Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship (2032 Views)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing / Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by fairari022(m): 12:12am On Nov 23, 2013
Hello everyone,
We have been dating since first year , ever since everything have been awesome , because I have always played my financial aspect of the relationship well, that's from the pocket money and extras from textbooks and other miscellaneous from my beloved parent who respect nothing ,but education.
Since the ASUU saga begun I have been unable to push forward the relationship ,because my parent don't longer give my money as school is on strike (they only give when its education related) other than that you are ON YOUR OWN (OYO STATE), even to buy recharge card is been kind of difficult,This has prompted me handicapped on my financial duties and man's obligations.
My lovely girlfriend who always adores my benevolence with psalms had turned the tune of the music into lamentations and she finally made a cleared revelation that its over between us cry . I tried remembering her of the nice time we've shared, but it seem she finally made up her mind.
This has made me off Nairaland for a while, so I decided to share with my E-FAMILY for advise. To move on is been difficult for me , because I see mirage all over , even to think straight is been hard , more so my eating habit has changed, hence I eat too fast otherwise stirring at my food .
My mum has been in inquisition of my sudden changes, hmmm what do I tell her? (Lies) . Thanks to babatunde my friend who borrowed me his Xbox 360(PHCN is been with the switch of my happiness and calmness) .

Finally I want to use this means to notify ASUU/FG to make a compromising dialogue on this issue at hand. This strike has done too many harms to me, to the length of affecting the way I spell and write.(pls ignore some ASUU errors in my write up.

(fairari)

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by hotmolo(m): 12:27am On Nov 23, 2013
#struck... I blame ASUU dogh
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by baralatie(m): 1:48am On Nov 23, 2013
fairari022: Hello everyone,
We have been dating since first year , ever since everything have been awesome , because I have always played my financial aspect of the relationship well, that's from the pocket money and extras from textbooks and other miscellaneous from my beloved parent who respect nothing ,but education.
Since the ASUU saga begun I have been unable to push forward the relationship ,because my parent don't longer give my money as school is on strike (they only give when its education related) other than that you are ON YOUR OWN (OYO STATE), even to buy recharge card is been kind of difficult,This has prompted me handicapped on my financial duties and man's obligations.
My lovely girlfriend who always adores my benevolence with psalms had turned the tune of the music into lamentations and she finally made a cleared revelation that its over between us cry . I tried remembering her of the nice time we've shared, but it seem she finally made up her mind.
This has made me off Nairaland for a while, so I decided to share with my E-FAMILY for advise. To move on is been difficult for me , because I see mirage all over , even to think straight is been hard , more so my eating habit has changed, hence I eat too fast otherwise stirring at my food .
My mum has been in inquisition of my sudden changes, hmmm what do I tell her? (Lies) . Thanks to babatunde my friend who borrowed me his Xbox 360(PHCN is been with the switch of my happiness and calmness) .

Finally I want to use this means to notify ASUU/FG to make a compromising dialogue on this issue at hand. This strike has done too many harms to me, to the length of affecting the way I spell and write.(pls ignore some ASUU errors in my write up.

(fairari)

i am disappointed in ur views!
Instead of shouting Halleyu!u ar crying!
U are the few that benefit 4rm ASUU strik
a girl dat wanted u only 4 gain & ur killing urself.

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by DonHummer(m): 2:13am On Nov 23, 2013
i rather u thank ASUU for delivering you from the hands of that thing u call a girlfriend except you are not tired of singing kcee's limpopo

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by fairari022(m): 2:29am On Nov 23, 2013
thanks for your views respectively, maybe next time I would rather stand in luv than falling in luv. This is killing me #jez#
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by Aizebioje(m): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2013
THANK ASUU WITH ALL YOUR HEART! The biatch wanted your money... Dahz all!
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2013
Thunder fire ASUU grin
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by DCTrendy(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2013
Break up with her ASAP.

Else she will be a nightmare for yu for life. A lady that can't stand being broke for just 4 months.

Are you re parents?

Very weak young man!
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by kevoh(m): 8:30am On Nov 23, 2013
You are still a small boy. Focus on getting an extra skill, like learning French, while the strike is still on,I'm certain your parents will give you money for that. Do not bother yourself with less important matters like boyfriend/girlfriend issues leave it to the grown-ups.

I don't believe your story though cos Nairaland is filled with fake stories like this one.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by Osgilliat(m): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2013
You should be happy that she is out of ya life....but be prudent for she might be back when u resume.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by Justiyke4u: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2013
I like this poem and am sure it will appear on neco syllabus next year.
Seriously i wanted to crack joke with this but let me just say wat i feel in few words.... RELATIONSHIP IS NOT ALL ABOUT MONEY. In fact u know TRUE LOVE when there is no money i keep saying this. If a girl cannot love u wen u dont av money bro BAIL OUT(unless u dont av future as well then dont blame her). I av more to say but i dont av strength to type it now
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 23, 2013
Strike ASUU back... With thunder!

