Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? (6011 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / My Stepfather Want 2 Divorce My Mom, I’m Pregnant 4 Him+He’s Ready 2 Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by silverdam(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hello! I seriously need help in this confused state
that I am, what happened is that; few weeks back I
caught my 53 years old stepfather sleeping with
our 17years-old house maid exactly around 3am in
her room. Although, I have been noticing that its
each time I make calls in the night with my boyfriend
abroad I do see my stepfather coming out of his
matrimonial room and this has happened like up to
four times.
I’ve been curious that what does this man always
look for at night, all my mind was maybe he’s a
ritualist or armed robber or maybe into shaddy
business. So on this faithful day, I decided to stay
up all night till around 3am, I saw my stepfather
coming out of his room as usual, he went
downstairs, I followed him thinking maybe he’s
going out or a secret room in our house but to my
own surprise he knocked on our house maid’s room
and entered, how shocking, I couldn’t believe it. I
hid myself in one corner thinking maybe he would
come out after some minutes but this man didn’t
come out, I had to go the maid’s door and I started
hearing sound of moan coming out from the room. I
opened the door and I found my stepfather and
house maid in a very disturbing position (dog-
style).
To cut the story short, my stepfather has been
begging me with everything in this world, he
brought a cheque of 200k in my room begging me
not to tell my mum. I didn’t collect the money, I
told him I would think about it.
I’m really confused now, I dunno if I should collect
the money or tell my mother and also send the girl
packing. My mother and stepfather has been
married for 11 years now, they have 2 kids
together. I’m confused, I’m a student I need money
but won’t guilty conscience weigh me down if I
didn’t tell my mother? Pls help me!

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=5504[/url]
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by Dubemkelly(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
silverdam: Hello! I seriously need help in this confused state
each time I make night calls with my boyfriend
four times.
style).

Mid night calls even with ur boyfriend abroad, keep deceiving them. I'm not part of ills,tell him 2 give u d money n stop it buh u gonna have pee with him if he continues such rubbish,let's just seal it with 200k
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by AjaraEwuro: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ask for your own dose.
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by RedCard1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
Don't tell your mother else, you'll ruin her marriage and she will never forgive you + people will blame you for ameborism. Take the money or better still, join your stepfather and the maid in the game afterall, three can play the game. But pls, can we make mid-night calls with a foreign number? I'm kinda doubting the originality of this your story.
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
All these bloggers and their peppersoup joint stories as usual.

5 Likes

Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by sylvar02(m): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
sexkillz: All these bloggers and their peppersoup joint stories as usual.

Hmmmmm
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by Exponental(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
Link.......... My ans is not needed here.
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by boniflex(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
Brb
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by mimicue(f): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
Collect the the money and tell ur mother

1 Like

Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
Collect the money and tell him to stop
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by jhidey08(m): 12:33am On Nov 24, 2013
Ah b lyk Fally Pupa 4 ur eye? aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ u a learner?? 1st of all u copied dis thing 4rm som1's wall, 2nd of all u 4got 2 edit it and pick out d errors in it. U dey do midnyt calls wit ur bf ABROAD? Smh.

Back 2 ur question, shebi na ur housemaid he stl dey yansh, he'll soon move to u. Afterall u're nt his biological daughter. Wot u can jst do is to tel ur mum abt it, it won't break dier relationship bt ur housemaid is d 1 who'll suffer it cos she'll b fired and ur mum and stepfada would get back on track. If u collect dat money ehn, u won't go scot free o, he must knack u too akpako.
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 24, 2013
Another story,please next time,advertise other people's film before starting your.
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by richeyy(m): 1:01am On Nov 24, 2013
I'm sure @Op wasn't referring to the free naija midnight calls. If you're calling North America from West Africa or even the UK, the best time to get the person is prolly at night.

@Op, if I was in ur shoes, I'll tell him to raise the money to 500k, collect the money as exhibit and still tell my mum.

1 Like

Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by Shaakasi(f): 1:23am On Nov 24, 2013
richeyy: I'm sure @Op wasn't referring to the free naija midnight calls. If you're calling North America from West Africa or even the UK, the best time to get the person is prolly at night.

@Op, if I was in ur shoes, I'll tell him to raise the money to 500k, collect the money as exhibit and still tell my mum.

on point....i speak wit ma sis mostly @ nyt since m nt wit dem for nw smiley... OP tell him to make it 1M grin
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by obowunmi(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2013
A man is raping a 17yr old and you're worried about money. this stepfather if yours should be in prison. Do the right thing and report him to the police and your mom.
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2013
Hmmmmmmmph! NaijaBloqqersaAlwaysBeLike Click here if you want see pics
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by dmcdad: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2013
Hehehehehehe
Abi ooooo
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by Johnjnr(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
wat shall it profit u to damage an 11yrs old marrage and loss 200k. Think twice. Just my own contribution shhaaa...
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by jessepearl(m): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]your the luckest babe on earth kip demanding money frm him to kip ur mouth shut....wen u have up to lyk 2million....u can now set him up with ur mum....try 2 give her hints dnt spell it out 4 her....make sure she catches dem herself....and also try not to be around to witness the drama....(note...i tried it wit my cousin's step-dad it worked we were rich atleast 4 dat year)
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by adexsimply(m): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ask him to sleep with you too, raise the bribe to 500k, and forget it ever happened
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by sholikay(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
silverdam: Hello! I seriously need help in this confused state
each time I make calls in the night with my boyfriend
four times.
style).

