Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,751 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing (27438 Views)

How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! / Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / Why Is Platonic Relationship Almost Impossible With Most Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by elijah24(m): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2015
I've been dating her for six years. 3 years ago i found out she was seeing someone else, but when i asked her she said she was going to stop seeing the guy immediately but till date she still goes to see the guy, sometimes even in the guy's school.

I am in my final year while she is in her 3rd year. The other guy is in his OND1.

i feel betrayed and wanna end the relationship but all her friends are begging me to give her time to put an end to the affair with the guy. She also begged me to pardon her that she will end it. My problem is i can't share my girl with someone else especially in this era of STDs and even HIV. I love her and anytime i ask her to stay away from me i fall sick after a day or two. Please guys and babes, i need sincere and genuine advice. I don't wanna act and regret later.

I am confused that's why i brought it to the house for good advice. Please pals help a bro that is helpless now

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by Ishilove: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2015
Eyah

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by agarawu23(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2015
should I call you a fool?undecided
her friends are begging you to endure and promised you to change her ways? you wasted additional 3years after your discovery? chai !!! you must be the girl's MAGA!!!. I guess you are rich bro wink

dump her ass and move on.

if she truly love you, she won't be sharing your love with another guy.

200 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by younghartz(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2015
Love or obsession?

You'll waste your whole life waiting for them to change. Sleeping next to them and feeling alone. Wondering why they won't treat you right. You keep thinking it's your fault and you give more and more, hoping that your efforts will change things. You're in love with a lie, this is just the truth that you don't want to face. Let it go bc God wants better for you & you deserve better

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by indiraserv: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2015
You either have very low self esteem or she has given you vegetable ....
Am sorry that's al I can think of right now
CAN'T DEAL
How someone can accept to be an option to another? Beats me

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by naijaboiy: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2015
is this Op kidding me right now?

She has been cheating on you for 3years and you are still in that relationship.

I need to ask you a question.

Is it that you are ugly to attract another girl or you are just obsessed with this girl who doesn't love you.

Mehn don't be a fool. undecided

Wisen up!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 10, 2015
You are so pathetic! I was expecting you to have ended the relationship 3 years back. U mumu o! She be miss world?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by naijaboiy: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2015
handsomeclouds:
You are so pathetic! I was expecting you have ended the relationship 3 years back. U mumu o! She be miss world?
The guy pass mumu sef grin

Miss world gringringrin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by vizkiz: 10:24am On Jun 10, 2015
you have been on nairaland for a while and you are yet to learn anything....nigga you are just too dumb for my liking. I'v gat nothing to say to you dummy!

Three reasons why you are a bloddy fool
1.You girlfriend is furcking another guy and you are still in the relationship even though you are very much aware of that fool!!!!angry

2. Even her friends has the knowledge of her cheating and they still want you to chill for her, and you agreed to that... FOOOOL!!!!

3. You typed six years mean while she has been in another relationship for the past three years with another dude. Don't you know you'v been a side dude for three years now Fooollll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by Omotayor123(f): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2015
Sharing a girl huh

Answer this question first op
Was she dating the other guy already before you guys starts dating

If not You are a Big tym Mu square....

How on earth will you stick to that kind of Mugulicious Relationship

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by IamLEGEND1: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2015
i am really pained i thought we had finally gotten rid of guys like you. 3yrs-long infidelity? haba bros....

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by steppin: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2015
The OP is a sore and serial loser.
Imagine! He was asked to give the girl time to end her cheating and the silly bonzo agreed.
I could use the Op's empty head as a working tool.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by Omotayor123(f): 10:36am On Jun 10, 2015
elijah24:
i ve bn dating her for six years ,3 years ago i found out she was seeing someone else ,but when i ask her she said she was goin to stop seeing d guy immediately but till date she still goes to see d guy sometimes even in d guys sch ,am in my final year why she is in her 3rd yr,d other guy is in his OND1, i feel betrayed and wanna end d relationship but all her friends are begging me to give her time to put an end to d affair wit the guy ,she also begged me to pardon her that she will end it .my problem is i cant share my girl with someone else especially in this era of STDs and even HIV.i love her and anytime i ask her to stay away from me i fall sick after a day or two pls guys and babes i need sincere and genuine advice i dont wanna act and regret later am confuse thats why i brought it to the house for good advice pls pals help a bro that is helpless now
Op correct your mistake..
Change the 'U' in the Uears to 'Y'...... ( Years).

