Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

You Buy Your Woman A 1.4million Naira Car And She Asks For Recharge Card After - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Buy Your Woman A 1.4million Naira Car And She Asks For Recharge Card After (789 Views)

When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea / When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. / She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Buy Your Woman A 1.4million Naira Car And She Asks For Recharge Card After by Kagawa: 7:41am On Nov 23, 2013
So lets say You Buy Your Woman a 1.4Million Naira Car as a gift And She hugs you and immediately Says; '' Honey please can I have 500 naira, i need to call my friends to celebrate the car".

If you were the man what would you do.
Re: You Buy Your Woman A 1.4million Naira Car And She Asks For Recharge Card After by Exponental(m): 7:56am On Nov 23, 2013
If she deserves a car in d 1st instance, then u shld worry less abt N500 r-card. Afterall, she hasnt said d party is on u.....lol
Re: You Buy Your Woman A 1.4million Naira Car And She Asks For Recharge Card After by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 23, 2013
She's better off with 1.4million Naira in cash.
Re: You Buy Your Woman A 1.4million Naira Car And She Asks For Recharge Card After by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 23, 2013
How will maintain the car if she cant afford airtime undecided
Re: You Buy Your Woman A 1.4million Naira Car And She Asks For Recharge Card After by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2013
OP,When you said 'woman', are you referring to a wife or girlfriend?

Yes the former, I will load her phone with much more credit value, pop champagne and give her/friends a treat to celebrate it but the later deserve a #500 recharge card to owing a car courtesy of me.
Re: You Buy Your Woman A 1.4million Naira Car And She Asks For Recharge Card After by baralatie(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2013
SeaGold: OP,When you said 'woman', are you referring to a wife or girlfriend?

Yes the former, I will load her phone with much more credit value, pop champagne and give her/friends a treat to celebrate it but the later deserve a #500 recharge card to owing a car courtesy of me.
na tru o!
Na wife or gf
Re: You Buy Your Woman A 1.4million Naira Car And She Asks For Recharge Card After by Akshow: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2013
She deserve a derri slap.

(1) (Reply)

How As She Wowed You? / For The Singles: Can YOU Marry "YOU" ? / He Used To Be A She, And She Used To Be A He. Now Transgender Teenage Lovebirds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.