@op..u forgot to put dis.."Wale Adenuga production...we are nothing,but pencil in d hand of d creator"..watch out for next week episode 2...lol
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by overdrive(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
Tell d man to up d money to 1mil,I c say pepper rest for am. cool
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
Collect the money and join them in a passionate thrêêsômê.
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by MzRaeRae(f): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
Am havin the same problem wit u...am waitin for admission..xo am kinda jobless nd i just went thru my dads fon nd wat i saw was rili painful....DIFFerent msgs fr diff gurls...even our former tenants daugther..i was so hurt.Av been suspectin but not enough evidence...i have enough now nd i dont knw wat to do wit it...i rili cant phantom y my dad wld do dis to my mom....#cryin.Six children...isnt dat enough..i taut of blackmailin him but his just too kind to me.... i taut of callin d gurls but again...i cld ruin d marriage..nd no one wld forgive me.I cant even confront him...am xo angry yet depressesd..i fell like tellin my snr sis but i cant open my mouth...All i have to do is look up to God nd i keep askin Y...is my hubby gonna do dis to me too?...I mean shez a stay at home mom...lerra he will b lik am not comin home early ..am wit d minister..s dis a side effect of money or richness...am dumbfounded...#cryin
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
Threating him will b 'blackmail',
jus collet whateva he has to offer..keep quiet...then set him up(like sending a text to ur mum frm an unknown numbr)so dat she cn catch him herself..by dis,u didnt brek ur deal yet u exposed him
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
Mz_®ae'®ae:
Am havin the same problem wit u...am waitin for admission..xo am kinda jobless nd i just went thru my dads fon nd wat i saw was rili painful....DIFFerent msgs fr diff gurls...even our former tenants daugther..i was so hurt.Av been suspectin but not enough evidence...i have enough now nd i dont knw wat to do wit it...i rili cant phantom y my dad wld do dis to my mom....#cryin.Six children...isnt dat enough..i taut of blackmailin him but his just too kind to me.... i taut of callin d gurls but again...i cld ruin d marriage..nd no one wld forgive me.I cant even confront him...am xo angry yet depressesd..i fell like tellin my snr sis but i cant open my mouth...All i have to do is look up to God nd i keep askin Y...is my hubby gonna do dis to me too?...I mean shez a stay at home mom...lerra he will b lik am not comin home early ..am wit d minister..s dis a side effect of money or richness...am dumbfounded...#cryin

hmm..i feel d pain..expectially if ur dad is very kind to u..jus try send him a txt lyk'dad,stp ur evil deeds'(dis will make him think alot)b4 u leave 4skul...nd NOTE:u really have to tell ur sista(if she z d eldest,she has to know)

nd did i yer rich Ahba..babe,am BROKE tongue ..lyk seriosly..fnd me smal tin 4my candid advice grin
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by MzRaeRae(f): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
Kizmarty:

hmm..i feel d pain..expectially if ur dad is very kind to u..jus try send him a txt lyk'dad,stp ur evil deeds'(dis will make him think alot)b4 u leave 4skul...nd NOTE:u really have to tell ur sista(if she z d eldest,she has to know)

nd did i yer rich Ahba..babe,am BROKE tongue ..lyk seriosly..fnd me smal tin 4my candid advice grin
dude i cant tell my sis....she will surely surely tell my dad....she loves him to pieces...nd bsides...hwd i start d story sef.Itz beta i die in silence ni....I af prayed O.But am rili not sure reportin is d best tin...am just gonna like call d numbas i found nd b like i knw ur havin a affair wit dis man..pls stop it..u have a dad too..Just dont wanna hurt my dad nd especially my mom cos it wld kill ha...nd i dont wanna b d cos ooo.... cry
Kizmarty:

dude i cant tell my sis....she will surely surely tell my dad....she loves him to pieces...nd bsides...hwd i start d story sef.Itz beta i die in silence ni....I af prayed O.But am rili not sure reportin is d best tin...am just gonna like call d numbas i found nd b like i knw ur havin a affair wit dis man..pls stop it..u have a dad too..Just dont wanna hurt my dad nd especially my mom cos it wld kill ha...nd i dont wanna b d cos ooo....
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by InfoSpurMag(f): 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
Kizmarty: Threating him will b 'blackmail',
jus collet whateva he has to offer..keep quiet...then set him up(like sending a text to ur mum frm an unknown numbr)so dat she cn catch him herself..by dis,u didnt brek ur deal yet u exposed him
woohooo! I kinda like this idea, this is a nice idea
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by InfoSpurMag(f): 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
Shame on you, is it because you're a moderator, dat doesn't mean you shud use ur mouth to spoil people's work. Mtcheew, peppersoup joint indeed. Afterall we shud not insult moderators yet they are misbehaving
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 25, 2013
InfoSpurMag: Shame on you, is it because you're a moderator, dat doesn't mean you shud use ur mouth to spoil people's work. Mtcheew, peppersoup joint indeed. Afterall we shud not insult moderators yet they are misbehaving
The shame on you and your cronies. Spreading spurious tales by moonlight just to drive blog traffic. Nonsense!
Re: My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? by silverdam(m): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
sexkillz: The shame on you and your cronies. Spreading spurious tales by moonlight just to drive blog traffic. Nonsense!
Take a several seat old lady.. I tot ur signature is mi oraye osi, you really have time for bullshiit, I must tell you.. Stop hating kk you're not better, pple like you makes nairalanders delete their account and never come here again.. If you don't have anyfin good to say keep quiet, act like a sophisticated lady not trashy lady... Take care!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) / Benue State University Student Post Her N@ked Pics Online To Mark Her Birthday / Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.