1 Like

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by agarawu23(m): 10:37am On Jun 10, 2015
steppin:
Imagine! He was asked to give the girl time to end her cheating and the silly bonzo agreed.
asin eh! the guy matter tire me grin

he doesn't need a prophet to tell him to wake up from his "mumunity" dream.

he wasted 6years on a cheating gf embarassed

4 Likes

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 10, 2015
Please OP, whatever you do, steer clear of politics. Na people like you they become leader like GEJ: docile.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by naijaboiy: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2015
This Op don suffer sha! grin

If this thread make FP e go hear am hot grin

11 Likes

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by agarawu23(m): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Sharing a girl huh

Answer this question first op
Was she dating the other guy already before you guys starts dating
the question isn't necessary sister.

What are we saying here? why should a lady play games with two guys? if you are not happy with the first one, dump him and move on instead of trying to play smart.

seems there is something she is gaining from the Op

8 Likes

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by naijaboiy: 10:42am On Jun 10, 2015
steppin:
grin
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by godoluwa(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2015
@op, plz dnt wait a minute to call it quit with the gal. I knw its a very hard thing to do but it will do you good. she's keeping you in case her relationship with the other guy crashed. next time, neva gve d whole of ur heart to gal. its what av experienced to the extent that thinking about me destroyed my biz partnership with someone. let her go as their are thousands ladies out there that will makes u smile. gudluck

8 Likes

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by godoluwa(m): 10:50am On Jun 10, 2015
agarawu23:
the question isn't necessary sister.

What are we saying here? why should a lady play games with two guys? if you are not happy with the first one, dump him and move on instead of trying to play smart.

seems there is something she is gaining from the Op
God bless u bro. i dnt knw d problem with some gals thinking that they can just makes u their toy. guys need to act as a man.

2 Likes

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by agarawu23(m): 10:52am On Jun 10, 2015
godoluwa:
God bless u bro. i dnt knw d problem with some gals thinking that they can just makes u their toy. guys need to act as a man.
bro that's the fact
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2015
Ishilove:
Eyah
is this advice?

7 Likes

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by tociano009(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2015
Stay bless

1 Like

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by LastProphet: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2015
u havent fallen sick yet, wait till she hands u a correct dose of staph. My guy at that age u can NEVER EVER keep a girl to only yourself, you better get this into your greasy hair now. All girls and guys will cheat as far as they continue to look good it is only the degree that varies from person to person. As par the part where u cant stay without her, that is a totally childish opinion. Nobody was born with another person, moment you stay away from her a few days and do something new or change environment and see other people, u will realize how slow u were. There are other very very exciting people around so open your eyes and meet them. Dont rush into another relationship, sit down and take stock of what you can learn from this about u, your partner and rships in general. Once again forget anything making u believe u cant stay without one person - we all believed it before and found out it was a lie. My late brother was engaged to a lady schooling in UJ when he died, people were so scared of breaking the news to her because she was in final year and they were 'heavily' in love, my guy after her exams she shed some tears and got herself a very nice fine man to marry 6 months later - she lived happily thereafter. Enuf said

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by williams368(m): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2015
My guy u b her MUGU 1 . Who on earth sleeps with just a girl for 6yrs. Wake up boy ... n stop foolin around. Start sleeping with her frnds datz my advices.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by tociano009(m): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Ishilove:
Eyah
Pele
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by mifavour(f): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Ishilove:
Eyah
Lol. Give d brother an advice na

1 Like

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by bornmekus: 11:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Op,my advice for u is to quite the relationship.U don't know the difference between love n lust.The girl in question don't even love u rather,She loves the other guy.How many times will u fall to learn my dear?

2 Likes

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2015
U've dated her close to 2 tenure of office & u've not taken her to d altar??.. God help u the time when u will come here to blame ur state govt. or FG for spending 8yrs in office without achieving anything..

You Don't Deserve Any Advice As Far As I'm Concern!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Not easy to dump a lady you have spent a long with,but its worthwhile. When needed.

My advice,dump her,rather than to get infected with STD..

2 Likes

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by kay29000(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2015
Hmm!
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by exemen: 11:17am On Jun 10, 2015
[size=20pt]na bcox the guy did not propose to the girl like dats y[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Was Raped / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation / Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.