Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

The Sad Story Of My Alsatian Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Sad Story Of My Alsatian Dog (1396 Views)

My Obedient Alsatian Dog- Video / Help! My Alsatian (GSD) Always Goes Back To Where She Was Bred. / Pure Breed Alsatian Dog (adult Female)-for Sale: Pictures Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sad Story Of My Alsatian Dog by Lilknight(m): 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hello nairalanders, here i am willing to share d unbearable moment and pain i felt dis evening_ November 23rd 2013 around 8pm. This is how it all happened_
On d 21st of november, i noticed sluggishness in ma male dog called paris, buh d female one called hector was active and it was unlike d male one. So wen it was time to feed it bread and tea and egg(paris favourite) i poured it inside its plate, nd also d same 4 d female dog(hector), i noticed d dog didn't even smell d food talk less of avin a bite(unlike him) and d female one finished its own very fast dat it even wanted to start eatin d male one b4 i held it mouth. Immediately, i covered d food and went inside to dress, i didn't even bath or brush i jst rushed nd get dressed, took ma atm and walked to d dog kennel took its chain and fixed it in z neck, den i opened d gate and d female one(hector) wanted to follow me, buh i chased it bak. Shortly, i noticed d dog coudnt walk faster, nd its was weak. Sharply i rest it near mama tope's shop and went to d main road to charter a cab who wil first take me to d bank so i can withdraw 5k and later move to d vetinary doctor( Dr ano) shop @alakia.
As i got to d vet dr place nd i decide to carry d dog down, wit d help of d driver, "cos d dog big no b small" as we got d dog down, i noticed dah d dog has excreted on d drivers carpet, due to dis d driver was vexed and started complaining sayin he will collect extra money 4rm me cos he nid to get to d car wash, wit ma sobber face i gave him 300 naira in addition to the 400naira i intended to give him 4 d job and dah was d end of dah drivers display of thugery.
I try to drag d dog inside d hospital, buh it was weak it coudnt even standup again, den i called d nurses dere to hlp me wit it, den dey brought sumtn lyk a stretcher (inform of a wheel barrow) and carry d dog wit it inside d ward, den d doctor(dr ano) asked me to wait @ d reception so he can attend to d dog, immediately i obeyed! After lyk 15mins, d dr sent his nurse to call me, den i went inside his office to see him. There he broke d sad news to me!!!!
Dr ano, calmly told me dah dia z ntn he can do to save d dog, dah he has done all he can, he sd d dog have an intestinal problem, with ma red eyes i quickly asked d dr dah wah cn he do to save paris, dah i dnt care no mata d amount, buh dr ano nod his head and told me sadly, dat d dog won't last d night!!!!dats d end of part1, watch out 4 part 2 tommorow aftoonoon. Stay tuned.
Am so sad. R.I.P paris!!!
Re: The Sad Story Of My Alsatian Dog by Lilknight(m): 12:09am On Nov 23, 2013
R.I.P paris, take heart hector

Re: The Sad Story Of My Alsatian Dog by KillMoves: 12:12am On Nov 23, 2013
Too long.
Re: The Sad Story Of My Alsatian Dog by padeolu: 12:21am On Nov 23, 2013
So sad. Sorry about the loss.. How about we see paris pix.
Re: The Sad Story Of My Alsatian Dog by Lilknight(m): 12:31am On Nov 23, 2013
padeolu: So sad. Sorry about the loss.. How about we see paris pix.
Dats paris bro.
Re: The Sad Story Of My Alsatian Dog by Gboliwe: 3:15am On Nov 23, 2013
What do you mean, watch out for part 2? Do you want to kill Hector too?

We used to have an alsatian dog many years ago, it got knocked down by a car following me to go throw away our thrash. The driver of that car didnt even stop! RIP to Ceasar, that was ours. Rip to Paris.

3 Likes

Re: The Sad Story Of My Alsatian Dog by Lilknight(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2013
Gboliwe: What do you mean, watch out for part 2? Do you want to kill Hector too?

We used to have an alsatian dog many years ago, it got knocked down by a car following me to go throw away our thrash. The driver of that car didnt even stop! RIP to Ceasar, that was ours. Rip to Paris.
watch out 4 part 2 dis aftoonoon!
Re: The Sad Story Of My Alsatian Dog by lanightdavido(m): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ehya.....take heart nigga.go give people weh dy chop dog nw.abi?
Re: The Sad Story Of My Alsatian Dog by rumenase(m): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
part two o.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help, Is Like Me Dog Is On Heat / Pitbull Pups For Sale / Six Weeks Old Rottweiler Puppies Now Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.