Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. (6006 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Busty Actress, Ujunwa Mandy Obi Breaks The Internet With Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by wisepluto(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Source: http://www.tvcontinental.tv/2017/07/06/mikel-obi-sacks-russian-girlfriend/

Nigeria captain Mikel Obi has set tongues wagging after he deleted all pictures where his Russian girlfriend Olga

Diyachenko appeared on his Instagram account. The pair welcomed their twins in 2015 after reportedly dating for two years when Mikel was playing for Chelsea.

Mikel, who joined Chinese club Tianjin TEDA in a reported £140,000-a-week deal in January, allegedly has a secret son and daughter by two different women in the UK.

It was not clear why the 30-year-old South Africa 2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner decided to take down the pictures, but there are feelers that the duo have endured a frosty relationship in recent times.

Olga copped a lot of flak from some Nigerian girls in March after she posted the picture of herself and her boyfriend on Instagram.

The Russian’s critics, in their various comments, insisted that Mikel could have made a better choice in Nigeria.

Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by WaleBinSanusi(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by Homeboiy: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
let me call Mikel to confirm if its true

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by Kingstel(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
embarassed
Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
SLOW DOWN

Chinese girls are @ work

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by Khd95(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
bloggers will not make heaven, no be lie

so because he deleted her pictures it translates to braking up abi.....

8 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by WizAkzy: 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Una don start with una rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by Stevengerd(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Khd95:

I Tell U Bro! All Becus Dem Wan Generate Traffic.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by dalexz4(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
But not all bloggers will go hell, I will make heaven.
They are generating traffic the bad way, seo is a tool for them to use, they donm't get the tactics, original contents gets you more traffic. all they do is copy Blogger, ctrl-c and ctrl-v
Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by Mjshexy(f): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Just like that? Bloggers at it again undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by ojun50(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
I jst called mikel he said he will call me later to explain every tin to me

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Thats his business
Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
lunatic blogger
Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by do4luv14(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Op ya head no correct at all-stall........

jst stop to dey wine oshogbo weed you hear,
Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by Cool23(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Bloggers destroying relationship since 1999
Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by hilaryitobore(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
undecidedNa lie
Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by barallanee(f): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Money is good o..see Mikel obi shocked shocked
Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by barallanee(f): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Khd95:

omo ah love ur first talk
Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by Burgerlomo: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Homeboiy:

And here is his number 0033003300333
Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Homeboiy:

Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by ennon92(m): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
That's no news....even if its true, he's human n change is constant
Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by MzErica(f): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
A miserable bastardized hermit spreading false news because his father is not even worth eating Mikel's vomit.

God punish you!
Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by Evablizin(f): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kai
Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by 7footre(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
MzErica:
A miserable bastardized hermit spreading false news because his father is not even worth eating Mikel's vomit.

God punish you!

Hei! Ha ahn. Aunty why you come take am personal like this nah? Na you be d mikel babe?
Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by shaicollins(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Khd95:

I agree with my brother olofo ni wan
Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by rugipp(m): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
K
Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by youngin(m): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Isn't she the daughter that inherited billions.... Okkkk
Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by PROWESX(m): 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
hmm bloggers

Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by suremanpatriot: 2:08am On Jul 07, 2017
Russian? Em no no b4 say they don't laugh?
Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by laribari(m): 2:37am On Jul 07, 2017
ecoeco:

SLOW DOWN

Chinese girls are @ work

#Eco99#

But China things nor dey last naa.
Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by kocvalour(m): 3:04am On Jul 07, 2017
village people
Re: Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. by lenghtinny(m): 3:17am On Jul 07, 2017
Ishe Aye angry.....
I don't know why the first thing people do after break up these days is deleting pictures on Instagram.....
How does it change the change Apc brought to Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 16 And 17years Old Pictures And How I've Transformed Till Date / I Can't Marry This Type Of Man / How “no Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage, 6yrs after I'm still single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.