~
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by NadiaSA1(f): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2013
We need more men like u !!
Hope the ASUU strike resumes soon oo
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by sexyolasexy(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2013
wit d way u re sounding u will be a mugun for life,,u wan die cos of a bitchh n ebeenaa LovePeddler,i neva chop girl.mtchewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by Chubhie: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2013

(fairari)
Give thanks cos a burden may have been lifted off your shoulders. Merry in your uniqueness,individuality and journey of self discovery. When you are then ready, get your lovely princess and get married and live happily ever after.
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by pleasantchi: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2013
She never loved u in d first place. Secondly u built ur relationship on money so when d moeny is no longer flowing, things fell aprt.my dear move on with life n when next u catch a new babe try to be smart cos once beaten twice shy.
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by Ariyke: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2013
Thank Assu cus u got to know her love was conditionalonal that's if she loved u at all
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by jhidey08(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
fairari022: thanks for your views respectively, maybe next time I would rather stand in luv than falling in luv. This is killing me #jez#
or u rather fall asleep
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by jhidey08(m): 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
Nadia_SA1: We need more men like u !!
Hope the ASUU strike resumes soon oo
idiota, God dey luk u o.
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by NadiaSA1(f): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
jhidey08: idiota, God dey luk u o.
sharap!
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by jhidey08(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
Nadia_SA1: sharap!
dis woman, don't u knw who ah be??
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by temi4fash(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
congrats bro....

E b lik say u dull urself for d package na y he dai pain u b dat...
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by jhidey08(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
Nadia_SA1: sharap!
u're beautiful small fa, cum chop my money too na.
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
You should be ever grateful to ASUU for exposing that biatch,you don't deserve such girl,dump her.
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by fairari022(m): 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
thanks to u all.

On the contrary, I'm not a weak guy . I'm on the view of" it cost you nothing its worthless" . It's so disheartened seeing guys of today trying to abstain From their man's obligations, that have led to deliberate skepticism on women being nice.
To me women are best companions to men, and to keep and appreciate the companies, u need to devote your
1 time,
2.money
3.and what have you..
Mk sure you are not lagging in any of those listed above, this isn't just about her, but to all the women existing
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by adexsimply(m): 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by baralatie(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
fairari022: thanks to u all.

On the contrary, I'm not a weak guy . I'm on the view of" it cost you nothing its worthless" . It's so disheartened seeing guys of today trying to abstain From their man's obligations, that have led to deliberate skepticism on women being nice.
To me women are best companions to men, and to keep and appreciate the companies, u need to devote your
1 time,
2.money
3.and what have you..
Mk sure you are not lagging in any if those listed above, this isn't just about her, but to all the women existing
chai!
Eeyah!
See Luv ooo!

U ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS PROB NOT ASUU

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by Excellent7(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
fairari022: thanks to u all.

1 time,
2.money
3.and what have you..
Mk sure you are not lagging in any of those listed above, this isn't just about her, but to all the women existing

@OP Listen to the advice of the "elders" for your good oh!
Your game is weak.
Since you have gone through psalms, lamentations and revelations, I advise you go for a new beginning in genesis grin grin grin
Someone that is being carried on the back is not supposed to carry another thing.
It sucks to me to hear of young undergraduates carrying ladies burdens in the name of relationship without earning any income by "milking" parents and relatives. I understand from what I read on this site that undergrads place their babes on salary!!!
Please invest in yourself and your future, even in this strike period, get yourself involved in learning a new skill.
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by baralatie(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
Excellent7:

Your game is weak.
Since you have gone through psalms, lamentations and revelations, I advise you go for a new beginning in genesis grin grin grin
Someone that is being carried on the back is not supposed to carry another thing.
It sucks to me to hear of young undergraduates carrying ladies burdens in the name of relationship without earning any income by "milking" parents and relatives. I understand from what I read on this site that undergrads place their babes on salary!!!
Please invest in yourself and your future, even in this strike period, get yourself involved in learning a new skill.
the guy don "bury" in love!
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by fairari022(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
Excellent7:

Your game is weak.
I'm an apprentice in electrical and electronics.I do that 4days every oda weeks, I ve 2 masters, one at sch zone, the other at home zone.[

I know the importance of technical education.

According to my dad "your skills would bring to before great men"

Thanks for your 2 cents contribution
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by dannydaniels(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2013
grin cheesy cheesy

(fairari)
omg dis is funny......A̶̲̥̅๓ sorry dude..N̶̲̥̅̊☺ ß̲є̲ small tin grin

(fairari)
omg dis is funny......A̶̲̥̅๓ sorry dude..N̶̲̥̅̊☺ ß̲є̲ small tin
Re: ASUU Strike Struck My 3 Years Relationship by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
Many people go into a relationship for a reason, in the case of this scenario, I am sure the relationship was for the finance.

Simply put you were her assistant boyfriend with a lot of cash .
While on the other hand,you thought,you were in love. walai shes a winch.

take my advice she is not worth your sudden change of mood swing.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? / Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? / Guy Pretends To Take A Selfie, Proposes Instead And Films Her Reaction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.