Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

ASUU To Meet Jonathan - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU To Meet Jonathan (23289 Views)

FG Forced ASUU To Embark On Strike / ASUU To Call Off Strike On Monday / Breaking News: ASUU To Embark On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 25, 2013
shehuAO: What are the children go back to do in the school this tym around,even if the strike is call,off 2 Moro.Xmas is fast approaching.imagine children traveling all the way from Lagos to ABU Zaria,and many other far universities in the north and vis-vasa of their south universities .me I personally beg for an extension to January even if ASUU has intention to call off the strike within these days.this is because of the risk of traveling up and down involved in this ember month.i speak for everybody's advantage .God bless Nigeri.
pls ooo, must you or ur child(ren) resume wit serious students who need resumption badly dis year which enables dem to meet up d february batch next year.
Re: ASUU To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 25, 2013
like U dont know that there are people who are yet to write their 2nd semester exams, and some like me who were supposed to write their ''degree exams''
Re: ASUU To Meet Jonathan by Demdem(m): 6:59am On Nov 25, 2013
tpapi: only fools make such comment

Bigger fools normally disagree to such especially in this dispensation
Re: ASUU To Meet Jonathan by yormite: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2013
My skul is yet to finish first semester exam b4 d strike started Smh when will i get my degree damn ASUU
Re: ASUU To Meet Jonathan by mercelee: 8:23am On Nov 25, 2013
Sermwell: what is this one saying? When did ASUU become ASSU?....and you claimed to be used to the name! Mtscheews!!! Zombie!
na u come worst pass, u won write assume abi Assu which one una dey lwkmd
Re: ASUU To Meet Jonathan by Bsoam: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2013
Thank God ASUU is about to reach the end of their strike. What about ASUP (academic staff union of polytechnics)
Re: ASUU To Meet Jonathan by michealade(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2013
Bunker: I can see that ASUU strike is about to end, ASUU when are we starting another one.
my fellow comrade,we wud start another strike two weeks afta we av called of dis strike..Reasons being dat d federal govt. Shud buy private jets for all Nigerian lecturer under ASUU!it was discussed in our meeting too.Thanks for your observation
Re: ASUU To Meet Jonathan by Austinei7(m): 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
Abeg Naw.. I don tire For house o... ah... ASUU
Re: ASUU To Meet Jonathan by myjudez: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
Assuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, INA go burn
Re: ASUU To Meet Jonathan by drmikeadams(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
yormite: My skul is yet to finish first semester exam b4 d strike started Smh when will i get my degree damn ASUU
Ur school be like na oou abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / Between BBN And Academics: ₦5m To Celebrate Nudity, ₦5M For Mental Excellence / JAMB: Farook Kperogi's Suggestion On UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.