Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Range Rover Sports Club - Car Talk (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Sports Club (154277 Views)

Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) / The 2014 Range Rover Sports - Big Boy Toy / Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
sooperrescue:

How many BmW are on the road in Nigeria? Even if BMW borrow Supra engine, Supra will never enter the country. That your V8 Mercedes, go and scan the car and if you nor see cylinder 2 misfire with catalyst damage, as one of the faults, I will put 5k fuel in the Benz for you. By the way, I have a GLE 450 for sale. Urgent 3m. 2008 thumb start

Make it 10k fuel and I'll take you up on the offer.

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
LeJeun3:

Suprising that you will put a 4Runner and a GLE in the same sentence sha....

Are you talking class or capability??

Both. That's the point. 4runner for capability, GLE for class.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by olumzzz(m): 2:18am On Jun 28, 2022
sooperrescue:

How many BmW are on the road in Nigeria? Even if BMW borrow Supra engine, Supra will never enter the country. That your V8 Mercedes, go and scan the car and if you nor see cylinder 2 misfire with catalyst damage, as one of the faults, I will put 5k fuel in the Benz for you. By the way, I have a GLE 450 for sale. Urgent 3m. 2008 thumb start
Bros correct me if I'm wrong o. But there's no GLE 2008. GLE started 2015 or so

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by 9icetoo(m): 4:53am On Jun 28, 2022
olumzzz:

Coming from the same person who didn't know 4runners have v8 engines?

By now you should know he doesn't know much about these cars.

I just dey read dey laugh.

E say person wey him car no get any check engine light dey get cylinder 2 misfires. Na him put am there?

grin
E think say na that useless range Rover engine dey inside that behemoth.

Engine that shits itself when put through it's paces.

7 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by asamwababy: 5:43am On Jun 28, 2022
sooperrescue:
Thanks to everyone that participated at our brainstorming session . We appreciate all your inputs and suggestions. The final conclusions are never use coolants that are not suitable for the car. Even Abro should not be found in the car. Use quality oil and if your car requires 5w30, 5w20 or 0w20 or even 0w16, look for it and use it and ensure it is the highest standard. As for the fuel, add octane booster at all times. My phone number is within reach 24hrs and for your towing, call 08098534267.

This oga sef

You set exam for your self,write the exam by your self,mark the script,then do the correction by yourself.

Well done.

3 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by olumzzz(m): 5:49am On Jun 28, 2022
9icetoo:

E say person wey him car no get any check engine light dey get cylinder 2 misfires. Na him put am there?

grin

grin

Make bros just still to towing cars.
He can use an old shitty land rover for that

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 6:51am On Jun 28, 2022
olumzzz:

Typo error. Sorry about that
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 7:01am On Jun 28, 2022
9icetoo:

grin

I said it before that whoever has not driven a range Rover is going to hell with complaints. Please repent and drive one. I told you before that Toyota does not produce cars for me anymore. I have done comparison with a Lexus LX 570 2019 bullet proof and a 2015 range Rover supercharged autobiography. The rear seat of the Lexus is nothing to be compared with the Autobiography. The owner is a woman and she owns both cars and she said that she feels more comfortable in the Range Rover than in the Lexus. The seat at the rear of the Lexus is nothing compared to the range. That's the testimony of the owner of both cars.

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2022
asamwababy:

This oga sef

You set exam for your self,write the exam by your self,mark the script,then do the correction by yourself.

Well done.
Lizard say if nobody praise him when he gets down from a tree, he will praise himself. E nor easy
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 7:44am On Jun 28, 2022
HeavenlyBang:

Make it 10k fuel and I'll take you up on the offer.
Hmmm. Let me ask the audience
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by 9icetoo(m): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
sooperrescue:

Hmmm. Let me ask the audience
Which audience?

Oga drop address make we carry the motor show face. If you no see cylinder 2 misfire, you drop 10k make we go chop fresh fish. E no go fit buy drink but fresh fish is okay.

Infact, 10k small self. Them no dey drive V8 anyhow.

If e sure for you, make am 50k.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
9icetoo:

Which audience?

Oga drop address make we carry the motor show face. If you no see cylinder 2 misfire, you drop 10k make we go chop fresh fish. E no go fit buy drink but fresh fish is okay.

cheesy

I'm a mechanic o. Haaaa. The audience are asking if his V8 has lane departure and anti roll on his Benz?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by pointblank247(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
sooperrescue:

Three things to look out for, the state of the engine, the transmission and the air suspension. If the air suspension has been changed to spring, waka pass
thanks dear
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
9icetoo:

Which audience?

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
sooperrescue:

I'm a mechanic o. Haaaa. The audience are asking if his V8 has lane departure and anti roll on his Benz?

You just dey run from pillar to post. grin

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Itsrm(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
HeavenlyBang:

Fair enough.

Fair?

Why change air filters everytime a vehicle is due for service. Is that like the norm with range rovers?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Itsrm:

Fair?

Why change air filters everytime a vehicle is due for service. Is that like the norm with range rovers?
The oil change interval is 6 months and twice a year. To save your money for fuel and protect the air flow sensor or barometric sensor, make sure the air cleaner is clean. We don't give fulcanizer? to blow it, we change it. Our diagnostics is free because we also need to reset the service required.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Itsrm(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
sooperrescue:

The oil change interval is 6 months and twice a year. To save your money for fuel and protect the air flow sensor or barometric sensor, make sure the air cleaner is clean. We don't give fulcanizer? to blow it, we change it. Our diagnostics is free because we also need to reset the service required.

What if I only drive 3000 miles in 6 months. You change it regardless?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Itsrm:

What if I only drive 3000 miles in 6 months. You change it regardless?
Whichever comes first. As long as the environment is filled with what is common here, it needs to be changed.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
9icetoo:

Which audience?

cheesy
I'm game. I don't know if you are available this Saturday or next weekend. 10k is sure if cylinder 2 is not misfiring. If you go and add your local additive, it's cancelled o
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by 9icetoo(m): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
sooperrescue:

Which yeye audience? You don dey hear voices ni?
No be only us dey here?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by 9icetoo(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
sooperrescue:

I'm game. I don't know if you are available this Saturday or next weekend. 10k is sure if cylinder 2 is not misfiring. If you go and add your local additive, it's cancelled o
Stop insulting the V8 oga. No be Corolla. 50k or forget about it.
Drop address.

As if you can detect a local additive if it's added.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by mammanbawa: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
sooperrescue:

GLE450 2008

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by mammanbawa: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
sooperrescue:

4 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by LeJeun3: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=mammanbawa post=114265460][/quote]

Kolo boy....

3 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Finally the V6 supercharged has been repaired and delivered. Bottom line, the engine oil was the culprit and the type of outfit fixing your car. It was just an oil change that changed the narrative.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 6:28am On Jul 13, 2022
From the tow truck to the car wash. An engine rebuild has taken place and also the power steering was changed. Rescue and Recovery in word and deed.

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by lagusboyyy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
sooperrescue:
From the tow truck to the car wash. An engine rebuild has taken place and also the power steering was changed. Rescue and Recovery in word and deed.
Welldone Brother.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2022
lagusboyyy:
Welldone Brother.

Thanks my brother
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
2014 Range Rover Sport V6 for sale. Also 2014 CLS Mercedes Benz for sale. Both in parfait etat
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by fizzybaba(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
mammanbawa:

GLE450 2008

pictures?

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Is It Good To Remove Thermostat To Stop Overheating? / Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers / Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.