAPPY LEX. ITS A GREAT LEX

RANGE ROVERS TOO ARE NICE AS LONG AS YOU GOT THE POCKET & PATIENCE TO KEEP THEM GOING
Talk true. Remove too because no Japanese car maker fit perform to the level of the Range Rover

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 12:08am On Aug 17, 2018
Been a while but I have been observing the auto industry. Sad that Dangote has shifted his refinery opening date by another four years. I am beginning to suspect that it is a scam. So for the next four years, how will our Range Rovers fare on the road with our regular unleaded fuel? The battle has been tough but we are moving on to the point that I was contemplating restricting myself to the type of range rovers that I have to fix, like the non legacy cars but I cannot behave like a sinner who will abandon the group that fed him. So I will continue to fix the non legacy cars even as I am planning on moving to Europe to open a workshop there and be shuttling between two continents every month. I need the cold weather. Sun has weakened my skin and I need to go and snow-white my skin. But my advice still stands, use octane booster for your engine and use the right oil. Don't use any oil that states that it is good for diesel and gasoline engines. And use Api SN ilsac 5 oils. Happy Sallah holidays. We have 2015 Sports for sale. And we are still available for repairs when you are ready.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 7:05am On Aug 17, 2018
I am beginning to think that the Swiss spec of a Range Rover Sport is far higher than the US spec. And it is very expensive too.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2018
sooperrescue:
I am beginning to think that the Swiss spec of a Range Rover Sport is far higher than the US spec. And it is very expensive too.
Just say the EU Spec is better grin grin grin
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
erico2k2:

Just say the EU Spec is better grin grin grin

EU Kini? Swiss Spec of all cars is higher than the Europe and American specs. That is why you see importers fixing CH on their cars to deceive potential buyers.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
sooperrescue:

EU Kini? Swiss Spec of all cars is higher than the Europe and American specs. That is why you see importers fixing CH on their cars to deceive potential buyers.
Ehe Bross all Range Rover sports are built in Europe and exported . If you think I'm mistaken plz do a VIN check on the one you have let us see the outcome . .
5 he only other plant they have outside of the U is being built in Slovakia . They also have a plant in India but that's for CKD or knock down and assemble . Just chk the VIN
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by CarGuideNG: 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Contact CarGuideNG for your VIN checks/Vehicle History Reports

https:///send?phone=2347011116171

carguideng@gmail.com

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7577422_20180813183011_jpegace52d729a18ad8484c198091dc0a6bf

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
erico2k2:

Ehe Bross all Range Rover sports are built in Europe and exported . If you think I'm mistaken plz do a VIN check on the one you have let us see the outcome . .
5 he only other plant they have outside of the U is being built in Slovakia . They also have a plant in India but that's for CKD or knock down and assemble . Just chk the VIN

It is true but they build according to the country's specifications. Do you think the one they send to Coscharis is the same with the one sent to Russia? The one meant for Swiss is not the same spec as the one built for France. That is the difference.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
Oga sooper we dey wait
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
CarGuideNG:
Contact CarGuideNG for your VIN checks/Vehicle History Reports

https:///send?phone=2347011116171

carguideng@gmail.com

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7577422_20180813183011_jpegace52d729a18ad8484c198091dc0a6bf
Learnt something very important here. The VIN number also determine the market for the Range, which also helps in determining where the car comes from. I know many people will take advantage of this service but is there a way to determine the actual mileage through the vin number and history?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
sooperrescue:

It is true but they build according to the country's specifications. Do you think the one they send to Coscharis is the same with the one sent to Russia? The one meant for Swiss is not the same spec as the one built for France. That is the difference.
Not country Boss, we have what we call Euro 4 and Euro six engine, this is per emission, the US one is different as well, the two types of cars built are for the EU market and the US market, no other continent is strong enough to impose a standard, not even Asia. If U check most US range rovers, they come in 6 speed while the Eu ones comes with 8 speed. This has to do with emission.Also I not one difference btw the EU and US cars has to do with the indicator and front reflectors, there is a thing in law that says these must be on in the US mkt.I cnt realy remember its citation but Im sure those in the know would help,
Another one in BMWs is the US market ban your key fob from closing and opening your windows.U have to crack this urself.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by CarGuideNG: 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
sooperrescue:

Learnt something very important here. The VIN number also determine the market for the Range, which also helps in determining where the car comes from. I know many people will take advantage of this service but is there a way to determine the actual mileage through the vin number and history?

The VIN itself would not contain mileage information, but running the VIN through various databases would yield often very accurate and reliable records, including but certainly not limited to Mileage/Service and Ownership/Origin history.

The databases vary with the region of origin or use of the vehicle, for US or Canadian registered and used Range Rovers, CarFax or AutoCheck reports would provide usually quite detailed history information certainly including mileage history.

CarFax costs a bit more and features service history, but AutoCheck does a great job at significantly less cost.

For UK and some EU member countries HPI offers equivalent or similar history information, often via the registration, rather than the VIN.

Below is a page from an AutoCheck report for a 2007 R/R Sport HSE indicating the last recorded mileage and date of export to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
sooperrescue:

ahah, well for the range rover I can tell you very easy. The vin can be displayed on the dashboard, there is a menu for it. then you can run a vin check
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by CarGuideNG: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
erico2k2:

ahah, well for the range rover I can tell you very easy. The vin can be displayed on the dashboard, there is a menu for it. then you can run a vin check

Kudos Sir, you know your stuff smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (50) (Reply)

Is It Good To Remove Thermostat To Stop Overheating? / Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers / Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.