Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience (3204 Views)

"Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says / Photos Of Teenage Nigerian Guy Spotted With Older Oyinbo Woman At Shoprite / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience by luvguy(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
der is dis lady i had sex wit last month, she is in her late 40's but single....i visited her, one tin led 2 anoda we had it....am feeling guilty since den....share urz
Re: Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience by Cutehector(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
There is this lady I had sex with last month, she is in her late 80's but single.... I visited her, one tin led to another and we had it. Am feeling guilty since den. Pls share urz.

10 Likes

Re: Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience by Sunkyphil(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
chai adonbilivit shocked
Re: Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience by obiorathesubtle: 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cutehector:
There is this lady I had sex with last month, she is in her late 80's but single.... I visited her, one tin led to another and we had it. Am feeling guilty since den. Pls share urz.
grin fucker!
Re: Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience by Cutehector(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin fucker!
op is crazy..
Re: Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience by playtheblues(f): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
There's this lady who is just in her late 90's.

We went clubbing together at Ini Edo's new club. We danced our hearts out and had a lot to drink.

We drove to her house in her Ferari.

One thing led to another and we had marathon sex that night.

Now am feeling guilty.

What do I do please?

Should I wash my dickydicky with black soup or hysop?
Re: Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience by Flashh: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
99.9% of the story should be from the ladies. They do it with older men more.

8 Likes

Re: Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience by Cutehector(m): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
playtheblues:
There's this lady who is just in her late 90's.

We went clubbing together at Ini Edo's new club. We danced our hearts out and had a lot to drink.

We drove to her house in her Ferari.

One thing led to another and we had marathon sex that night.

Now am feeling guilty.

What do I do please?

Should I wash my dickydicky with black soup or hysop?
greatgrandmorrafvcker cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
there is this lady i asked sex with last month, she is in her early 200s, i visited her, one thing led to another and we had it. im feeling guilty. what shud i do?
Re: Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience by playtheblues(f): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Her kitten was so tight because it had been out of function for about 3 decades.

Cutehector:
greatgrandmorrafvcker cheesy
Re: Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience by dollyjoy(f): 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cutehector:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy rotfl
Re: Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience by Cutehector(m): 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
playtheblues:
Her kitten was so tight because it had been out of function for about 3 decades.

wooooow.... did u suck her breast too? grin
Re: Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lol, de comments here r so funny
Re: Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience by playtheblues(f): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
No breasts so suck but I sucked her flat slippers.
Cutehector:
wooooow.... did u suck her breast too? grin
Re: Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience by Cutehector(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
playtheblues:
No breasts so suck but I sucked her flat slippers.
and it felt so gooooooood ryt?
Re: Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience by rawpadgin(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience by petkoffDrake(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
der is dis lady i had sex wit last month, she is in her late 100's but single....i visited her, one tin led 2 anoda we had it....am feeling guilty since den....share urz[sup][/sup] undecided
Re: Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience by NnamdiN: 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
the older the berry, the sweeter the juice *winks*
Re: Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience by numtums(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
der is dis lady i had sex wit last month, she is in her early 50's but single....she visited me, one tin led 2 anoda and I raped her....am feeling guilty since den....share urz
Re: Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
one thing will always lead to another

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before / I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.