Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband (6111 Views)

Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 / His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by olatade(m): 6:31am On Nov 23, 2013
A 45-year-old trader, Muina Adelami, has asked a Lagos family court in Lagos State to dissolve  her  eight-year-old  marriage to her husband, Shuaib, a clerical officer, on the ground that his sex drive was  high.
“I  have managed to stay this long  in the marriage  because I thought his libido would  go down but that has not been the case.
“In the eight years of our marriage, we only have a child, I had two  miscarrages  as a result of  excessive sex.’’
She informed the court further that her husband liked sex too much and gave  her no breathing space.
“We start having sex every night just before midnight  and this goes on till the  early hours of the next day.  Many times, immediately  after he comes back  from work, he starts demanding for sex.
‘’He  will refuse to stand up even when I am crying and will start beating me whenever I complain.
“There were time I did  faint, but when I came around, he would start again.
“The way he’s going, he will kill me. I now look older than my age mates due to too much sex,” she said.
In his defence, Shuaib admitted to having a high sex drive, but added that it was his right to have sex with his wife.
“I was advised to marry a younger wife but I cannot afford that, that is why I take care of her and give her everything she wants.
“I have been trying to change her mind on the issue of divorce, but she is adamant. I love her and would not want to divorce her. I also know that sex can’t kill her,” he said.
The case was adjourned till December 4.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/26916-his-marathon-sex-sometimes-makes-me-faint-wife
Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by Alikaxon(m): 6:43am On Nov 23, 2013
Omg!! She might had always come five times before the man, what do u think? This is the perfect man for the other lady who claims to have sex 56 times a week.
Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by Burger01(m): 6:47am On Nov 23, 2013
^^^^
Nope. She might not even come once. The sex is not the romantic type that could make the woman want to come even once.

Could it be the man is working in one of those numerous herbal factories. His libido is quite high indeed...

1 Like

Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by Allohrandy(m): 6:48am On Nov 23, 2013
funny story
Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by adezTOjamz(m): 6:52am On Nov 23, 2013
Such is life. Where many are in need of horse power
Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by Mynd44: 6:57am On Nov 23, 2013
This world is just twisted. If the man meets some women, he go tire
Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by Donpoker9(m): 7:15am On Nov 23, 2013
Exactly
Mynd_44: This world is just twisted. If the man meets some women, he go tire
Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by sweettease(f): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2013
grin grin grin
*singing* some have food but cannot eat, some can eat but have no food..........

6 Likes

Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by Exponental(m): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2013
GOBE........

1 Like

Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 23, 2013
chai,lwkmh
Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by ObiOkpor(m): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2013
mumuhehehhehehehehehehheheh!oga enjoy wetin u marry jare!
Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2013
"there were times i did faint,but when i came around,he will start again"~"the way he's goin,he will me"..,like this got me laughing at the same time crying,not ontill the man droped the bomb,saying "i also know that sex can't kill her",mehn i laugh piss 4 body

2 Likes

Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by dmcdad: 8:52am On Nov 23, 2013
Emmadani: "there were times i did faint,but when i came around,he will start again"~"the way he's goin,he will me"..,like this got me laughing at the same time crying,not ontill the man droped the bomb,saying "i also know that sex can't kill her",mehn i laugh piss 4 body
Hehehehehehe... Chai wahala dey oooooo. Buh seriously how would someone's libido be as high as that? Thank God for myself oooooo
Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by aariwa(m): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2013
that man should have married one of those girls that stand along allen at night.
Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by baralatie(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2013
Welk,it is not the 1st time i've seen a married woman complaining abt their husband.i saw a case lik this at lagos.the young girl came round to our yard to met a neighbour complaining dat she is no longer interested in her current bf coz of his apetite.
Anoda 1 delibrately put her husband in quarantine.

What i now find interesting is this:
+ppl who av high s£x driv hardly marry or stay in a relationshp with anoda wit an equaly high s£x drive

2 Likes

Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2013
Hmmm abnormality of the highest order, make him go marry four wives na.

1 Like

Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

~
Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by JameyMaxwell(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2013
I here by dubb this guy “The Great Stallion”
Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by Pretyangel25(f): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2013
This is serious. If is me na serious race I go take before I die young

1 Like

Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by Pretyangel25(f): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2013
Obi Okpor: mumuhehehhehehehehehehheheh!oga enjoy wetin u marry jare!
guy abeg that one don pass enjoyment. Wetin ni
Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by Pretyangel25(f): 9:40am On Nov 23, 2013
sweet-tease:
grin grin grin
*singing* some have food but cannot eat, some can eat but have no food..........
. Babe abeg no finish me with laugh. Mbok

1 Like

Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by ObiOkpor(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2013
Pretyangel25: guy abeg that one don pass enjoyment. Wetin ni
what do you want me to say sister?am laughing my ass out here.
Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by thorpido(m): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2013
The guy na muslim.Make he go marry more wives na.

Maybe the guy dey take all these herbal concoction.

1 Like

Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2013
i need to see this man asap. this yeye gurl has been mocking for long .if i can go 6hrs on her for at least a week. she will 'know'
Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by baralatie(m): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2013
careytommy: i need to see this man asap. this yeye gurl has been mocking for long .if i can go 6hrs on her for at least a week. she will 'know'
u 4 try met ur on equal.
Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by pleasantchi: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2013
Before midnight till morning. HABA wetin happen ? U wan kill am for em pikin? So that when she kaput u go run marry another sweet sixteen. Wetin women dey see in d name of marriage no be small thing.

1 Like

Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by Coldfaya(m): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2013
Before mid night till morning? Haba wetin him dey use recharge am? Na mikano Gen? Cos dis wan pass I pass my neighbour power.

Choi classic case of some want fvck but cannot see diick to fvck, some see diick but dey run from fvck. Hahahaha libido of life

1 Like

Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by IAMBREEZY: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2013
Hahahahaha this guy must be commando,damn it the wife would have suffer alot from excessive sex.
Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by ifoundmyperfect: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2013
The man can make himself useless by being a male whorє and earn himself an extra means of livelihood.
This is just not about him having a high libido, but him not being able to think of some more useful or productive other than sex.M
Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
ifoundmyperfect: The man can make himself useless by being a male whorє and earn himself an extra means of livelihood.
This is just not about him having a high libido, but him not being able to think of some more useful or productive other than sex.M
stop being jealous!!!!!
Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by baralatie(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
ifoundmyperfect: The man can make himself useless by being a male whorє and earn himself an extra means of livelihood.
im market no go sel coz mo women go hell
Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by mencade6: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
my prayer today is:

ladies that desire such men share have it name.

And those men that desire such libido, God shall give it to you. Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Wrong With My Gf Pic? / Is This Clothing Ideal For Female School Teacher To Wear? (pic) / Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.